Author Topic: How Do I....  (Read 1508 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
How Do I....
« on: February 17, 2006, 06:14:00 PM »
how do i look at topics that i have made post too, i want to check to see if there was a response but i cant find them, is there a way where it will show all my discussions i have posted in? someone pm me the answer please, i wont be able to find this again. thanks.
 airline tickets
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline starry-eyed pirate

• View Profile
How Do I....
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2006, 06:19:00 PM »
what ??  No-way you're even less tech savvy than me! :rofl:

You have to pick a user name in order for you to recieve pm(s) or be able to look up your back posts.  Otherwise you would have to go to the bottom of the forum and sort through the pages one by one until you find the threads your lookin' for.  I hope this helps.  Good luck.
If you would have justice in this world, then begin to see that a human being is not a means to some end.  People are not commodities.  When human beings are just to one another government becomes obsolete and real freedom is born; SPIRITUAL ANARCHY.

Offline Helena Handbasket

• View Profile
How Do I....
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2006, 05:43:00 PM »
On 2006-02-17 15:14:00, Anonymous wrote:

"how do i look at topics that i have made post too, i want to check to see if there was a response but i cant find them, is there a way where it will show all my discussions i have posted in? someone pm me the answer please, i wont be able to find this again. thanks.

airline tickets

"

First of all, you can't get a PM unless you register a username.  Secondly, WTF does http://airline-tickets.buy-cheap.be/ have to do with your post?

Government can do something for the people only in proportion as it can do something to the people
http://lfb.com/?stocknumber=FF7485&code=10247' target='_new'> Thomas Jefferson.

uly 21, 2003 - September 17, 2006