Author Topic: WWASPS school on Dr. Phil,  (Read 6531 times)

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
WWASPS school on Dr. Phil,
« Reply #30 on: April 26, 2006, 09:57:00 PM »
dude, shes a program PARENT  :lol: she bought into this by CHOICE. This is what she WANTED!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 07, 2006, 04:41:00 PM »
Whoa, PCS is still around? I thought it had closed down. The people that initially started PCS are all now working at Cross Creek.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 08, 2006, 03:38:00 AM »
Yes, for complaining about something that is wrong in the world (yes, there is right and wrong, moral relativism is crap), and wanting it to change, Nihilanthic is a negative thinking person.  

So, does this mean folks like Mandela and Gandhi were negative thinking people?  What say you, Fin?

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 08, 2006, 09:46:00 PM »
Oh, Im really negative!

You know what negative freedom is, right? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Negative_freedom

In a nutshell, freedom from coercion. Freedom from people controlling you and coersing you and hurting you and doing bad things to you.

:lol: yep Im one negative person
DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."