Author Topic: Stephanie Smith??  (Read 2549 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Stephanie Smith??
« on: May 30, 2006, 11:47:00 PM »
Just wanted to inform this group that Stephanie Smith is doing very well despite all that she has been through.... She is now soon to be 29. She has a almost eight year old daughter named Savannah, and she is currently 4 months pregnant with her 2nd child.  She is happily married to a young man named Chris... She runs a day care out of her home, and seems to have succeded in life...like most others on this site she seems to be pretty neutral on this MMS subject.  She believes that MMS helped her understand what she needed to do in order to be a decent person in life, but yet she's silent when it comes to the "good memories" at that fecility.  She fondly remembers Gary, Deb and mike and the two kiddos they had...Jason and Chris...whatever happened to them...  She has a terminal illness with her liver, but she did receive a transplant about two years ago, and she seems to be healthier than she has ever been.  Her pregnancy is considered high risk, but she believes that she is in the clear although she has lost several children due to her condition.  She has a nursing degree, but chooses not to use it because it was too depressing and heart breaking for her to endure.  She then decided to start her day care for underprivledged children...She works with autistic children, mentally retarded as well as all other kids.  She seems to enjoy her job although its unpredictable income, but she feels it is something that helps her flourish emotionally.   She support several organizations for abused children that seems to help her deal with her history of that as well... MMS seems to be a touchy subject with her...She does remember being forced to stare into the sun for hours at a time, and all of the other physical labor that we endured at that school, but she does state that if it wasnt for MMS she doesnt believe she would be here today...After she left MMS she was not considered a success because she did relapse in every way possible....Having her little girl seemed to make her change her life, and frankly it woke her up.  Even when she had finally made the decision to change her life for the better...her body physically wouldnt let her...She was basically dying on her death bed in the hospital...I was there, and it was painful to watch her go through that pain.  One thing she did bring up was that she had tried to contact MMS during that major time of need in her life, and no one called her back...She felt deserted and hurt for the lack of communication.  She felt she had opened her whole world up to this place and yet she didnt receive the support she so needed at the time.  She never said anything negative towards Gary, Deb or mike but when John was brought up..well lets just say she clammed up and said she want willing to disclose any of those experiences... although much of her days there were blocked out...she did state they helped her relaize who she could and could not trust....anyway....in short..if anyone wantes to know where she is or her info...let me know.  I wish to remain annoymous cause Steph asked me not to reveal who I am, and considering how close we are I  have to repect that...oh and Katie Hrrison...if you are reading this she wantes to apologize for all the wrong things she has done to you when you had taken her in...she doesnt know how to do this, so she was hoping this site was the next best thing....
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Stephanie Smith??
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2006, 12:18:00 AM »
why do you think everyone is so secretive?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Stephanie Smith??
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2006, 12:29:00 AM »
huh

Offline BarnardlyB

• View Profile
Stephanie Smith??
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2006, 12:35:00 AM »
dear anon,
I remember steph, please let her know that. I was a new student as she was graduating.
Let her know im thinking of her and wish her nothing but goodness. I have thought of her often over the years, as I have many girls.
I would love to get in touch iwth her if shes interested.
my info is [email protected]
I also have Katies info if shes interested, i could email it you, after I ask katies permission first of course.
Please pass this on. Thanks
ou are you
I am I,
Two individuals dancing on our own two feet, & when were together...its beautiful

Offline katfish

• View Profile
    • http://www.cafety.org
Stephanie Smith??
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2006, 09:50:00 AM »
I LOVE YOU STEPH!!!!  :wave:
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.
Margaret Mead

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Stephanie Smith??
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2006, 09:10:00 PM »
This is Steph...yes I lived with KH after NYC.  she helped me get out of a really tough spot, but I really fucked her over.  I was in my shit again.....man I wish I could take it all back...I was homeless and had no where to go and her and her parents took me in.  I definitly need to make ammends to that girl....