Author Topic: More love mail from Dewey, Cheatham and Howe  (Read 19849 times)

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
More love mail from Dewey, Cheatham and Howe
« Reply #45 on: January 18, 2006, 01:02:00 PM »
On 2006-01-18 07:39:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Well since I didnt threaten anybody anonymously or otherwise, I could care less if you find posts that are mine or not. However, I should tell you, I post from 3 different IP addresses. None of them are in Georgia. And I didnt post Dysfunction's personal information. All I did was call him Steve on a few posts. He called himself Steve on a Daytop post and from that I realized who he was at the school from that timeframe. That was no secret his first name.  I dont know where he lives other than the state of NY, and if you had that phone call traced to Dahlonega, well then theres your proof that its not me. I dont live in Georgia. I havent been in Georgia in a long time. I live about 4 hours away from Dahlonega. I dont condone that sort of behavior AT ALL and I would have never done that especially over THIS topic. I post here about Hidden Lake, thats it. I am sorry you think I could be capable of that, but its not me, and I dont know who it is. "

Yes Bullfrog you didnt have a problem when you were trying to reveal information about me.

Oh and you didnt come here to talk about HLA, you came to spew off the propoganda youve been told to think.

Still waiting for you on those questions Bullfrog.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 18, 2006, 01:04:00 PM »
Who is Robert Sullivan?

Offline SHH Anon Classics

• View Profile
    • http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?topic=13488&forum=41&start=34#165552
« Reply #47 on: January 18, 2006, 01:20:00 PM »
I never posted Kristin's last name nor did I post yours. Maybe someone else did, but it wasnt me. I posted yours and hers first names only. I am not to blame for the calls to you either Steve. I dont know who did that and I dont condone it and I hope you find out who did it, because that is totally uncalled for.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #48 on: January 18, 2006, 01:25:00 PM »
Ok, the deed is done.

Affected rows: 244 (Query took 0.7226 sec)  
SQL-query:
UPDATE posts SET poster_id = '3527' WHERE poster_id = '-1' AND poster_ip IN (
[list of IP addresses from whence SHH has posted while logged in])  

I am not a great believer in school. School is primarily an institution for the perpetuation of adolescence...The thought that school educates is not one I have accepted yet...Thank God I am not young. I could not survive this horror.
--Peter F. Drucker

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #49 on: January 18, 2006, 01:33:00 PM »
On 2006-01-18 07:39:00, SHH posting Anon wrote:

I live about 4 hours away from Dahlonega.

I suppose that's about as truthful as the spin on court ordered inmates; if you factor in drive time to and from airports, mandatory hour ahead check in time and all that, yeah, I could see it being a four hour trip. Or, to spin it another way, while you're 4 hours from Dahlonega, you do indeed continue to live.

But... why so disingenuous?

Lighthouses are more helpful then churches.
--Benjamin Franklin, American Founding Father, author, and inventor

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 18, 2006, 01:35:00 PM »
Uh oh Bullfrog, do we have to put this on the list of things you claimed youve NEVER lied about?

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 18, 2006, 01:37:00 PM »
On 2006-01-18 10:20:00, Anonymous wrote:

"I never posted Kristin's last name nor did I post yours. Maybe someone else did, but it wasnt me. I posted yours and hers first names only. I am not to blame for the calls to you either Steve. I dont know who did that and I dont condone it and I hope you find out who did it, because that is totally uncalled for."

You're going to be gettin a PM from Ginger shortly directing you to the post where you did in fact put our names, and many others, out for public consumption.

Since you did not log in (surprise, surprise) when you wrote it, you aren't able now to edit it.  Ginger will assign the post to your username so you can do the right thing and remove the names.  So, please, stop saying you didn't do it.  It came from your computer and was verified as such by the site administrator.  Be sure to check your PM's.

AGAIN, I never said you were responsible for the calls (nor do I believe for one second that you would ever do anything like that at all).  What I said was that you posted my name, first AND last, and that is a very likely source for the perpetrator to have gotten my information.  The calls began only a matter of a few days after you made that post.  

Playing stupid little games like that put my family at risk of harm from some demented fuck that loves HLA so much he's willing to try to shut me up by whatever means necessary or scare me into believing that.

How would you feel if the shoe were on the other foot and someone threatened your babies?

Do the right thing, Suzanne.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 18, 2006, 01:45:00 PM »
Robert Sullivan- aka Troll with Multiple Personalities

http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?to ... t=0#152575
gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 18, 2006, 02:36:00 PM »
I told you it would be interesting reading, people...

Use the search feature and plug in "SHH posting Anon" as the author.  Have a read, and enjoy the work one of the biggest liars and hypocrites you are ever likely to encounter.

I told ya, Suzanne, you shouldn't have been telling all those fibs!
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 18, 2006, 03:03:00 PM »
My goodness Dolores Im learning quite a bit.

You claimed you had never heard of Jim attacking any students, yet then claim to have spoken with an eye wittness who discounted my claim.

You took issue with Ginger posting the letters from Joe that included information about Marla yet had no problem trying to reveal personal information about me and Dysfunction.

You claimed not to know Aften yet appear to know her and communicate with her.

All this interesting new info and Im not even half way through.

Lets continue.

Oh is this final blow going to be the last we see of you? Are you already hiding your head in fear and shame?

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 18, 2006, 03:13:00 PM »
Easy, it's got to be atleast as humiliating as a strip search or having your face rubbed in gravel. Where's your compassion?
gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 18, 2006, 03:26:00 PM »
On 2006-01-18 12:03:00, RobertBruce wrote:

You took issue with Ginger posting the letters from Joe that included information about Marla yet had no problem trying to reveal personal information about me and Dysfunction.

Yes, and think about why SHH would be interested in Marla's privacy rights.  She flat out called her a liar.  Could it be that SHH didn't want Marla's contact info out there?  Wonder why that would be?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: January 18, 2006, 04:08:00 PM »
http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?to ... t=40#94634

http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?to ... t=30#94187

http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?to ... t=50#94770  

Her user name is SHH

I dont know why they keep calling her Mrs Grey or Gray
  Referring to yourself in the third person?  :wave:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: January 18, 2006, 09:12:00 PM »
Dysfunction J. is all worked up cuz somebody talked mean to him on the telephone.

He's real upset that somebody out there put his personal info on the site. In his own words "AGAIN, I never said you were responsible for the calls (nor do I believe for one second that you would ever do anything like that at all). What I said was that you posted my name, first AND last, and that is a very likely source for the perpetrator to have gotten my information. The calls began only a matter of a few days after you made that post.

Playing stupid little games like that put my family at risk of harm from some demented fuck that loves HLA so much he's willing to try to shut me up by whatever means necessary or scare me into believing that.

How would you feel if the shoe were on the other foot and someone threatened your babies?

Do the right thing, Suzanne."

Well how do YOU feel now that the shoe IS on the other foot, aren't you the dude who thinks he's such a fucking slick cyber detective, always outing or at least claiming to have outed posters who he doesn't like?

And with pride and without apology I might add

Guess it's a kind of learning experience when somebody does that to you
 :cry2:

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: January 18, 2006, 10:33:00 PM »
Dysfunction has not called anyone at home. He has not physically threatened anyone. He has not released contact information about anyone. He has not involved anyones family.

Cybil here caused that for him.

Dysfunction has done nothing of the like. If something were to happen to his family Bullfrog there could be held as an accessory.

Not that its a problem, if the people calling him are from HLA they are impotent and weak. Their threats are meaningless and pointless.

Either way hardly the shoe on the other foot as you claim.