Author Topic: Big Bird Kills Himself  (Read 1105 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Big Bird Kills Himself
« on: August 19, 2006, 12:40:35 PM »
In real life, Big Bird would have probably become suicidal. No one believed him about Snuffleupagus. He probably would have gotten mad at Snuffleupagus for showing up every single godamn fucking time no one else was around. He'd probably start saying "What the fuck do you want, you lousy hairy beast, you long-schlong-nosed child-molesting fuzzy elephant. Get the fuck out of my face." No, but seriously, Big Bird would have likely developed symptoms of paranoia. If Snuffleupagus WAS hurting Big Bird, and nobody believed he was there anyway, it would have been a very confusing thing for Big Bird to even mentally handle. People would have started to get annoyed with Big Bird for playing the stupid Snuffleupagus game and/or to think Big Bird was cracked. In real life they probably would have Baker Acted Big Bird for his delusions, even just for being so annoying about it. People would have started saying to him "Big Bird, I think you need some help." Big Bird probably would have started getting reactionary with people, thinking everyone was thinking he was crazy or just being a pain in the ass for insisting that Snuffleupagus was actually a real, fuzzy brown, long-eyelashed, loping elephant-looking massive puppet populated by two persons in a big fuzzy elephant suit. Big Bird would have started questioning his reality. He might have discovered himself to be nothing but a puppet, a puppeteer's words coming out his own beak. He would probably become less and less willing to talk to anybody because everyone would just tell him he was crazy. He might discover himself to be low down, and stunned by his isolation. And that godamn dopey duh-talking elephant who batted his eyelashes and got in Big Bird's nest with him, what a jerk. He should have made some other friends and not made such a mess of Big Bird's life.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Big Bird Kills Himself
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2006, 10:38:08 PM »
I always thought Bert would be the muppet most likely to commit suicide.  He's had to give in to all the pressure to stay in the closet 'cause it would ruin his career if it came out that he and Ernie had been lovers for so long. It must be eating the poor bastard up inside, maybe that's why he's always so uptight and Ernie seems so much happier.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Big Bird Kills Himself
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2006, 06:03:32 PM »
I also totally wouldn't be surprised if I heard Bert and Oscar the Grouch are wino bums both living out of garbage cans now. Poor old Oscar, they just let him live in a garbage can. "Oh, that's Oscar, he just loves his garbage can." Yeah Susan, as much as you love your used douchebags that he has to sit in.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Big Bird Kills Himself
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2006, 07:53:22 PM »
Funny you should mention Susan.  The pressure of being a famous celebrity eventually got to her, and during an NAACP "Black Performers of Greatness" awards ceremony, she ran up to the podium after receiving an award, took the trophy, smashed it into the ground, and grabbed the microphone, screaming"All yo sellout sisters and Uncle Toms here!  Fuck you!" and gave a Black Power fist salute before being overwhelmed by some of Bill Cosby's securtiy people.  She was last seen on a sidewalk in Bedford-Stuyvesant, talking to the air about "White people and yellow birds that stole her youth".  Sadly, another casualty of the fickle goddess, Fame.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Big Bird Kills Himself
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2006, 08:03:41 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
I also totally wouldn't be surprised if I heard Bert and Oscar the Grouch are wino bums both living out of garbage cans now. Poor old Oscar, they just let him live in a garbage can. "Oh, that's Oscar, he just loves his garbage can." Yeah Susan, as much as you love your used douchebags that he has to sit in.

:rofl:  :rofl: :tup:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Big Bird Kills Himself
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2006, 02:26:13 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
Funny you should mention Susan.  The pressure of being a famous celebrity eventually got to her, and during an NAACP "Black Performers of Greatness" awards ceremony, she ran up to the podium after receiving an award, took the trophy, smashed it into the ground, and grabbed the microphone, screaming"All yo sellout sisters and Uncle Toms here!  Fuck you!" and gave a Black Power fist salute before being overwhelmed by some of Bill Cosby's securtiy people.  She was last seen on a sidewalk in Bedford-Stuyvesant, talking to the air about "White people and yellow birds that stole her youth".  Sadly, another casualty of the fickle goddess, Fame.

She's probably right, and couldn't handle this society. That doesn't make her crazy, it makes her alone.

Offline starry-eyed pirate

• View Profile
Big Bird Kills Himself
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2006, 12:13:14 AM »
Susan...??  Is that you ???  I know exactly what you mean, but please don't take me too literally.  I know what you mean.
If you would have justice in this world, then begin to see that a human being is not a means to some end.  People are not commodities.  When human beings are just to one another government becomes obsolete and real freedom is born; SPIRITUAL ANARCHY.