Author Topic: Froderik!  (Read 3529 times)

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
Froderik!
« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2006, 07:42:00 PM »
:rofl:  :rofl:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline The Elan Reporter

• View Profile
Froderik!
« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2006, 08:12:00 AM »
Artie walks into his local watering hole and goes up to the bar and aks the bartender for a shot of whiskey and a draft. Takes Art about 10 seconds to consume both, Artie then asked for another and a tall class of Vodka. Artie then consumes both in less then 20 seconds and aksed the bar tender too keep them coming.
After about 15 or so drinks, Artie is drunk and requests that the bartender put on a childrens tv show like Barney. The bartender asks why? Artie then proceeds to tell the BT that he has a lust or little boys and loves to watch them dance around with a huge purple dinosaur.
BT I 'll have another Artie replies slurring his words, stumbling to the bar.
A gay guy at the bar notices Artie's drunk state of mind and asked Artie to join him in the bathroom for gay sex, Artie says " why not". Both pf them go into the bathroom and choose a stall and take turns on each other performing oral sex. During the time Artie was being pleasured, Art moans out  "Ohhh  Marty" the gay guy asked who Marty is and Art replies, oh no one in particular. They gay guy starts too loose interest in Art and pulls up his pants and storms out of the BR in a bad mood.Art who is plastered at the time, becomes lonley and asked the person in the next stall if he is making a number 2 in the toilet, the person replies, " Whats it too you?"Art then asked if he would please not flush the toilet because he wants to smear himself with his poop. The guy replies, "what ever sicko". He then gets up, wipes his ass and exits the stall, "here you go boy" replied the man who was making a number 2.Art replies, we'll thank you very much sir"
Art then goes into the stall and fisahed through the tank removing the toilet paper and seperates the poop from the paper.Yummmmm, Art replies, he then begins to smear himself all about the head,neck and chest area with poop." I am the fecal god!" Art yells out. Art then exits the BR and returns to the bar covered in shit.BT, I'll have an alabama slammer, Bt looks at Art and says, "boy either you go back intot he BR and clean yourself up, or get the hell out of my bar."Art then becomes upset and refuses to obey the BT's wishes and starts to cause a scene.Art becomes agressive and issues an open challenge, everyone keeps a safe distance because they dont wnat to be near any of the shit that is covered all over Arts body.BT calls the police, 15 minutes later the cops arrive, "sir you have to leave" replied the cop, Art refused and then the cops threanten to mace him, Art then gets nervous and runs out the bar. Art runs down the street yelling out , " I am the fecal God" the cops notice his drunken condition and persue him, the Fire Dept is called to asist, Art is then tazed by a tazer and drops to the floor, when of the cops recognizes art, replies to Art, " Too many drinks again Mr. Warshitsky?" Art replies, " I jujmped through a windowbo, I am fecaled outba"Art to drunk to talk and then asked to remain still until the FD arrives. 3minutes later they arrive, cops ask the Fd to hose him down. The firemen comply and tunr on the fire trucks pupm and hose down that ilthy drunk child pedophile Art. Art then screams out, " I'm melting!!!!"after about 5 minutes unde the hoseart is placed in handcuffs, your goinf down town with us tonight Mr.Warshitsky" replied the officer. Art is then placed in cuffs and thrown into the back seat of the patrol car. While in transit to the jail, Art requests that he be set free because he didnt want to go back to jail because he owed an inmate 10 packs of smokes for losing a bet.The cosp deny the request.
20 minutes later, they arrive at the county lock up, Art had a very nervous expression on his face. Please dont put me in the cewll with Bubba?" replied Art.The cops said, you are gonna be put in what ever cell we assign you too. Art then is walked into processing, the processing officer asks, "have you ever been here before?" He then looks closer at Art, "Why Mr.Warshitsky, welcome back, I didnt recognize you at first", "come on in". Art then is processed and then thrwon into the jail cell with Bubba, Art screams out, "Nooooo!" Bubba then says to Art, "welcome back my little bitch" Art then pleads with Bubba not to hurt him and promises Bubba a carton of smokes ontop of what he owes him, Bubba doesnt fall for it and grabs Art.
Artie is then asked to suck Bubba off. Art has no ckoice but to comply and then Bubba pulls down his pants and Art is put too work.

TO BE CONTINUED.....
fArt Warshitsky sucks dicks!!!

