Author Topic: "a lot of issues on a regular basis"  (Read 2587 times)

Offline teachback

• View Profile
"a lot of issues on a regular basis"
« on: March 12, 2006, 10:12:00 PM »
That's what I love about Fornits!  :grin:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline teachback

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2006, 10:21:00 PM »
Doesn't someone have something that they'd like to add? :skull:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2006, 10:23:00 PM »
I hope Mike calls the police on Animals and has him locked away. Just because this guy is crazy doesn't make him harmless.

Offline teachback

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2006, 10:25:00 PM »
MUST you hijack my new thread with that SHIT??

Fuck off.

Offline teachback

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2006, 10:30:00 PM »
Just because this guy is crazy doesn't make him harmless."

What a fucking asinine statement.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2006, 10:38:00 PM »
Frank, this is not the fucker Animals that posted it. I'm not logging in because I don't need any death threats my way. I take them seriously and I think it's fuckin sick this asshole is on here saying he's going to harm people and their families!

Brian I have not forgot about your death threats to me either. I hope you get locked away. I'll say it again just because Animals is crazy does not mean he's harmless. This guy is obviously very sick to be stalking the same people for years that have not did shit to him!

Offline teachback

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2006, 10:45:00 PM »
On 2006-03-12 19:38:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Frank, this is not the fucker Animals that posted it. I'm not logging in because I don't need any death threats my way. I take them seriously and I think it's fuckin sick this asshole is on here saying he's going to harm people and their families!

Brian I have not forgot about your death threats to me either. I hope you get locked away. I'll say it again just because Animals is crazy does not mean he's harmless. This guy is obviously very sick to be stalking the same people for years that have not did shit to him!"

Thank you for clarifying that.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2006, 02:32:00 AM »

"Frank, this is not the fucker Animals that posted it. I'm not logging in because I don't need any death threats my way. I take them seriously and I think it's fuckin sick this asshole is on here saying he's going to harm people and their families!

Brian I have not forgot about your death threats to me either. I hope you get locked away. I'll say it again just because Animals is crazy does not mean he's harmless. This guy is obviously very sick to be stalking the same people for years that have not did shit to him!"

But you,Mike Sherman,are the one who paid for the billboard,so I think you DID do something to him.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2006, 02:41:00 AM »

The way that "sick fucker" wrote it,sounds like he feels threatened by YOU,Mike Sherman,and if you harm him AGAIN then he will defend himself with legal deadly force,regardless of your hiding behind your "family"(that ugly ass wife of yours with the bullett proof cunt).
You had better leave people alone,Mike Sherman.
And whats with that stupid billboard and toll free number?You should stop hasseling people,Mike,or they may have to defend themselves from you.
Be careful,Creep (aka Mike Sherman and/or Chris Tyler).

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2006, 03:03:00 AM »

YOU LOGGED OFF TO POST THIS,K-PICKLE/MIKE SHERMAN???
Thats ironic!
Lets get this straight.
YOU logged off in order to preserve your privacy,butYOU spread this guys name all over this board after he called your toll free number looking for help.
The toll free number on the billboard that YOU paid for to solicit victims of Straight.
Now the guy is warning YOU to never victimize him AGAIN or he will do what to you and your ugly ass wife?
Sounds like YOU,Mike Sherman,are the trouble maker,and YOU are the one who will be sitting in jail.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2006, 03:10:00 AM »
On 2006-03-13 00:03:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

YOU LOGGED OFF TO POST THIS,K-PICKLE/MIKE SHERMAN???

Thats ironic!

Lets get this straight.

YOU logged off in order to preserve your privacy,butYOU spread this guys name all over this board after he called your toll free number looking for help.

The toll free number on the billboard that YOU paid for to solicit victims of Straight.

Now the guy is warning YOU to never victimize him AGAIN or he will do what to you and your ugly ass wife?

Sounds like YOU,Mike Sherman,are the trouble maker,and YOU are the one who will be sitting in jail.

"
:tup:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2006, 05:14:00 PM »
This is all Frank talking to himself. More moderator bullshit. He thinks it is funny to perpetuate this shit. It ain't none of the named persons doing it except the one I just named: Frank. Why? Because he thinks it's funny. Mm, sure Frankie, it sure is funny, now that we know who is doing it.

Offline teachback

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 13, 2006, 07:12:00 PM »
Hey there Dickhead, I haven't made one post on this entire thread while not logged in..  :wave:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 13, 2006, 07:44:00 PM »
Quit instigating this Mikey v. Aminals shit until you have a venue and a pay-t.v. deal set up for us to actually see some live action.

Offline teachback

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 13, 2006, 09:33:00 PM »
Homo says what?