Author Topic: Close Elan  (Read 2602 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Close Elan
« on: February 15, 2007, 06:16:12 AM »
Hey Art! With all differences aside, how would you even think it would be remotely possible to get Elan closed this day and age and time? I mean we are talking a very long time ago all this happened.

There is an entire new way that Elan is being run today vs the yesteryears. Yeah some of them still work up there and will always be a prick and a hi-yuh-yuh Indian, but time has been the enemy here. Maybe something on the grounds like elan did this to me and this is my life now and the chain of events that followed after leaving Elan, but still very hard to make it stick.

All content said in groups are scared, and the way this entire Skakel thing went down I think is disgusting. Not that Martha shouldn't get back shelved. You and I heard others say that Mike was beaten to make a confession, that is wrong for Elan to have done.

You said you were there to witness it all? You would make a very good eye witness then. You would also be setting yourself up for being looked at as a "Bad Guy: if the Skale attorneys would want to use that has a way to get some sort of appeal and the charges dismissed.

I can only imagine what Elan was like for you, I thought I had it bad in the late eighties. Staff always brought up the past years when I was there, telling us how and what they use to do with residents who did not follow protocol.

Personally I think Skakel should have been protected under confidential patient rights and none of what was discussed in groups should've been made public from a legal stand point.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Close Elan
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2007, 06:58:43 AM »
I was making a point
The point was Elan covering up their abusive ways for 30 years.was looking to provide Elan with some bad press.Either in the media,or here on the internet.They are criminals hiding in the back woods of Maine.Will this get them closed... I doubt it.
Best hope would be a raid on their records and an audit.That would have to produce inconsistancies.
Ever wonder what is in your patient records? Who wrote it ?
What your parents or state was billed?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Close Elan
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2007, 03:29:09 PM »
In the 90's Elan was still quite abusive. Maybe not as bad as in the 80's, the 90's should not be passed off as some freakin "kiddy camp" because the 80's decade were "hardcore".

I saw some foul shit go down. There was a lot of abuse in every arena possible. I never saw a staff member beat a kid I guess that is what the ring was for. I heard staff purposely pick stronger, heavier kids to beat the person in the ring.And offer them "incentives" for whailin on the poor kid.

They used to give the "beater" "pep" talks really get them riled up to go in like "Tyson" and come out with an ear. Not to mention being treated like a "hero" because he/she beat the "trouble maker" down.

One chick was put in the ring cuz she flipped out and while being restrained she hit someone. Hello! If I had dudes on me and I weighed less than 100 pounds I'd strike out too. 100 pounds or not she still could give a big dude a whoppin they would not forget any time soon.
She beat up the person that was supposed to beat her up! When they saw her kicking the other chicks ass they stopped the ring like that. That was some funny shit.
Jeffrey turned red for an hour afterwords and Marc was flailin his boney arms around telling his "I was a junkie in an alley laying in the gutter with a needle hangin out of my arm" story.
I LOVED it when a student could play them for idiots. Even if it happened once it was still nice to see.

I doubt we will see that joint closed down in our generation maybe in our grandkids generation. Maybe some wack a doodle that lives in the woods will blow the joint up one day. Like the "Unibomber".

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Close Elan
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2007, 08:56:39 AM »
Whats really ironic is before the Skakel thing surfaced, one who used to go to Elan was able to request their old records and have them sent to you. Now , after the Skakel thing surfaced and Elan getting negative media attention, the files were most likely burnt to cover up and incriminating evidence.

Kruglik carried out the dirty deed by saying: Hi-yuh-yuh-yuh, we suh must burn all old files so we suh have no incriminating evidence against us. Me suh will build great big bon fire, and you suh's will gather up all the old files and bring them to me suh so me suh can burn them. Me suh will also dance around files as they are being burnt and pray to the great white spirit horse to protect us.
Hi-yuh-yuh-yuh, Hi-yuh-yuh-yuh.

Yep that is most likely what had happened and went down.
What really need sto be done is some surveillance. And getting lots of incriminating video evidence, so that it can make it stick in a court of law.

That old derranged child abusing Mongo-Injun is a bad man. The Krugliker must be stopped.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Close Elan
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2007, 08:52:39 PM »
Its amazing that one could start out a post making so much sense.Only to end up looking stupid by the end.
Almost a credit to all the sociopaths in mental institutions.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Close Elan
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2007, 08:07:20 AM »
Whats stupid about the end of the post? Poking fun of the most nastiness child abuser in Elan? You must of really liked Kruglik to stand up and defend him. Perhaps you were a victum of his brainwashing?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Close Elan
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2007, 02:34:58 PM »
I still think Anna Nicole Smith had a baby with Marc Rosenberg.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
80s 90s..Its still all Bull
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2007, 12:30:27 AM »
I was there il the late 80s and early 90s..it seemed like 100 years.  I can tell you that pretty much everyone that worked there and went there was full of shit.  They would pretend to be my friend and then spit in my face at a GM to make themselves look good which by the way was a good lesson for the corporate world.  However I do not work in Corporate america and I certainly did not buy into the Elan Concept..not even on my longest day in the corner.  I think about that place a lot..its 15 years later and I still feel the anger and shame.  

Elan was not capable of having a positive effect on anyone because it is inherently evil and no good can or will ever come from evil.  If you think it helped you..think again..you have fallen victim to the mind game and for that I feel sorry for you.  There is hope however, forget everything they taught you and I promise you will evolve into a decent human being

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: 80s 90s..Its still all Bull
« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2007, 01:34:21 PM »
Quote from: ""1991""
I was there il the late 80s and early 90s..it seemed like 100 years.  I can tell you that pretty much everyone that worked there and went there was full of shit.  They would pretend to be my friend and then spit in my face at a GM to make themselves look good which by the way was a good lesson for the corporate world.  However I do not work in Corporate america and I certainly did not buy into the Elan Concept..not even on my longest day in the corner.  I think about that place a lot..its 15 years later and I still feel the anger and shame.  

Elan was not capable of having a positive effect on anyone because it is inherently evil and no good can or will ever come from evil.  If you think it helped you..think again..you have fallen victim to the mind game and for that I feel sorry for you.  There is hope however, forget everything they taught you and I promise you will evolve into a decent human being

I was there in "91" too.

I have often said what you just posted "1991". And I have posted the same words too.

Oh well. It is normal to think of Elan and the horror show it was on a quiet, boring day but for one to allow it to ruin their life over a decade later need not let it happen no more!

For the most part all of us were victims, some victimizers (you KNOW who you freaks are) BUT Elan took up a relatively short time in our young life in the grand scheme of things.

After Elan I went to a normal high school, made normal friends, got the normal 1st teenage job, had the normal boyfrieds/girlfriends, smoked the normal pot, went to the normal keggers, lol.. You got the point.

I did need therapy though. I went for nearly a year. I did take anti-d's and anti-anxiety's. I needed to for I had some serious anxiety attacks when I heard LOUD yelling/angry people fighting. I dreamed the bad Elan dreams. My first night home I kissed my bed knowing I would not get booked for not having good, proper hospital corners in a few hours!

Elan bit the big rotten one and so do half the idiots in it.

I run into a person from time to time and I think my God you were such a jerk to me NOW you wanna hug?! Screw you re-re.

I am reading "Help at any cost" the book advertised on this site. It is good. Check it out of your local library.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Close Elan
« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2007, 07:58:23 PM »
Speak it sista girl!