Author Topic: Missing from Cedu  (Read 2114 times)

Offline 3BeanSalad

• View Profile
Missing from Cedu
« on: March 23, 2006, 04:15:00 AM »
This is old news, but does anyone know  what ever happened to Daniel Yuen from Cedu?  Apparently he split from Cedu telling staff he was going to go get cigarettes and disappeared.  I have read in the newspapers there have been "sightings" of him but that's it...

http://www.danielyuen.com/contacts.php?dir=danielyuen

http://www.crimelibrary.com/missing_chi ... _yuen.html[ This Message was edited by: 3BeanSalad on 2006-03-23 01:17 ]
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Missing from Cedu
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2006, 01:36:00 PM »
Good question... the last I heard was that he was spotted in the San Francisco area, or gosh, might have even been the San Bernadino area.  Wherever they have a bunch of places that teen runaways migrate to.  But no, never anything else.  Sure he made it down the mountain?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Missing from Cedu
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2006, 09:21:00 PM »
Hi, this Daniel's dad. I would like update you guys with what I know.

Daniel is still missing and we did not hear from him since his missing. Even after two years, we still have no idea of where he is and what happened to him. All we know is he has been seen in San Bernardino and then in San Diego.

He was first seen in Mira Mesa in San Diego, it appears he was homeless at that time.

Last year, I had went out to San Diego and found sighting of him in the area called Linda Vista.

If any of you might have any idea of Daniel, please shoot me an e-mail at [email protected].

Thanks

Wayne

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Missing from Cedu
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2006, 10:52:00 PM »
Dear Mr. Yuen,
I'm sorry you haven't yet found your son. I hope you do soon.

I'm sure you tried everything--but what about sending posters and bulletins to every homeless shelter and police station in CA?  I know there are some people who do outreach with homeless/ runaway kids. I wonder if it would help to contact them?

I hope for a good result soon. Please tell us when you have good news.

I think about your family from time to time... good luck.

--S