Author Topic: The Who  (Read 434122 times)

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
Re: The Who
« Reply #4275 on: August 28, 2010, 11:34:22 AM »
Quote from: "Dysfunction Junction"
Like I said.  All Whooter can do is make accusations and provide no evidence.  Now I guess he's just going to keep claiming Psy lied when posted he accidentally rolled my wife's account with 2700 posts into mine.

Notice also that Whooter has claimed for many years that RB and I had multiple logins and anonymously "identified" them only for it to be revealed that all of the ones he named were actually, factually...wait for it...WHOOTER himself.

Anne has done a great job ferreting them out in this thread and others.

I will be releasing Whooter's alias list shortly and you will be very, very surprised to see who he has been posing as.

I will also be posting screenshots of my PM box that Whooter flooded under various guises that were put under Whooter's name when his posts were linked.

It's all going to be public soon.  Right after I get back from the beach next week.  In the meantime Whooter will be posting fact-free drivel to divert attention from his mentally ill postings.

Oh, I know, Anne and yourself have done such a great job wasting space on the site. All of us are just holding are breath with anticipation for the next "ferreted out" piece of information.
You once told me you were 250 lbs. of Brazilian Jujitsu street fighting, man.
This must be your alter ego the, "nerdy little fat ass" who sits around with his Floridian girlfriend ferreting info.
DJ, help yourself. Please, you are boring the shit out of everyone. Who cares what Whooter and yourself said, years ago never mind yesterday.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #4276 on: August 28, 2010, 11:39:53 AM »
Quote from: "Anne Bonney"
Quote from: "Whooter"

Are you speaking about the kid who said he was thrown into the ocean during a typhoon?  Yes, I didnt believe it and I thought it was funny.  I know a little about the area and you couldn't hire a local to drive to the beach and toss someone into the ocean during a typhoon for all the money in the world.  The kid was lying and we were being trolled plain and simple, Anne.  If you had ever been down on the edge of the ocean during a typhoon you would know this would be almost impossible to accomplish unless you had a crane of some type to get the person past the raging surf which would be at least 50 feet out.  The oncoming winds would blow anything back onto shore and besides every local would be home with their families trying to shore up their own homes and prevent them from damage.  The guy was blowing smoke.

Anne, you take every story at face value and you shouldnt.

Took you an awfully long time to come up with "non story".  One of your 'tells' is that you ignore, often for a very long time, things that either strike a nerve with you or things that you'd simply like to forget that you posted.

Anne please, go back to milking cows or being a clerk. You suck at investigating personality traits.
Who cares anyway. You do understand that what you bring to this site is annoying to most everyone, you have become the, one line joke" around here. Who are Whooters bitches, well that would be Anne and DJ. BP is trying but he seems adolescent, not big enough to handle the pressure.

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #4277 on: August 28, 2010, 11:52:51 AM »
Quote from: "Botched Programming"
You sure do complain alot for a person wh is guilty of doing the same things... Must be your conscious eating you alive... They do make meds that can help you Who !!!   :seg:

Man-up, Botched, and quit whining about every post that doesn't meet your expectation.  

Offline Botched Programming

• View Profile
« Reply #4278 on: August 28, 2010, 12:08:38 PM »
Quote from: "Whooter"
You sure do complain alot for a person wh is guilty of doing the same things... Must be your conscious eating you alive... They do make meds that can help you Who !!!   :seg:

Man-up, Botched, and quit whining about every post that doesn't meet your expectation.  

Not whining... Just want you to see how immature you are being... You can't bow down gracefully and let things die... For the love of God man, take an honest look at your behavior on this site... I for one can and did take a break on my own from this site unlike you who had to be banned.. I for one like living in harmony rather than staying in constant battle with people and talking to people who share the same beliefs as myself instead of trying to forcefully jam my opinions down others throats..

Man up and take a break and spend time with your family... leave the computer alone !!!

• View Profile
« Reply #4279 on: August 28, 2010, 12:17:45 PM »
Quote from: "DannyB II"
BP is trying but he seems adolescent, not big enough to handle the pressure.

I unlike you don't have to be an internet bully who threatens women and men and hide behind a computer keyboard.. I for one have people on here who like and respect me, unlike you who only has Who in your corner... Neither of you are liked because of your dramatic behavior.. Tell me do you get along with the people in your family, spouses, or significant others.. I would almost be willing to bet that your internet behavior is displayed in the homefront as well.. and if they tolerate it, it only means they are almost as sick as you..

