Author Topic: Fucking hispanics  (Read 6307 times)

Offline SHH

• View Profile
Fucking hispanics
« Reply #15 on: May 02, 2006, 01:54:00 AM »
There is a difference between "welfare" and not having health insurance. Yes, the illegal immigrants get medical attention even though they will never pay for it (usually). But they do not qualify for food stamps, unemployment, social security, disability, WIC, or any other govt assistance you can think of. And trust me, hospitals aren't "going broke" from illegal immigrants. They are going broke from the millions of LEGAL CITIZENS not being able to afford health insurance. If you want to know about that, ask our lovely "president". I put that in quotes for a reason.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Fucking hispanics
« Reply #16 on: May 02, 2006, 05:51:00 AM »
why mess with the hispanics...go after all the illegal sand nigger, camel jockey, towel heads, that are in our country on school visa's, that are lookin at ways to blow somethin else up.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Fucking hispanics
« Reply #17 on: May 02, 2006, 08:59:00 AM »
On 2006-05-01 22:09:00, The Liger wrote:

"

On 2006-05-01 18:15:00, Anonymous wrote:

""Illegal immigrants don't qualify for welfare and they don't apply for it for fear of being deported."  

An interesting opinion which happens to be totally wrong.  The hospitals in Tuscon are going broke from having to care for Mexicans that never pay for anything."

So what do hospitals going broke (which is ridiculous) have to do with WELFARE?
"

It has to do with the fact illegals do not have medical insurance and come to the ER for their primary medical care. Yes, it is a problem, I've experienced it first hand.

Offline odie

• View Profile
Fucking hispanics
« Reply #18 on: May 02, 2006, 10:38:00 AM »
Lets just take some of the lazy bastards on welfare and put them to work in these menial jobs that nobody seems to want, then we will take care of 2 problems, putting deadbeats to work therefore lessening the taxpayer burden, and forcing illegal aliens to look elsewhere for a free ride.

"The FARC is part of the history of Colombia and a historical phenomenon", (President Pastrana) says, "and they must be treated as Colombians". ... They come and ask for bread [aid from Washington], and you give them stones.

Robert White is a former American ambassador to Paraguay and El Salvador, and former No. 2 man with the U.S. Embassy in Bogota, is president of the Centre for International Policy in Washington D.C.
http://narconews.com/' target='_new'>Robert White

die

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Fucking hispanics
« Reply #19 on: May 02, 2006, 12:58:00 PM »
On 2006-05-02 07:38:00, odie wrote:

"Lets just take some of the lazy bastards on welfare and put them to work in these menial jobs that nobody seems to want, then we will take care of 2 problems, putting deadbeats to work therefore lessening the taxpayer burden, and forcing illegal aliens to look elsewhere for a free ride.

Fucking exactly. But sadly, that will never happen in this lazy, fatass country.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Fucking hispanics
« Reply #20 on: May 08, 2006, 07:50:00 PM »
If they got here illegally, they need to fucking leave.

No, an illegal immigrant does not qualify for state "welfare" programs...not until they have a fucking baby on US soil.
The first bill an illegal immigrant racks up is in the delivery room. Average cost: $4000.00 Which is NEVER paid by them or their families. Since they dont have a social security number, the bills are written off. Driving the cost of healthcare/insurance for the rest of us further up. Ever see a fucking mexican bitch who DOESNT have 3 fucking kids?
These illegals usually leave the hospital with welfare checks and a housing voucher in hand.
These people are not ignorant...come to the US, have a baby and you can stay while the american taxpayer foots the bill.
Many come here because they can legitimately work in some seasonal ag jobs, yet many of them stay through the year, living off their womans welfare checks, making more babies to get bigger checks.
The pay for these ag jobs have little or no tax liabilty and are most often paid in cash without any deductions. Which means what?
The immigrants who Do work, make no contribution to the taxes which are dispursed to the welfare and living assistance programs they and their fucking kids live on.

