Author Topic: Not everyone hates Mormons....  (Read 4309 times)

Offline Roy

• View Profile
Not everyone hates Mormons....
« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2006, 03:20:00 PM »
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline BuzzKill

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 09, 2006, 03:31:00 PM »
///The Lord God Himself has to break your will. Only He can do this if you love HIM.///

I disagree with this. I'd say God loves you - and when you realize this, you *surender* your will to His - b/c you love Him.

This is safe to do, b/c He Loves you and knows you, and so, if you walk in His will for you, you will have the best possible peace and satifaction with your life.

But its not at all a matter of God breaking your will. He will not do that. What you give to God must be volentary - weather it is offering to the poor, or your force of will.

Horses. I wish more people understood, they are  much better mounts when they are doing what you ask b/c they trust you - not b/c they fear you.

Offline Roy

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 09, 2006, 03:42:00 PM »
Mormonism is a tyrannical cult. They believe they will become Gods. They believe their underwear protects them from illness and injury. They subugate women. The don't allow followere to read or think freely. I have worked for Mormons past and present --- Help me!!!!!!

In the three contaxts I experienced working with them they bugged my phones, listened in on private conversations, demanded absolute obedience to their world view and were and are generally dogmatic, dictatorial and unforgiving.

They have the highest rate of marital infidelity and sex addiction in the the nation. They lie, decieve and cheat with reckless abandon, then they turn around and shame or shun you for saying "damn" or "hell."

I am currently working for a mormon company. My phone is bugged with a tape recorder on the line. I am not allowed to make business contacts outside the office. I have to tell them and let them do it. My bosses sneak around and listen to employee conversations. I have to pretend I believe in their conservative treatment philosophy and instead of providing counseling make people conform to mormon social norms, conform to society, and insist they be good sheep and follow future Gods in lockstep. They are ignorant of their profession and have no idea what they are doing. If you dare prove they are wrong about anything, redirect or correct them in any way you end up in a inquisition like human resourse meeting. Then they turn aroung and ask why dont you talk to them. Yet taking to them about anything is guarenteed to elicit punishment.

You can have your mormons, and as far as I'm concerned jam them up your tight ass.

Offline bandit1978

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 14, 2011, 06:56:27 PM »
These stories explain a lot about the attitudes of the staff at Provo Canyon School.  

Roy-  what kind of work to do you?
egan Flynn
RN
Survivor- Provo Canyon School