Author Topic: Scary Larry back on campus!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 70806 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Scary Larry back on campus!!!!!!!!!!!!
« on: June 03, 2006, 12:54:00 PM »
The Hyde Woodstock campus has gone over the top this time. After Larry Dubinsky was fired in 2002 for fondling a female student, he is once again back and hungry for more. I can attest to this as I am one of his victims. It is my understanding that he was recently fired from his job for sexual harrassment. This very sick man clearly exhibits a pattern of liking young girls in an inappropriate way, yet Hyde who is very aware of his sickness has rehired him. I am putting this out there for the parents who have daughters enrolled in the school or are contemplating sending their daughter to Hyde. Clearly Hyde is not concerned for the well being of its students, but is more concerned with keeping its cult in tact. BE AWARE.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2006, 01:47:00 AM »
What are you talking about...first, Dubinsky wasn't fired, he resigned while an insane parent took the school to court over a rediculous accusation.  The case was thrown out of court.
Secondly, he wasn't rehired by Hyde, he left his last job to work somewhere else.
Quit spreading rumors,,Jeez!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2006, 08:05:00 AM »
On 2006-06-03 22:47:00, Anonymous wrote:

"What are you talking about...first, Dubinsky wasn't fired, he resigned while an insane parent took the school to court over a rediculous accusation.  The case was thrown out of court.

Secondly, he wasn't rehired by Hyde, he left his last job to work somewhere else.

Quit spreading rumors,,Jeez!"

I am a former student at Hyde and although I am not the original poster I wanted to respond to this last "Jeez" post.  Dubinsky was FORCED to resign not because of an "insane" parent but because he was sexually harassing female students for years. Secondly the case was not thrown out of court but was settled by Hyde's insurance company.  Thirdly you must be a Hyde student or staff member because nothing you said is accurate or true.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2006, 09:02:00 AM »

"What are you talking about...first, Dubinsky wasn't fired, he resigned while an insane parent took the school to court over a rediculous accusation.  The case was thrown out of court.

So is it true?  Did Scary Larry come back to coach a female sports team this year?  Is it true he was hired to work at the school for the fall 2006 year?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2006, 09:48:00 AM »

JEEZ, this must have been written by a Hyde staff member.  It is well known that there is a group who monitor this site and sometimes throw in a word or two.  Two who come to mind are two who don't know how to spell.  One is a very large he/she who has close ties to the person we are talking about, and the other has a cutsy sounding name with a husband who has a temper.......GEEZ....could it be that these are not rumors at all, but the truth?  Did we not have another girl this year who complained about this same "ex" staff member?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2006, 11:39:00 AM »
It is well known that there is a group who monitor this site

Actually there is a team of H1B visa bloggers from India on the second floor of the Mansion in Bath that monitors the huge hue and cry from the masses that are dissatisfied with Hyde.  We carefuly watch the myriad of web sites where this activity is occuring and formulate dis information to confuse and obfuscate.

Narbda Ben Patal

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2006, 11:53:00 AM »
On 2006-06-04 08:39:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

Actually there is a team of H1B visa bloggers from India on the second floor of the Mansion in Bath that monitors the huge hue and cry from the masses that are dissatisfied with Hyde.  We carefuly watch the myriad of web sites where this activity is occuring and formulate dis information to confuse and obfuscate.

Narbda Ben Patal"

Hi Sue, is your vocabulary suppose to impress us?  Maybe this poster does know his facts. You or I don't know this.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2006, 11:59:00 AM »
quote]

So is it true?  Did Scary Larry come back to coach a female sports team this year?  Is it true he was hired to work at the school for the fall 2006 year?  "
[/quote]
OMG, is he really coming back?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2006, 03:21:00 PM »
On 2006-06-04 08:53:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

"

Narbda Ben Patal"

Hi Sue, is your vocabulary suppose to impress us?  Maybe this poster does know his facts. You or I don't know this."

What vocabulary?  All the words are I used are or should be in the lexicon of a college grad. I don't know why you use this moniker "Sue"  My name is Narba.  I work in the bloggger boiler room for Hyde. Speaking of names Leslie Caron great in the part: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0051658/

Narba

Narbda Ben Patal

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2006, 03:32:00 PM »
The question is, did Larry Dubinsky coach a female sports team this year?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2006, 03:40:00 PM »
On 2006-06-04 12:21:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

"

"

Narbda Ben Patal"

Hi Sue, is your vocabulary suppose to impress us?  Maybe this poster does know his facts. You or I don't know this."

What vocabulary?  All the words are I used are or should be in the lexicon of a college grad. I don't know why you use this moniker "Sue"  My name is Narba.  I work in the bloggger boiler room for Hyde. Speaking of names Leslie Caron great in the part: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0051658/

Narba

Narbda Ben Patal

"

Which thesaraus you are using?  So what is your point about the link to the movie Gigi?

Ura Nuss

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2006, 04:02:00 PM »
I'm with you good buddy!  What the hell is Dubinsky doing back on campus?  The girls would hide out in the dorm rooms rather than going to sports.  They weren't too keen on those special back rubs he specialized in.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2006, 08:32:00 PM »
Larry fucking OWNS all you goonballs, fucking geeks. :lol:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 05, 2006, 07:19:00 AM »
On 2006-06-04 12:40:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

On 2006-06-04 12:21:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

"

"

Narbda Ben Patal"

Narba

Narbda Ben Patal

"

Which thesaraus you are using?  So what is your point about the link to the movie Gigi?

Ura Nuss"

No thesaraus required.  Both my parents spoke english and were college grads. I conversed with in english with them.  What is your native language?

Narba

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 05, 2006, 08:58:00 AM »
No thesaraus required. Both my parents spoke english and were college grads. I conversed with in english with them. What is your native language?

Narba
____________________________________________________________________________________________________

For you this is a game, but for former students and potential students, there is nothing humorous about the comments on this site.

This is a site to help parents make responsible decisions about whether to consider Hyde.  Instead of making this about you, why don't you tell us about your experiences at Hyde.  What position do you hold, and what is your opinion about the school. Also since it is obvious that you have ties to the school, why don't you confirm or deny some of what is on this site.