Author Topic: Those freaking anniversaries  (Read 17166 times)

Offline Stripe

• View Profile
Those freaking anniversaries
« on: March 13, 2014, 06:43:56 PM »
A mere 41 years ago...this day comes and goes now without much thought about what it was in 1973.
Thanks so much all the folks on this forum who understood, reached out, and were kind to me. Thank you.   
The person who stands up and says, ``This is stupid,\'\' either is asked to `behave\' or, worse, is greeted with a cheerful ``Yes, we know! Isn\'t it terrific ?\'\' -- Frank Zappa

Offline lonewolf

• View Profile
Re: Those freaking anniversaries
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2014, 03:33:39 PM »
I went in in 1973 too.......41 years for me too......I celebrated my first anniversary in there and was still on the program.....I don't live in the past....Im not obsessed anymore with the program....People have a lot of mixed emotions about what they went through...I'll leave it at that...I haven't been on here in ages....I just happened to be going through my bookmarks and saw the site still saved to it.....lol....Peace to you...

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2014, 11:45:11 PM »
Welcome back Wolf. Still can't bring yourself to say anything negative about the seed? DAMN!
?©?€~¥@

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2014, 02:50:55 PM »
I'll bet you even liked those peanut butter sandwiches.
?©?€~¥@

Offline lonewolf

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2014, 12:07:11 AM »
I don't defend it and I don't trash it......it was a part of my life, I just try to improve my life daily.....The years have flew by....Everyone has their story and how they see it.....we just don't all see it the same way....noneya

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2014, 01:17:55 PM »
Ok .So by your thinking, I shouldn't hate the seed either. They didn't personally harm me ,(except for 3 1/2 months of 10 to 10's, and the  lack of food until I made it home). But I'm not just speaking for myself here. I saw what they did to other people. Just because you were spared their wrath,(more than likely at someone else's expense) ,you have to at least remember what you saw and heard.You are living in a 40 year delusion,if you don't really believe that the seed did more harm than good. OOORR your ego won't allow you to believe you fell for the con.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2014, 05:50:46 PM by none-ya »
?©?€~¥@

Offline lonewolf

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2014, 12:11:52 AM »
Everyone has there own reality ......of there view of the seed program.....I just choose not to trash it or defend it......But you are welcome to see it as you see it.....but don't judge me, cause Im not judging you.......I have heard the horror stories and Im not denying those.....I have an open mind ......nothings set in concrete....

Offline lonewolf

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2014, 12:19:35 AM »
You and I went through the same program........did we get treated the same........I think not.......did we both finish.....No......But we can relate to some of those things we went through.....Did I get treated better.......Maybe......Can we talk about it......I sure hope so......cause were connected by this .........

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2014, 12:31:02 AM »
So an open mind to you means"do what you want to others,just leave me alone?" I hope you never have my back. But you probably wouldn't anyway. Do you know what pushed me to split from home? When staff called my parents about taking on a newcommer. No way was I going to do that to someone else. And at the end of it all,my parents wound up agreeing with me that that place was nuts. I believe that the seed harmed you more than you realize. Just 'cause WE survived the kool aid, how many didn't? Unless that really doesn't matter........?
?©?€~¥@

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2014, 12:44:37 AM »
How extreme is your life, that you can look back on the seed with such ambiguousness. Are you on prozac? To have experienced it was to either love it or hate it. "Excuse me sir but how do you feel about systematic child abuse?" "Ahh, let me see. I can take or leave it. As long it's done in good taste I suppose" 

Aargg!! Pulling my hair out. For what it's worth, you and I are about the only seedlings left here.
?©?€~¥@

Offline lonewolf

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2014, 12:47:50 AM »
Not everyone will agree with me......I can only talk about me and what I went through.....This is not a perfect world.....I'll leave it at that....

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 25, 2014, 12:54:48 AM »
I WIN!!
?©?€~¥@

Offline none-ya.

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 31, 2014, 06:31:39 PM »
The douchebag of the year award?
This username is a para...pare....fake profile created strictly for the purpose of whimsey and yuk yuks