Offline The Elan Reporter

• View Profile
Froderik!
« Reply #17 on: January 28, 2006, 08:17:00 AM »
As you heard by now Greg Cruz drives an Isuzu pup with
spinner rims and tricked out neon lights. He also transports his homies
to
and from drive-bys. All passengers are required to wear a blue du-rag
and
make gangsta hand signals with their hands as they drive into different
sectors of the slum of a city that Cruz resides in.

It is in the works that Cruz will soon patent a gangsta pack for
future
gangsta's that will consist of a pair of brass knuckles,2 blue du-rags,
switch blade knife and also offer an upgrade pack that comes with an
oozie
9 mm.
The gangsta pack will also be knick named "The Cruz pac" and will
come
with an (uneducated speech)cd rom that will teach you how to talk like
a
gangsta. Words like "you is" will be a common term expressed in the cd
rom.

This explicit training manual provided by Cruz will guarntee that
you will turn into an uneducated smelly gangsta in less then 30 days.

If you act now you will also be eligible for a free pre paid boost
mobile phone. This phone is a must have and is valued at $60.00, and
can be
yours free. A boost mobile phone will complete your gangsta image and
will
allow you to keep in contact (wit all yoo homies).

You also will recieve a glow in the dark (wurd lyfe I'm a playa)
Tee
shirt.

So dont delay, join now!

Here are some testimonals from people.

"Before I purchased the Cruz pac, I had a 9-5 job working as a
scientist for Merck inc, my salary was about $150.000.00 a year. Before
I
purchased the Cruz pac I realized I was going no where in life in my
previous employment with Merck. Now I am a full time gangsta that wears
a
blue du rag and hold up liquor stores and rob people of their jewelery.
Thanks Cruz, you really changed my life 4 ever"

Thomas Cramer
New name "Tyrone trigger finger"

"I was a law student at an upscale college, until I came across
this
excellent opportunity from Cruz. Now I am respected on the streets and
perform lots of drive-bys on a regular basis. I plan on starting my own
street gang one day, and hopefully will rise to the top like my mentor
Cruz"
N. Igger

So what do you have to loose? Shed your boring educated life Now!
And
become that street gangsta you always dreamed of becoming.

If you have desires of wishing to talk like Greg, walk like Greg,
and
beat up women like Greg, then this Cruz pac is for you.

Call 1-800-Get-Cruz now
fArt Warshitsky sucks dicks!!!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Froderik!
« Reply #18 on: January 31, 2006, 06:45:00 PM »
Hey Frod,how can you stomach this weirdo.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Froderik!
« Reply #19 on: February 01, 2006, 10:49:00 AM »
I think the reporter writes some funny stuff, if you cant stomach it why do you bother to read it?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Froderik!
« Reply #20 on: February 01, 2006, 12:00:00 PM »
I guess because he interjects his adolecent "humor" in otherwise serious posts that have nothing to do with him.Nigger this and Spigger that,pedophilia and scat.It's just not that funny.Whatever if you like it,carry on then,I'm just surprised,I thought you had a little more class than that.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Froderik!
« Reply #21 on: February 01, 2006, 02:19:00 PM »
You thought I had a little more class then that?You dont even know me, nor do I know who you are.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Froderik!
« Reply #22 on: February 01, 2006, 06:24:00 PM »
On 2006-02-01 09:00:00, Anonymous wrote:

"I guess because he interjects his adolecent "humor" in otherwise serious posts that have nothing to do with him.Nigger this and Spigger that,pedophilia and scat.It's just not that funny.Whatever if you like it,carry on then,I'm just surprised,I thought you had a little more class than that."
Calm down pussy, it's just a message board. :wave:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Froderik!
« Reply #23 on: February 01, 2006, 10:08:00 PM »
On 2006-02-01 15:24:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

On 2006-02-01 09:00:00, Anonymous wrote:

"I guess because he interjects his adolecent "humor" in otherwise serious posts that have nothing to do with him.Nigger this and Spigger that,pedophilia and scat.It's just not that funny.Whatever if you like it,carry on then,I'm just surprised,I thought you had a little more class than that."

Calm down pussy, it's just a message board. :wave: "

Yeah calm down pussy discharge, it is only a message board. :wave:  :wave:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Froderik!
« Reply #24 on: February 01, 2006, 10:16:00 PM »
Irregular vaginal discharge~ :wave:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Froderik!