Author Topic: The Pharmacratic Inquisition  (Read 1293 times)

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
The Pharmacratic Inquisition
« on: July 02, 2006, 02:56:00 AM »
Pharmacratic Inquisition Website
Thousands of years ago, in the pre monarchic era, psychedelic/entheogenic substances where publicly known world wide and were respected for their ability to bring forth the divine, Yahweh, God, The Great Spirit, etc., by the many cultures who used them. Often the entire tribe or community would partake in the entheogenic rites. These rites were often used in initiation into adulthood, for healing, to help guide the community in the decision process, and to bring the direct religious experience to anyone seeking it, that might take these psychedelic sacraments properly.

In the pre literate world, the knowledge of psychedelic plant sacraments, as well as fertility rites and astronomical knowledge surrounding the sun, stars, and zodiac, known as astrotheology, were anthropomorphized into human/god like beings so their stories and practices could be passed down for generations. Weather changes over millenniums caused environmental changes that altered the available foods and plant sacraments available in the local vicinity. If a tribe lost its shamanic El-der (El - God), all of the tribe's knowledge of their plant sacraments as well as astronomical knowledge would be lost.

I've known Jan now for a few years. I can't even remember how long ago it's been, but Jan posted a request for assistance to some drug policy list I was reading at the time. He wanted to generate a database of employers who DO NOT have a urine fetish; a white list of good guys rather than a black list of piss sniffers.

"What the hell", says I, "I've got time on my hands, a need to practice some Perl, SQL and practical, real world cgi w/ users. And I figured it might promote my website hosting if it took on momentum. Even though some folks warned me the hemperor pays no dues, I figured it was a good thing to do and I might gain some satisfaction out of it, even if it never did pay cash, even indirectly.

Jan's always been cool. He'll throw me a buck or two if his content runs up a bandwidth bill. And that's never easy, life is expensive out on the Left Coast, especially for starving esoterics.

So now they've got an honest to God, dead tree edition of their book available from Amazon or B&N and you can watch the 3 hr video for free.
http://www.gnosticmedia.com/Play.html

No school at all is better than a bad school.  Nothing else in the child's environment is capable of such systematic destruction.
--George Dennison

`80 - `82
return undef() if /coercion/i;[ This Message was edited by: Eudora on 2006-07-02 00:01 ]
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes