Author Topic: What A Long Strange Program It's Been  (Read 11950 times)

Offline stillastraightling123

• View Profile
What A Long Strange Program It's Been
« on: April 27, 2006, 02:12:00 PM »
I had it soooooomuch rougher than you guys, I mean, i was trying to make improvements at Straight, you know, a kinder, gentler Straight where we could share our feelings, and these mean people from Straight kept harrassing me, I mean, you don't know what it's like, man.   I was one of the cool staff, like I was really working me program and trying to make Straight better for all the little druggies.....and like now, man, people are still confronting me for wearing my groovy tye-dies in group and all, and by the way , did I mention how I got so much worse of a deal than you guys did, I mean, like, dude, you kinda maybe needed to get some help, and I was like trying to make Straight better and all and those bastards just wouldn't let me........oh well....at leasdt I still have my bong and my patchouli oil and I think I'll play some Dead on my guitar, wow, that reminds me, wouldn't it have been great if we could've sung "Ripple" or "Uncle John's Band" at Straight, but you know, changewd the lyrics (I have a talent for that, man, check it out, it's so fucking rad.....) to "Doctor Newt's Rap" wow that would have been soooooo grooovy, dudes.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
was one of the GOOD ones.......

Offline GregFL

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2006, 11:41:22 AM »
bump

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2006, 12:11:30 PM »
Quote from: ""stillastraightling123""
I had it soooooomuch rougher than you guys, I mean, i was trying to make improvements at Straight, you know, a kinder, gentler Straight where we could share our feelings, and these mean people from Straight kept harrassing me, I mean, you don't know what it's like, man.   I was one of the cool staff, like I was really working me program and trying to make Straight better for all the little druggies.....and like now, man, people are still confronting me for wearing my groovy tye-dies in group and all, and by the way , did I mention how I got so much worse of a deal than you guys did, I mean, like, dude, you kinda maybe needed to get some help, and I was like trying to make Straight better and all and those bastards just wouldn't let me........oh well....at leasdt I still have my bong and my patchouli oil and I think I'll play some Dead on my guitar, wow, that reminds me, wouldn't it have been great if we could've sung "Ripple" or "Uncle John's Band" at Straight, but you know, changewd the lyrics (I have a talent for that, man, check it out, it's so fucking rad.....) to "Doctor Newt's Rap" wow that would have been soooooo grooovy, dudes.

This is unacceptable. There's too much sarcasm in it. It is cheap, and it reminds me of a poorly written and poorly acted soap opera I might find myself farting to at random while not really watching it. Not only that, but it lacks humanity, leaving behind an odor more disagreeable than any I might have produced while reading it.

Offline starry-eyed pirate

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2006, 12:15:41 PM »
Ohh! Man !!!... :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl: .  Sorry Hip.  Somebody gotcha.  Does it help ya ta see ??

...:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:...
If you would have justice in this world, then begin to see that a human being is not a means to some end.  People are not commodities.  When human beings are just to one another government becomes obsolete and real freedom is born; SPIRITUAL ANARCHY.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2006, 02:45:41 PM »
Holy fuck!  :rofl:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2006, 01:22:43 PM »
Do tha bump!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2006, 06:59:23 AM »
stop defending him-hasn't he fucked you up enough already?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2006, 09:52:14 AM »
Quote from: ""starry-eyed pirate""
Ohh! Man !!!... :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl: .  Sorry Hip.  Somebody gotcha.  Does it help ya ta see ??

Hippie ignore these cretins. By the way, this pirate and you live in the same state. If he starts irritating you too much with how much he can see and how much you can't see, don't forget the simple, forgotten pleasure of landing a good punch.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2006, 10:31:05 AM »
Quote from: ""stillastraightling123""

Absolutely hit the nail on the head.  Sorry Hip, but I agree with Pirate.  Hope you can see how you come across now.

Offline starry-eyed pirate

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2006, 11:42:15 AM »
... ::bwahaha2::... :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:...
If you would have justice in this world, then begin to see that a human being is not a means to some end.  People are not commodities.  When human beings are just to one another government becomes obsolete and real freedom is born; SPIRITUAL ANARCHY.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2006, 06:47:03 AM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
Hippie ignore these cretins. By the way, this pirate and you live in the same state. If he starts irritating you too much with how much he can see and how much you can't see, don't forget the simple, forgotten pleasure of landing a good punch.

Hey, aren't hippies supposed to be pacifists? ::bwahaha::

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2006, 12:23:50 PM »
You're a funny guy. Please stop before I spit out my coffee or something.

Offline RTP2003

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 30, 2006, 09:26:20 PM »

And if he continues to misbehave, get a few phasers to sit on him.  If that doesn't work, marathon him.

Typical brainwashed Stepcult thinking---If you disagree with the truth of an opinion or statement, ignore it, if it really bothers you, silence them through physical coercion or intimidation.  Quit knocking Pirate, he happened to see the truth of this parody and pointed it out. Get over yourself and your hero's messiah complex.
RTP2003 fought in defense of the Old Republic

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 31, 2006, 01:27:32 AM »
Quote from: ""RTP2003""

And if he continues to misbehave, get a few phasers to sit on him.  If that doesn't work, marathon him.

Typical brainwashed Stepcult thinking---If you disagree with the truth of an opinion or statement, ignore it, if it really bothers you, silence them through physical coercion or intimidation.  Quit knocking Pirate, he happened to see the truth of this parody and pointed it out. Get over yourself and your hero's messiah complex.

::cheers::  ::cheers::  :nworthy:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 02, 2006, 09:49:25 PM »
Quote from: ""RTP2003""

Only a cretin would liken a fistfight to brainwashing. Yeah right, Hippie is going to punch pirate into a brainwashed stupor. w/e, moron.

Hippie gets hate-bombed a lot. Pirate is an arrogant asshole who likes to show ev'rybody tha' light. I'll show him lights, I'll clock him til he sees the fourth of july for being such a real, live, arrogant straightling product of Straight Incorporated.