Author Topic: Dysfunction Junction is an oxygen thief  (Read 5319 times)

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Dysfunction Junction is an oxygen thief
« Reply #45 on: July 21, 2006, 08:16:20 AM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
Since you already admited that your friends work in the industry, then it's no wonder why you've swallowed all of the Behavior Mod good-program bullshit!  Anyways, it is clear by the fact that you made no mention of it, that you never attended HLA personally; therefore, you have no first hand knowledge of what HLA is really like.  There are many words I can think of to describe people like yourself whose personal convictions are based soley on what others tell them, I personally believe the term "Ignorant Fool" describes you best.

Unlike yourself, I was a student at HLA, and I know firsthand that
HLA staff are abusive, negligent, and totally unqualified to treat the
children placed in their care.  Everything written here about HLA is true, and it obviously bothers the trolls like you who spend so much
time here trying to discredit us.

Parents take note: Everything written on this site about Abuse at
HLA is true.  Behavior Modification/Emotional Growth Schools are a scam! WE ARE TELLING YOU THE TRUTH!

Save your child's mental health and your bank account by keeping them the hell away from HLA!

****I just fixed all of the typos, sorry about that, I guess I'm just illiterate, but hey I graduated HLA, I'm lucky that I can even spell my name!***

It's all coming to a head.  The shill for HLA that says it "came to nothing" is just trying to salvage HLA's destroyed reputation.

This person can say what they like on here, but this is the stark reality of the situation:

HLA is broke and can hardly make payroll even after trimming 20% of its staff.  Payroll checks have not cleared the bank on payday and the boss has told people to wait to cash checks.

HLA still has no licensed providers on staff.

HLA employs no licensed or certified teachers.

HLA advertises "42 Masters-level licensed counselors" when they actually have none.

The MBA project is dead and HLA can't borrow any money to resurrect it.

HLA has tax liens against their property.

HLA has been sued by several parents and has dished out big bucks to settle.

HLA staff have no health insurance because the facility can't afford to pay for it (it used to be full coverage).

Many Ed Cons have refused to refer to HLA due to the fact that it is a dangerous place that warehouses violent sexual predators, batterers and pedophiles.

So spin it how you like, shill, but the kid that posted the above statement is right on the money and you are woefully off the mark.  You also sound a little jealous that you don't have a degree or education and other people's credentials and experience make you look pitiful.  I can see how that makes you angry.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 21, 2006, 09:44:58 AM »
An O5 Fantasy
She needs to feel like she's in the driver's seat... hasn't figured out she's not even a passenger.

"I'd almost feel sorry for the humiliation that completely unsubstantiated posts could cause a person except when said person has breen such a jerk to so many people."

O5, as anyone who was here when you arrived knows, this actually applies to you.  It's not realistic to think you can slap someone and there not be some kind of reaction. You're not the victim here, you were the perpetrator. If you can't take the fallout (consequence for your rudeness) then why not just go away. What keeps you here? Glutton for punishment?
gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 21, 2006, 10:46:03 AM »
Keep hoping that somebody with an inside track on the subject will belly up with some info.

well, annie, this just shows how pitiful little you know about anything.  you like to make people THINK you know something, but you're really just a lazy housewife with too much time on your hands.  the lack of attention from your husband, no job, and your inability to gain any traction in any area of your life causes you despair.  you take this out on others.  you are a a sad, petty little woman.  and you're EXTREMELY jealous that you can't earn a degree or get a job.  it shows.  maybe you should go back to watching oprah and eating another half-gallon of ice cream, just like yesterday, and the day before, and the day before, and the day before...
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 21, 2006, 09:36:02 PM »
Oh, settle down which ever dim-witted regular came up with the previous post.

Home watching Oprah with a half gallon of ice-cream? I wish, after the hectic day I've had!

Now get this, once and for all, I hope: the true believers (there's about 5 of you left I think) take seriously comments like the mean-spirited ones somebody vomited out in the previous post.  

The true believers are willing to accept that people (like me) who think there is something extreme and way-off-base going on here are evil---they're fat, their husband doesn't like them, whatever, whatever---scattered lies and irrelevencies, it's all good to people who just gotta split the world into black and white.

And of course there's you, Ms. Moderator, interesting that you've somehow had the time (Oprah and ice cream not-with-standing) to scour my posts, to plan whole life lines about me, to ascribe all kinds of posts to me that I did not write.

Once and for all: I am here, now and then, and in spite of what story line the die-hards want to believe, to give parents with kids in trouble an alternative point of view.

Which is that sending your kid away to a school is sometimes the lesser of the possible evils.

I wouldn't expect anyone to just take the word of a stranger on this, but at least keep an open mind.  Don't be influenced by the craziness here, seek lots of sources and then make a decision with all the evidence you collect.  And act.

You'd never guess it if all you read were the comments at this board, but if you look around you're gonna find lots of families who are glad that they acted, glad that they didn't buy into the paranoia at hate-oriented web site, Lots of kids and lots of families who are better because of that hard decision

I wish you well

O5
 :cry2:

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 22, 2006, 12:06:48 AM »
***And of course there's you, Ms. Moderator, interesting that you've somehow had the time (Oprah and ice cream not-with-standing) to scour my posts, to plan whole life lines about me, to ascribe all kinds of posts to me that I did not write. ***

O5, Simple solution to your current distress. Have all your anonymous posts linked to your user name.
But then what would you have to rant about?

And don't flatter yourself. I didn't 'scour' your posts. I used a search term and found the posts you alledged were deleted. Have you bothered to find them?
gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700