Author Topic: Arties avergae job/car blog  (Read 3608 times)

Offline SyN

• View Profile
Arties avergae job/car blog
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2006, 07:28:00 PM »
On 2006-05-31 11:25:00, Anonymous wrote:

"I am guessing you could always

MODERATE"

lol no moderating here just flush this forum down the toilet with the other shit.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
A word to the wise is infuriating.\"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2006, 07:38:00 PM »
lol no moderating here just flush this forum down the toilet with the other shit."
[/quote]
Why do we have moderators? Good ole Matt stops in every few months to ad 2 cents to nothing to equal nothing.... and felice "my friend" here to stir the pot. I think you mean well Felice,but Syn is right and has spoke about it for almost a year... Is it the position of the moderators and princess Ginger to continue this farce?
Dave,Miles,Jordan... ever been to Mchenry Co ?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 07, 2006, 09:34:00 AM »
You know whats really funny here, is Arties old AA sponser, Arties old sponsor called Art a waste of his time for all the relaps Art had.
Art also use to call him on the phone at all hours of the night drunk and balling his eyes out.

He'd ask for his forgivness time and time again, and finally his sponsor gave up on him, thats fuckin pathetic! He gave up on you just like your family did Art, but the only difference is your family did it with a lawyer.

I can only imagine how many more people you put through hell with your stupid piss poor attitude?
You truly give a whole new meaning to a horses ass.

You're a 42 year old cry baby, and have accomplished nothing in your life. I mean damn dude! You are a failure at AA...WTF????

You'll never find a mate again, but yet you continue to hold onto some hope that maybe there is another soul mate out there for you, I dont think so Artie.

First impression of seeing your profile with you shirtless is a fuckin joke. Are you trying to be a comedian by posting that picture of yourself or something? Because if you are, I got a great laugh from it. I can only guesstimate your body fat percentage lies between 35-52%, and thats being generous.

You have no room or ground to stand to defend yourself, but continue to make a mockery of yourself day in and out. You speak of balls and turds like it was candy, maybe it is to you?
You act like such a baby and complain, complain, complain about this site. But yet I find it very interesting amongst all the cry baby complaints you're still here, and why?

You like the attention, you like being made a fool of, thats the only explaination I could think of. You sit here and exploit that you have all this fun going jet skiing and live near a lake, who the fuck cares? Have you actually ever taken the time to research the neighborhood you live in values? The values of the homes are far less then a first time home owner would expect to pay for a starter home, you aint shit BOY.
Average job/car you're damn right about that.

You're a freak, and its only a matter of time before your freakish ways attracks the attention of local law enforcement to bring you down and put you where you belong.

Yea I know art, eat shit , and gobble, gobble, gobble it down with a warm glass of urine. Do you use cum as a whip cream source ontop of your daily desert logs that come fresh from the buttocks of your chosing? Yummy yummy Artie, now go brush your shit stained rotten teeth.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 07, 2006, 10:33:00 AM »
On 2006-06-07 06:34:00, Anonymous wrote:

"You know whats really funny here, is Arties old AA sponser, Arties old sponsor called Art a waste of his time for all the relaps Art had.

Art also use to call him on the phone at all hours of the night drunk and balling his eyes out.

He'd ask for his forgivness time and time again, and finally his sponsor gave up on him, thats fuckin pathetic! He gave up on you just like your family did Art, but the only difference is your family did it with a lawyer.

I can only imagine how many more people you put through hell with your stupid piss poor attitude?

You're a 42 year old cry baby, and have accomplished nothing in your life. I mean damn dude! You are a failure at AA...WTF????

You'll never find a mate again, but yet you continue to hold onto some hope that maybe there is another soul mate out there for you, I dont think so Artie.

First impression of seeing your profile with you shirtless is a fuckin joke. Are you trying to be a comedian by posting that picture of yourself or something? Because if you are, I got a great laugh from it. I can only guesstimate your body fat percentage lies between 35-52%, and thats being generous.

You have no room or ground to stand to defend yourself, but continue to make a mockery of yourself day in and out. You speak of balls and turds like it was candy, maybe it is to you?