Just food for thought

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #4280 on: August 28, 2010, 12:31:37 PM »

I unlike you don't have to be an internet bully who threatens women and men and hide behind a computer keyboard.. I for one have people on here who like and respect me, unlike you who only has Who in your corner... Neither of you are liked because of your dramatic behavior.. Tell me do you get along with the people in your family, spouses, or significant others.. I would almost be willing to bet that your internet behavior is displayed in the homefront as well.. and if they tolerate it, it only means they are almost as sick as you..

Just food for thought

That food you are offering, was offered many months, years ago. It has degraded by now. Many posters have come and gone, you are just another speck of sand that is blowing along. Let go, dude. Nothing you say, can insult Whooter or myself, it is not original. Therefore lacks any significant psychological impact, sorry BP. Once again, your to late.

• View Profile
« Reply #4281 on: August 28, 2010, 12:36:38 PM »

That food you are offering, was offered many months, years ago. It has degraded by now. Many posters have come and gone, you are just another speck of sand that is blowing along. Let go, dude. Nothing you say, can insult Whooter or myself, it is not original. Therefore lacks any significant psychological impact, sorry BP. Once again, your to late.

So therfore I take it that you guys are beyond being reached on any socialogical level... Time for meds andd inpatient treatment.. the only thing is you have to want to be helped before you can be helped.

Peace and much healing to you...
 :peace:

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #4282 on: August 28, 2010, 12:44:50 PM »

Just food for thought

"You, BP, don't have to be a internet bully, vulgar and degrade people", well lets just take a look at your hypocrisy.

How do you rationalize this. Oh, I know it is Art, that makes it different. There are double standards here, one for my friends and another for my enemies.

You are threatening Art, if you and Art were on the street right now do you really believe he would just stand there and let you say these things about him. Maybe he would be the man and walk away, since they are only words but it does not negate the fact they are threatening words.

As I said before BP, your an asswipe.

Your Hypocrisy......

Botched Programming wrote:
Arty... Quit being balltuitous...

Balltuitous

Verb-Being one who licks the piece of skin that connects your anus to your scrotum.Also known as a taint scraper

I personally like to describe particularly people who I don't like or a chick that's being bitchy.

Although the act is common in sexual relations I prefer to use it for describing idiotic people

Also known as a taint scraper.A taint is the skin that connects your anus to your ball-sack. :seg:
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... id=5184285

Offline shaggys

• View Profile
« Reply #4283 on: August 28, 2010, 12:53:46 PM »
Oh my goodness at the venom spewing from Danny this morning. There is no rager like a drunk rager. Are you drunk right now Danny? BTW please explain your bizarre posts of a day or two back where you and Whooter discussed being related in some way. I tried to figure all that shit out but sometimes your ramblings are a little incoherent. Are you starting a new Fornits id under the name T-rex? I mean exactly who are you supposed to be right now?

• View Profile
« Reply #4284 on: August 28, 2010, 01:00:20 PM »

Just food for thought

"You, BP, don't have to be a internet bully, vulgar and degrade people", well lets just take a look at your hypocrisy.

How do you rationalize this. Oh, I know it is Art, that makes it different. There are double standards here, one for my friends and another for my enemies.

You are threatening Art, if you and Art were on the street right now do you really believe he would just stand there and let you say these things about him. Maybe he would be the man and walk away, since they are only words but it does not negate the fact they are threatening words.

As I said before BP, your an asswipe.

Your Hypocrisy......

Botched Programming wrote:
Arty... Quit being balltuitous...

Balltuitous

Verb-Being one who licks the piece of skin that connects your anus to your scrotum.Also known as a taint scraper

I personally like to describe particularly people who I don't like or a chick that's being bitchy.

Although the act is common in sexual relations I prefer to use it for describing idiotic people

Also known as a taint scraper.A taint is the skin that connects your anus to your ball-sack. :seg:
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... id=5184285

I take it you want to grow up and be just like one of the pathetic people who come on fornits and spew nothing but vile insanity just like Art and the Who... I must apply a little tollerance with you as you are fairly new,, I have been dealing with the other 2 creeps for years now. Please don't lower yourself into the same ranks as the other 2.. there is no enjoyment in having to be rude to them... would rather them open their eyes and see the world as it is.. not through the rose colered glasses they want to see the programs with..

Well take care...As I am going to go have quality time with my family and have a normal life unlike some of the people on here.

Peace and much healing to you my brother...

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #4285 on: August 28, 2010, 01:29:21 PM »
BP wrote:
I take it you want to grow up and be just like one of the pathetic people who come on fornits and spew nothing but vile insanity just like Art and the Who... I must apply a little tollerance with you as you are fairly new,, I have been dealing with the other 2 creeps for years now. Please don't lower yourself into the same ranks as the other 2.. there is no enjoyment in having to be rude to them... would rather them open their eyes and see the world as it is.. not through the rose colered glasses they want to see the programs with..