Of course the "fat lazy" americans are not going to do the jobs these people do. The pay in ag jobs  is far less than minimum wage.
To live within your means on minimum wage is to live in a tent, and eat ramen noodles. The cost of living far exceeds unskilled labor compensation in this country, yet the welfare system offers enough food stamps to keep them fat and lazy, section 8 housing guidelines allow people to live in apartments for next to nothing.

Come to america, have a child (who is now an american national) get a social security card for you and your child...dont learn a lick of english to limit your job oportunities, get a rent voucher once a month...fill the apartment (the tax payers foot the bill for) with more illegals who will have their own babies and repeat the whole process.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Fucking hispanics
« Reply #21 on: May 08, 2006, 08:02:00 PM »
The fed shells out billions of dollars for border patrol that doesnt work. State and local economies are burdened by illegal immigrants that are captured and jailed for months, even years. Anyone care to guess what they average daily cost to house a county jail inmate is in this country? About the same as a home loan payment on a $150,000 dollar fucking house.

As for the cunt with the redneck response to the first post...get a fuckin clue bitch. Racism is alive and well in this country, some of it for very good reason...No chance you or anyone else with your silly fucking attitude is going to change that.
I have a real problem with illegal immigrants from mexico...Maybe they deserve the same oportunities we here in america do, but define the oportunities a mexican looks forward to.

(Hint, read the above post)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Fucking hispanics
« Reply #22 on: May 08, 2006, 11:42:00 PM »
Just for shits and giggles, perhaps we should stop FUCKING up other peoples countries. Perhaps then they would not need/want to come here for a freaking job, or to hide from the daily dousing of agent orange.

How can we ever expect people to be happy in their own countries when we knock down governments (including those that are democratic) and setup puppet regimes.

That is not the America I was sold. These are not the actions or intentions of our fore fathers.

There is the old saying, "If you can't beat them join them"

Where the hell else do you expect these aliens to go, MARS?

Offline bandit1978

• View Profile
Fucking hispanics
« Reply #23 on: May 09, 2006, 12:43:00 AM »
Many of the illegal immigrants are NOT from Mexico, they are from other countries south of the border.

Here in Dc, most hispanics are NOT Mexican, they are usually from El Salvador, also Nicaragua, Columbia, , ect...

The ones from El Salvador tend to cause a lot of problems.  Not all of them, of course.  I know several who's parents made them learn English, go to college, ect...  But far too many of them go the other route, know what I mean?  Gangs, violence, teenage motherhood...you know the routine.  

Anyway, most of them take a bus from El Salvador to somewhere in Mexico, then walk the rest of the way.  

And yes, they do have a devastating effect on our healthcare system (though they are not the only group who does so).  

However, young doctors and nurses who work with them (in maternal medicine, that is) get to learn a whole lot real quickly;  it's very "hands on" learning, a sort of "baptism by fire", as these women do not pay and must rely on student and resident doctors to deliver their babies.  When I was a nursing student, the first birth I saw was attended only by me and a medical student.  

Sure, there was an older doctor present on the floor somewhere, but he can only be in one place at one time, and there were probably 6 other uninsured women in labor at the same time.
egan Flynn
RN
Survivor- Provo Canyon School

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Fucking hispanics
« Reply #24 on: May 12, 2006, 05:21:00 PM »
... and there were probably 6 other uninsured women in labor at the same time.  "

I bet 5 of them didnt speak english.

Offline SHH

• View Profile
Fucking hispanics
« Reply #25 on: May 12, 2006, 08:12:00 PM »
You know, if you think about it, we are ALL immigrants, well our ancestors were anyway. Unless you're Cherokee, Choctaw, Iroquis, Shawnee, Dakota, Apache....etc etc....nobody has a leg to stand on bitchin and moanin about people immigrating to this country. The white man STOLE this land from the Native peoples. I do feel immigration  should be in a legal manner, however, to diss immigrants as a whole is just hypocritical plain and simple.

Offline bandit1978

• View Profile
Fucking hispanics
« Reply #26 on: May 12, 2006, 08:38:00 PM »
Um yeah, you're right, none of them spoke English.

But in another part of town, the uninsured "clinic" patients would mostly be African-American.  

In another state, they would probably be majority Caucasian.  

I guess you just have to think about, in which groups have the highest ratio of insured vs. uninsured and the rate of birth per capita of different groups, or something like that.
egan Flynn
RN
Survivor- Provo Canyon School

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Fucking hispanics
« Reply #27 on: May 12, 2006, 09:23:00 PM »
On 2006-05-12 17:12:00, SHH wrote:

"You know, if you think about it, we are ALL immigrants, well our ancestors were anyway. Unless you're Cherokee, Choctaw, Iroquis, Shawnee, Dakota, Apache....etc etc....nobody has a leg to stand on bitchin and moanin about people immigrating to this country. The white man STOLE this land from the Native peoples. I do feel immigration  should be in a legal manner, however, to diss immigrants as a whole is just hypocritical plain and simple. "

Uhh, quite a contrast between a decendant of an 8th generation European immigrant and a first generation illegal alien.

Please try to grasp the contrast in terms too. An immigrant and an illegal alien are two very different things. Im not sure anyone is complaining about immigrants. Its the illegal aliens that need to fuck off.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Fucking hispanics
« Reply #28 on: September 27, 2011, 04:22:15 AM »
On 2006-05-12 18:23:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

On 2006-05-12 17:12:00, SHH wrote:

"You know, if you think about it, we are ALL immigrants, well our ancestors were anyway. Unless you're Cherokee, Choctaw, Iroquis, Shawnee, Dakota, Apache....etc etc....nobody has a leg to stand on bitchin and moanin about people immigrating to this country. The white man STOLE this land from the Native peoples. I do feel immigration  should be in a legal manner, however, to diss immigrants as a whole is just hypocritical plain and simple. "

Uhh, quite a contrast between a decendant of an 8th generation European immigrant and a first generation illegal alien.

Please try to grasp the contrast in terms too. An immigrant and an illegal alien are two very different things. Im not sure anyone is complaining about immigrants. Its the illegal aliens that need to fuck off."

I think a history lesson is in order too.
Was there a universal rule that said no Euro settlers could get on a boat bound for North America because the land belonged to a couple hundred thousand natives?

There was no establishment of goverment or military or voters who made laws back then. The natives faught and killed each other for land and resources, who said Europeans were not as justified to stake a claim of thier own by the same means?

Hell that was the rule then, fight and die for what you want.

Things are a little more civil now...apply to our goverment for residency, or stay the hell out.

Offline seamus

• View Profile
Re: Fucking hispanics
« Reply #29 on: November 20, 2011, 05:57:57 AM »
I had a contract gig in a warehouse. Went to work thre and much to my chagrin only one otherperson employed there spoke english. During my time there I saw employees place products for storage on birdshit laden pallets, then place the products in a puddle of gawd knows what. Sadly in the bathroom there was a sign  telling people what to do with used toilet paper( I have a picture) in spanish. Now while this doesent seem like much of a big deal , it is ..... the products were surgical supplies....the name of the company, for whom I no longer work and never gave a confidentiallity agreement to is Medline. The freshly under the fence motherfuckers are USELESS. Like tits on a bull. I did not ask them here. Its not my job to teach them the language of the country, or hygene.  Homeland security is a joke ( kinda like the" war on drugs") because America doesn't control it's own borders.  As for the whole native american, oh you shouldnt bitch ...blah blah blah.....I didnt do that wasnt here so so sorry that is a moot point. Hippy.  Jerry died . Fish sucks. Get a job.
 ::deadhorse::
It\'d be sad if it wernt so funny,It\'d be funny if it wernt so sad