You act like such a baby and complain, complain, complain about this site. But yet I find it very interesting amongst all the cry baby complaints you're still here, and why?

You like the attention, you like being made a fool of, thats the only explaination I could think of. You sit here and exploit that you have all this fun going jet skiing and live near a lake, who the fuck cares? Have you actually ever taken the time to research the neighborhood you live in values? The values of the homes are far less then a first time home owner would expect to pay for a starter home, you aint shit BOY.

You're a freak, and its only a matter of time before your freakish ways attracks the attention of local law enforcement to bring you down and put you where you belong.

Yea I know art, eat shit , and gobble, gobble, gobble it down with a warm glass of urine. Do you use cum as a whip cream source ontop of your daily desert logs that come fresh from the buttocks of your chosing? Yummy yummy Artie, now go brush your shit stained rotten teeth."

your usual distgusting self...and still so boring
You did cover alot of topics today ..

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 07, 2006, 11:01:00 AM »
Must be something to art's staement of
mention your name and your comit all over us

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 07, 2006, 12:47:00 PM »
On 2006-06-07 08:01:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Must be something to art's staement of

"

Are you drunk again Artie, WTF are you trying to say BOY? (staement) (comit). I apoligize for not understanding in stupid.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 07, 2006, 01:11:00 PM »
"Yea I know art, eat shit , and gobble, gobble, gobble it down with a warm glass of urine. Do you use cum as a whip cream source ontop of your daily desert logs that come fresh from the buttocks of your chosing? Yummy yummy Artie, now go brush your shit stained rotten teeth."

:nworthy:  :nworthy:  :nworthy:  :nworthy:  :nworthy:  :tup:  :tup:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 07, 2006, 02:26:00 PM »
On 2006-06-07 09:47:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

On 2006-06-07 08:01:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Must be something to art's staement of

"

Are you drunk again Artie, WTF are you trying to say BOY? (staement) (comit). I apoligize for not understanding in stupid."

gosh,wish i were as smart as dave and JJ... Meanwhile,I am the one with an education,you are a nutless troll on a forum spewing hate....Man! if i could just be you..

Offline Mister Pink

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 07, 2006, 08:29:00 PM »
On 2006-06-07 10:11:00, Anonymous wrote:

""Yea I know art, eat shit , and gobble, gobble, gobble it down with a warm glass of urine. Do you use cum as a whip cream source ontop of your daily desert logs that come fresh from the buttocks of your chosing? Yummy yummy Artie, now go brush your shit stained rotten teeth."

:nworthy:  :nworthy:  :nworthy:  :nworthy:  :nworthy:  :tup:  :tup: "

WOW.
quot;Its a shame the way she makes me scrub the floor\" - Bob Dylan

Offline SyN

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 07, 2006, 08:44:00 PM »
x zactly

Offline SyN

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 07, 2006, 08:46:00 PM »
On 2006-06-07 06:34:00, Anonymous wrote:

"You know whats really funny here, is Arties old AA sponser, Arties old sponsor called Art a waste of his time for all the relaps Art had.

Yea I know art, eat shit , and gobble, gobble, gobble it down with a warm glass of urine. Do you use cum as a whip cream source ontop of your daily desert logs that come fresh from the buttocks of your chosing? Yummy yummy Artie, now go brush your shit stained rotten teeth."

and anon your post shows how truly d-fukn-sturbed u are[ This Message was edited by: SyN on 2006-06-07 17:46 ]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 07, 2006, 08:49:00 PM »
the idea that a person with these kinds of thoughts is out walking around among us,concerns me greatly

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 07, 2006, 09:47:00 PM »
Art did you put that frozen bananna back in the freezer after you got off?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 11, 2006, 11:24:00 AM »
On 2006-06-07 18:47:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Art did you put that frozen bananna back in the freezer after you got off?"

Art, what you doing with a frozen bananna boy?
 :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 11, 2006, 11:50:00 AM »
Sucks knowing that you know you cant afford what I own. Confront your jealously fat boy, you live your life only a step up from a welfare family living in the projects.   :nworthy: