Author Topic: insane concept.  (Read 4295 times)

Offline Johnny G

• View Profile
insane concept.
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2006, 08:21:00 AM »
Greg,

I can't say what separates me from my siblings, perhaps my outcome would have been the same as theirs had I not gone to the seed - we can never know.  I can only look at the results of what happened.  I don't know that the seed saved my life or not, but that is how I felt when I went in.

I believe the fact that others in the same situation did well makes a case that the same may have been true for me.

In the case of the folks who smoked a joint or two and feel that they were saved only reenforces the notion that the drugs were not the problem.  One cannot argue feelings, we each had our own emotional makeup when we went in.  The feelings we came in with in large part determined how receptive we were, and how easily we could tailor the message to our own needs.  I don't think beating people into submission (emotionally) is a benificial tactic in any case, but for those of us who had already done it to ourselves it wasn't really necessary.  I count myself in this subset and therefore give credit for a positive outcome.  Perhaps I would be President if I had not opted for the Seed!

BTW  No, I have not used drugs or gotten drunk since - did jobs for an "import house" in Miami for a few years and was weekend manager at the Orange and Brew pouring beer for the (largely underage) masses for a few years while in school (UF). Drugs and booze didn't seem all that attractive to me, and the memories weren't so great either - I have had the odd glass of wine here and there on notable occasions (weddings etc.) but I was a violent drunk, no need to do that again.

G  [ This Message was edited by: Johnny G on 2006-05-03 16:09 ]
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Ft. Lauderdale

• View Profile
insane concept.
« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2006, 09:11:00 AM »
President Johnny G.  ????? hmmm?

Would I have voted for you?

Maybe the real question is... Would I have voted for you if I never went to the Seed? Wait I'm getting confused.  Did I go to the Seed? Let me get inyo my head about this one and Analize it...

I'll get back to you... :grin:

Offline Johnny G

• View Profile
insane concept.
« Reply #17 on: May 03, 2006, 12:34:00 PM »
Thanks FL, only a few million more and I'm in! :wave:
G