Author Topic: Celece Dawn Dochterman  (Read 1751 times)

Offline ConstentGardener

• View Profile
Celece Dawn Dochterman
« on: June 15, 2006, 10:39:00 PM »
This is the girl who was so badly assaulted at Cross Creek. She had a civil suite filed but it was dismissed. A Google search of her name will bring up some of the court docs - as well as numerous missing person reports such as the following. Anybody know if she ever turned up?

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/d/d ... elece.html

Celece Dawn Dochterman

Above Images: Dochterman, circa 2001

Vital Statistics at Time of Disappearance

Missing Since: June 5, 2001 from Amsterdam, Netherlands
Classification: Endangered Missing
Date Of Birth: February 19, 1981
Height and Weight: 4'10, 85 pounds
Distinguishing Characteristics: Auburn hair, blue eyes. Dochterman has facial freckles, which she normally conceals by wearing makeup. She has a fair complexion. Dochterman has a petite stature. She is a vegetarian.

Details of Disappearance

Dochterman resided in Hayward, California with her family in 2001. She traveled to Europe on May 12, 2001 and visited Brussels, Belgium and Amsterdam, Netherlands. Dochterman brought her black cat, Michael, along with her for the trip. She contacted her family for the final time from Amsterdam on June 5, 2001. Dochterman has never been been heard from again. She was scheduled to return to the United States and arrive in San Francisco, California sometime afterwards, but she never boarded her flight. Dochterman did not contact the airline or her family to report a change in her itinerary. Her loved ones are concerned that she was a victim of foul play in Belgium or the Netherlands. Dochterman's case remains unsolved.
The Charley Project is featuring Dochterman's case due to her American citizenship and the circumstances involved in her disappearance.

Investigating Agency
If you have any information concerning this case, please contact:
Alameda County, California Sheriff's Office
510-272-6878
OR
510-208-9832

Source Information
Rino Kids Online
Missing Persons Throughout The World

Charley Project Home
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
ear with me that I may speak, and after I have spoken, mock on.
Job 21;3