Author Topic: Better not piss Betsy off  (Read 2419 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Better not piss Betsy off
« on: February 23, 2006, 04:29:00 PM »
Seriously...I'm surprised to read Betsy's  comments to Kat.  We all do have the right to our own opinion, free from all judgement, especially Betsy's.  If the school is such an amazing place, what the hell is there to fight over...let the results speak for themselves.  Why is it that there are so many people that have awful memories of that place.  Think about that...could it be they were all "fuck ups".  Highly doubtful.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline BarnardlyB

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2006, 11:05:00 PM »
"Seriously...I'm surprised to read Betsy's comments to Kat. We all do have the right to our own opinion, free from all judgement, especially Betsy's. If the school is such an amazing place, what the hell is there to fight over...let the results speak for themselves. Why is it that there are so many people that have awful memories of that place. Think about that...could it be they were all "fuck ups". Highly doubtful. "

HAHAHAHA, Good stuff, good stuff....
Made me laugh :lol:
Im suprized you don't feel free of judgement...........iiinnnnntttteeerrrresting!!!!

"Think about that...could it be they were all "fuck ups""

HAHAH, even funnier, MAYBE!!!!!!!!!!    Wasn't it not to long ago that were AAAALLLLL "full of shit", and I wouldn't be suprize if you were one of the girls who always told me I was full of it..........HAHAHAHA, You all make laugh.
ou are you
I am I,
Two individuals dancing on our own two feet, & when were together...its beautiful

Offline BarnardlyB

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2006, 11:10:00 PM »
ohh, yeah.
Just because Kat and I go back and forth, which we have done for years, doesn't mean im pissed off.

Still years and years later you respond that way.....tisk, tisk  AAHHHHHHAAAAHAHAHAHAH :smokin:
ou are you
I am I,
Two individuals dancing on our own two feet, & when were together...its beautiful

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2006, 10:13:00 PM »
What a geek

Offline BarnardlyB

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2006, 01:19:00 PM »
yep you know it.....
Im a juggalett and im proud!!!! Geek to the end....better to be who you are, not what you think you should be or are pretending to be. But whatever helps you sleep at night..............
ou are you
I am I,