Author Topic: How Long until You Confessed?  (Read 12315 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
How Long until You Confessed?
« Reply #30 on: August 18, 2006, 09:02:44 AM »
:idea:   Ding, ding, ding....

give that girl a prize.  excuse me.

give that lady a prize.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline GregFL

• View Profile
How Long until You Confessed?
« Reply #31 on: August 18, 2006, 09:21:42 AM »
Okay.  

That  is,as long as the prize isn't a sheep.

:lol:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
how long 'til you confessed ?
« Reply #32 on: August 25, 2006, 07:27:11 PM »
man, has this topic de-evolved! sheep jokes for goodness sake? my comments are addressed rimarily to remembering and greg and eudora and stripe.. actually i do remember the process of confession.. it went like this i had indeed ingested substances prior to my incarceration i had also grown bored with the substance culture (one more three am  monologue on the cosmic significance of jimi hendrix and i might have jumped!).. so ijust stopped, lost interest..at intake the nice lady asked me what drugs i had done.. and i told her, i wasn't shy or guilty for that matter.. well, after about two weeks i determined that the way out was a more lurid confession.. they clearly wanted more.. so i agonized for a few days ( i was concerned about the risk to people  i had associated with, and the possibilityof blackmail, even then) so i mde up a couple stories, agreed to get my haircut, and sought out one of the staff to shamefully make my full confession, and they did press me for details, names, amounts etc.. so i accomodated them, i just made stuff up.. and they kinda sorta bought it  however, i can still remember the day, and how i felt on my way to confession, i had determined to simply tell the truth on intake, as it was  false testimony that got me there,and when i decided to confes, i no longer cared what the truth was, i'd just give em what they wanted... later in life i learned that's calle the 'trans-marginal' stage of brainwashing..hang me for the crimes i've comitted, not the onrs i ain't, and lord, protect me from the front-pew ladies.

Offline I'll kick your arse

• View Profile
Re: How Long until You Confessed?
« Reply #33 on: May 02, 2012, 11:24:29 PM »
:bump: