Author Topic: Anybody in here from Jubilee? I need to talk!!  (Read 4288 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Anybody in here from Jubilee? I need to talk!!
« on: April 28, 2006, 06:20:00 PM »
I would really like talk to who was in jublee home. If you are out there please post? Anything u know please? I was there had lost my child and want to talk about it. Did anyone work in the day care then? 1990-to 1999? Please respond?
Thanks!!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2006, 01:11:00 AM »
I have heard about the Jubilee home. What happened to your child? I was in Happiness Hill. I heard about that home while being in there.

Offline loverofmusic

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2006, 03:01:00 PM »
what did you know about the Dyes?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2006, 11:00:00 PM »
If I may ask, what do you want to know about the Dyes?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
I was there
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2006, 02:43:54 PM »
Hello, I was in the home there in 85-86.  When I went there I was pregnant, kind of left there... if that makes since.  I was made to give my child up for adoption, and that was 20 Years ago, it is still painfull to this day.  But, I have to say the Gwens where so good to me, and treated me as one of there own.  I believe that they knew my struggles, and they actually took me with them when they moved to Mississippi, how much I loved them, they were my "parents" for years.  The struggle of giving a child up for adoption, and the choices that were made for me has haunted me.  My name is Ruthann if anyone wants to chat, my email address is [email protected].  I have not seen my son since January 86 when he was born, I would love to know where he is and how he is doing.  Pain does lesson, but it always there.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
looking for survivors of roloff's prison camp
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2006, 11:27:45 AM »
My name is Stetson McBride. My birth name was Douglas McClure. I changed my entire name some years back as a means of wiping my parents(sperm and egg donor) from my life. I am currently writing the story of my life which many people have been urging me to do for some time but I guess I wasn't ready yet. I now am ready and emotionally capable of allowing my mind to go back through my childhood and recall the horrific abuses I not only sufffered under my parents care until I was around 7 years old, until they willfully quite literally put me in the concentration camp called Roloff, knowing full well the type of treatment that I would be recieving.   I am eagerly looking for other survivors of this torture camp as a way of validating the truth for my book of the horrific events,torture,beatings etc that went on there.  I have the dubious distinction of being the child that was kept there the longest until I finally escaped at 16.  As eager as I am to hear your personal accounts of the pain that you endured I certainly understand also that many of you may not even yet be capable of allowing your mind to even go back there.  I have found that by finally telling my story to people that I feel very emotionally safe around, even though they can't possibly understand that kind of pain unless one were there too. However, it has been very emotionally cathartic for me to talk to them about it.  For so long I just bottled it up. My life is good but I will always, as you will always, have those painful memories in your mind but they can be lessoned by talking to safe friends or counselors.  If you are willing and capable of telling me your story my address is: 5822 128th ave,   Fennville, Mi   49408.  e-mail; [email protected]; phone; (269) 561-6789. Please feel free to call me anytime.  I'm anxiously awaiting your responses.  My very best to you all,  Stetson McBride

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: I was there
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2007, 08:03:49 AM »
Quote from: ""rjkretser""
Hello, I was in the home there in 85-86.  When I went there I was pregnant, kind of left there... if that makes since.  I was made to give my child up for adoption, and that was 20 Years ago, it is still painfull to this day.  But, I have to say the Gwens where so good to me, and treated me as one of there own.  I believe that they knew my struggles, and they actually took me with them when they moved to Mississippi, how much I loved them, they were my "parents" for years.  The struggle of giving a child up for adoption, and the choices that were made for me has haunted me.  My name is Ruthann if anyone wants to chat, my email address is [email protected].  I have not seen my son since January 86 when he was born, I would love to know where he is and how he is doing.  Pain does lesson, but it always there.

humm

Offline lorrispickelmire

• View Profile
Not from Jubilee, Was in Rebekah
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2007, 04:04:17 PM »
I moderate a group for exiled parents, and stolen babies it is called mom's love is 4ever and is on yahoo groups.   If you email me I will send you an invite, we are always there to talk to.  My email is http://groups.yahoo.com/group/momsloveis4ever/ and I have a blog about my own loss to adoption http://iamamomnotabirthmom.blogspot.com/

I am here 4 you if you want to talk.
Lorri
quot;It will be found an unjust and unwise jealousy to deprive a man of his natural liberty upon the supposition he may abuse it.\"
                                        George Washington

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
I was a Jubilee Girl from 1991-1993
« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2007, 09:57:10 AM »
To whom it may concern I was in the Jubilee Home from Aug.1991 til May of 1992. I came back to the home in later in the year of 1992 and stayed 13 months. Rose Thorn was the superindentant at the time. My name at the time was Samantha Mungie I have since married and have 3 children. My oldest child is 11 then I have an 8 year old and a 7 year old they are all girls.(Just my luck lol) Anyway I am from Colorado Springs CO I now live in Dothan AL and I go by the name Samantha Brick. If anyone remembers me feel free to e-mail me at [email protected] I also was in the Jubilee ensemble if that helps any......lol :

Offline lorrispickelmire

• View Profile
group for moms who lost babies to adoption
« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2007, 05:20:29 PM »
Guest,
Please join our group, it is so good to have someone to talk about these things with.  We are here to listen and may even be able to help.

Lorri
quot;It will be found an unjust and unwise jealousy to deprive a man of his natural liberty upon the supposition he may abuse it.\"
                                        George Washington