Author Topic: Control freaks  (Read 1647 times)

Offline 2dogs

• View Profile
Control freaks
« on: January 17, 2003, 11:49:00 PM »
I tryed to respond to a post in the topic "unanwsered mail" and found it was "locked"" and I was not allowed to reply.
  Is this the new tactic for the cause?  Please , please tell me that the moderater is not going to start controling what we get to read and write!
 It will end up like a friggin' Republican radio talk show. (Sorry for the politicing. I'm no Lib. either.) I hope for sure that it was a mistake...Joey
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline 2dogs

• View Profile
Control freaks
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2003, 11:56:00 PM »
You finally found a way to REALLY piss me off Ginger. All of the times that we've argued have never been more that slightly irritating entertainment , but this... I guess you won this one because I'm the one banging my head against the wall this time. You got some big ol' balls. That'll really keep em' comin' back.... 2(growling)Dogs

[ This Message was edited by: 2dogs on 2003-01-17 20:57 ]

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
Control freaks
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2003, 11:06:00 AM »
Well, I'm just trying to slow things down before someone goes to the trouble of looking someone else up in a dark alley or something. As you can see, it's real easy to just start another topic and carry on. Hopefully ya'll will chill before things get any worse.

[1971 - 2001] the darkest chapter in Federal law enforcement history.
http://www.house.gov/reform/press/02.01.07.htm' target='_new'>Committee on Government Reform

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline METALGOD8

• View Profile
Control freaks
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2003, 11:53:00 AM »
OK, I love being in control, I admit. I think a lot of us do. Coolin off someone is OK, I spose. I think that the forum business is a tough one. Too many fights and arguments all the time. I was thinking that maybe the reason for the former staff being so defensive now is because they really are victims, and of how they should not have been staffers back then. THis would confirm the notion that a person needs specialized training in order to treat people for medical/psychological problems. What happened was systematic administration of abuse and plain old bullshit. THe staff people were only an extension of the program, so these staffers were somehow suckered into their positions by their absolute love and care of the next guy and had no clue they were hurting, even if they were. Just a simple misunderstanding as a result of their own treatment while in the program on the phases. See? It really is no big deal now. Seems like it could be, in some ways, and maybe not so big in others. Who cares? 3, 4 people? WOW! With only I'd say about less than 300 active acitivists, the movement is only so big and we all know how big Mel and Co and the nonactivatingsurvivors are. LOL... I would love for every survivor to step up. Unfortunately, THat is not going to happen. I found that out a long time ago. As far as meeting in alleys, I doubt that will happen either. There is too much cyberspace to navigate. Well, that Orlando board may burst at the seams later. Lots of SAFE success stories being posted, and they are piling it on. Anyone out here care? I think Tampa may, I read your post at the Pride survey page before they defrocked it. I liked it a lot, they got rid of all of the posts there. COMMIES! bastards!!!!     MG8 :rofl:

Offline Tampa survivor

• View Profile
Control freaks
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2003, 08:48:00 PM »
Bill, thanks for noticing that post on Pride and the compliment.
I appreciate it.  
I guess Bill Oliver, Mrs Sembler and the criticize it, don't legalize it crowd didn't.
The other Bill
Bill H
St Pete & Atlanta, never surrendered!
12/80-12/82