Author Topic: plymouth straight?  (Read 6834 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Dave? plymouth straightling
« Reply #30 on: October 18, 2006, 02:02:13 AM »
Quote from: ""plymouthmistill here""
i posted on the thread a few times, i was the 13 year old runner who was in from oct 87 to march 88.  fortunately after running so many times they just sent me home, but I was sent to several different programs out of state because michigan had a no restrain law, so i was in ohio, minnesotta, iowa, juvie, ended up in foster care, with get this! my parents paying the foster parents child support as the judge was appalled at my parents attitude about me not ever being in there house.  my mom was truly tough love hooked, dad remarried and stepmom thought i was bad influence on her daughter, so even when i was allowed out of juvie i had to stay an extra three months awaiting an open bed in an iowa treatment, and after completing that i was still unwanted.  So my parents paid for me to live in yet another abusive environment, foster care.

Hey Sarah. Just droppin in around here. Insomnia.

i love my mom with all my heart, and hold no ill will.  my father went to one meeting and when confronted never came back.  i was not last resort material having barely drank at the time i was thrown in dads van, arrived at straight with bruises all over my face from father, and i told the straight counselors, only to be swiftly brought into the oddest time warp, this huge room full of people who were brainwashed and shaking about.  i was in shock, very much so...  
COOL MAN DUDE!!!!!!!! :P

Since when is a 13 year old who had a wine cooler or two at the last resort and in need of an intensive program such as straight.  someone along the way mentioned about psychologists doing evals, well i remember quite well meeting with the straight psych, he told me he did not believe i belonged there and was going to reccomend i be sent home, i am guessing he was the only one voting that way,

i may know you dave???  if whom i am thinking i think i was at your house for foster care and you got in trouble for listening to a song by the steve miller band or something druggie, lol. god forbid!!!!!

hi christine:)

sarah
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Dave? plymouth straightling
« Reply #31 on: October 18, 2006, 02:03:02 AM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
Quote from: ""plymouthmistill here""
i posted on the thread a few times, i was the 13 year old runner who was in from oct 87 to march 88.  fortunately after running so many times they just sent me home, but I was sent to several different programs out of state because michigan had a no restrain law, so i was in ohio, minnesotta, iowa, juvie, ended up in foster care, with get this! my parents paying the foster parents child support as the judge was appalled at my parents attitude about me not ever being in there house.  my mom was truly tough love hooked, dad remarried and stepmom thought i was bad influence on her daughter, so even when i was allowed out of juvie i had to stay an extra three months awaiting an open bed in an iowa treatment, and after completing that i was still unwanted.  So my parents paid for me to live in yet another abusive environment, foster care.

Hey Sarah. Just droppin in around here. Insomnia.

i love my mom with all my heart, and hold no ill will.  my father went to one meeting and when confronted never came back.  i was not last resort material having barely drank at the time i was thrown in dads van, arrived at straight with bruises all over my face from father, and i told the straight counselors, only to be swiftly brought into the oddest time warp, this huge room full of people who were brainwashed and shaking about.  i was in shock, very much so...  
COOL MAN DUDE!!!!!!!! :P

Since when is a 13 year old who had a wine cooler or two at the last resort and in need of an intensive program such as straight.  someone along the way mentioned about psychologists doing evals, well i remember quite well meeting with the straight psych, he told me he did not believe i belonged there and was going to reccomend i be sent home, i am guessing he was the only one voting that way,

i may know you dave???  if whom i am thinking i think i was at your house for foster care and you got in trouble for listening to a song by the steve miller band or something druggie, lol. god forbid!!!!!

hi christine:)

sarah

Ooops. It's me, Krystene.

quddus I sent you an email to call me.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
plymouth straight?
« Reply #32 on: October 18, 2006, 02:04:30 AM »
Damn I can't even post correctly anymore. lol. Hi Sarah.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
plymouth straight?
« Reply #33 on: October 19, 2006, 10:46:54 AM »
Erin I remeber when they were up in the ceiling that was fucking crazy! Wow those are some memories. How have you been?
 Krystene I havent got a message from you. You probably have my hotmail which I keep pretty exclusive filter on. You can mail me at [email protected]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
plymouth straight
« Reply #34 on: October 20, 2006, 03:21:38 PM »
Hi Quddus.  I just found this sight I'm at work. gotta go  I'll check this site again when I get home tonite.  This is so weird.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
plymouth straight?
« Reply #35 on: October 24, 2006, 03:44:42 PM »
That's not Kerry from PA is it??

I've been up and down Quduss, my life seems to reaching a sane plateau.  How have you been?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
plymouth straight?
« Reply #36 on: October 25, 2006, 11:04:37 AM »
no I'm from MI Straight.  I only check this site @ work.  Is there any other Plymouth people posting out there?  I hope you're all doing good.

Offline Troubled Turd

• View Profile
plymouth straight?
« Reply #37 on: October 25, 2006, 11:05:56 AM »
I'm not doing too well with myself lately..

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
plymouth straight?
« Reply #38 on: October 26, 2006, 01:54:04 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
Erin I remeber when they were up in the ceiling that was fucking crazy! Wow those are some memories. How have you been?
 Krystene I havent got a message from you. You probably have my hotmail which I keep pretty exclusive filter on. You can mail me at [email protected]

Okay, I just sent you another email.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
plymouth straight?
« Reply #39 on: November 29, 2006, 08:20:44 AM »
Plymouth Straight, I hated that place then and I still hate it now. There are still a few of us that still talk now and then and we are looking to get a big party togeather in 2007 for anyone who was in there.

No issues of your current state more like a "What happoned to you" type of thing.

There is a new website going up at www.straightsurvival.com that will have all of the information on it in a few days.

If anyone is still out there I graduated around the time you guys are talking about.

Len Noe

Offline MammaBird

• View Profile
so like...
« Reply #40 on: December 05, 2006, 01:28:57 PM »
Is there a way mere  mortals can access the information on said page?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
plymouth straight?
« Reply #41 on: December 07, 2006, 11:50:13 AM »
I am still working on getting it all put togeather, taking a bit longer than I had hoped.

Len

Offline Detroit

• View Profile
plymouth straight?
« Reply #42 on: April 03, 2007, 02:21:14 AM »
one of 2 asians