Well take care...As I am going to go have quality time with my family and have a normal life unlike some of the people on here.

Peace and much healing to you my brother...

BP, you know damn well what I am talking with you about here. You are being a hypocrite. You are applying a double standard for two sets of people. I have a problem with this. This type of separation does not inspire a well rounded conversation.  
Yes, I also want Peace and Healing my brother, sounds like you enjoy the company of "Woof".

• View Profile
« Reply #4286 on: August 28, 2010, 02:27:53 PM »

BP, you know damn well what I am talking with you about here. You are being a hypocrite. You are applying a double standard for two sets of people. I have a problem with this. This type of separation does not inspire a well rounded conversation.  
Yes, I also want Peace and Healing my brother, sounds like you enjoy the company of "Woof".

You my friend are the wager of war... I my friend have no real disrespect for you... take a step back and look from a different angle... if you were in the shoes of many of the people on here who have lived and endured the agony of what we went through have felt and have had to deal with for many years, then you would not be beating a bloody drum and supporting what these pro-program people say, for the love of God man apply a little empathy.

Empathy definition

1. Identification with and understanding of another's situation, feelings, and motives. See Synonyms at pity.
2. The attribution of one's own feelings to an object.

I apply some empathy towards you and see that maybe you do have a feeling that a program saved your life, and this is so, you should go witness on that programs website rather than come here to Fornits to try to keep chaios and calamaty going. You mission and duty would rely on you doing them good and trying to repay you debt to them as remember they saved your life so you now owe it to them in full.

And as far a Woof goes, I have never met the man, but do respect many of his views and his articulate way of putting thing as far as being able to live in one's own skin, well it is important.

Much peace and healing to you bro

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #4287 on: August 28, 2010, 07:44:20 PM »

You my friend are the wager of war... I my friend have no real disrespect for you... take a step back and look from a different angle... if you were in the shoes of many of the people on here who have lived and endured the agony of what we went through have felt and have had to deal with for many years, then you would not be beating a bloody drum and supporting what these pro-program people say, for the love of God man apply a little empathy.

Empathy definition

1. Identification with and understanding of another's situation, feelings, and motives. See Synonyms at pity.
2. The attribution of one's own feelings to an object.

I apply some empathy towards you and see that maybe you do have a feeling that a program saved your life, and this is so, you should go witness on that programs website rather than come here to Fornits to try to keep chaios and calamaty going. You mission and duty would rely on you doing them good and trying to repay you debt to them as remember they saved your life so you now owe it to them in full.

And as far a Woof goes, I have never met the man, but do respect many of his views and his articulate way of putting thing as far as being able to live in one's own skin, well it is important.

Much peace and healing to you bro

BP, do you know who I am. I do not think so. I am from the Elan program 6/75-1/77. I have never supported a abusive program here or anywhere else.
Read brother, read.

• View Profile
« Reply #4288 on: August 28, 2010, 08:44:24 PM »

BP, do you know who I am. I do not think so. I am from the Elan program 6/75-1/77. I have never supported a abusive program here or anywhere else.
Read brother, read.

(1) While in Elan were you abused ? ie the Ring or any thing like it ??  
(2) Why go on a crusade with Who to Save the programs? He makes a big enough fool out of himself.
(3) Not sure why the battles with Anne, but can you show the woman a little respect and tollerance ?
(4) I will take time to read your post.. And make comments as deemed fit as you do.
(5) I do not apply a double standard to anyone.. Act like an asshole.. Get treated as an asshole.
(6) And yes there are other survivors on here I will gladly defend to the best of my ability as that is what friends do...

Much peace and healing

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #4289 on: August 29, 2010, 12:39:41 AM »

Read brother, read.

(1) While in Elan were you abused ? ie the Ring or any thing like it ??
None of your business, don't know you well enough. This would be PM, conversation anyway.
(2) Why go on a crusade with Who to Save the programs? He makes a big enough fool out of himself.
I do not save abusive programs nor crusade for them with Whooter or without.
(3) Not sure why the battles with Anne, but can you show the woman a little respect and tollerance ?
Read and I mean go back to the beginning of Danny and Anne. No, I will not have any respect or tolerance for Anne, at all. It does not matter what gender. What I will do is ignore Anne, until she starts to abuse another person.
(4) I will take time to read your post.. And make comments as deemed fit as you do.
Well, you do that. Thank you.
(5) I do not apply a double standard to anyone.. Act like an asshole.. Get treated as an asshole.
Yes you do, that is all you do.
(6) And yes there are other survivors on here I will gladly defend to the best of my ability as that is what friends do...
Here is your double standard. Thank You for sticking your foot in your mouth.

Much peace and healing