Author Topic: More love mail from Dewey, Cheatham and Howe  (Read 19827 times)

Offline SHH Anon Classics

• View Profile
    • http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?topic=13488&forum=41&start=34#165552
More love mail from Dewey, Cheatham and Howe
« Reply #30 on: January 17, 2006, 07:40:00 PM »
I was the one that posted that and I am not harrassing anybody, nor do I consider myself something that I have to "see for what I am". Robert doesn't look very scared of anybody in my opinion, nor am I trying to do that to him. The only reason I posted what I did to Dysfunction was that I got the impression that Dysfunction considered the source to be someone at the school. He clarified that later, after my post, but that was my first interpretation when I wrote that. I agree with everybody else that this person was way out of line in making those calls to him, whoever it ends up turning out to be.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #31 on: January 17, 2006, 09:36:00 PM »
Well, bullshit. You have spent MONTHS at this shit. Where I come from, darlin, that might be called stalking or harassment. It's certainly mean spirited and immature, no matter where you're from.

But it does help illustrate the true character of the industry and it's devotees. So thanks for your contributions. What, did you think everyone's welcome here cause I love everybody in the world? Sorry, no. I just want you to show your asses in public the way your collegues did to me and mine behind closed doors for all those years.

By 1940 the literacy figure for all states stood at 96 percent for whites. Eighty percent for blacks. Notice for all the disadvantages blacks labored under, four of five were still literate. Six decades later, at the end of the 20th century, the National Adult Literacy Survey and the National Assessment of Educational Progress say 40 percent of blacks and 17 percent of whites can't read at all. Put another way, black illiteracy doubled, white illiteracy quadrupled, despite the fact that we spend three or four times as much real money on schooling as we did 60 years ago.
--Vin Suprynowicz

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 17, 2006, 10:09:00 PM »
Ginger pardon me but I do not deserve to be called a stalker. I posted on here of my beliefs and opinions. I never threatened anybody with anything other than being upset with untrue libelous statements about me and being advised that I had a civil case against the persons making those statements. I have not, however, stalked anybody, or done anything illegal, or tried to scare anybody, and if you will check, I post a hell of a lot less than some on here. I didnt expect people to like me on this board, but I sure as hell expect to have a voice just like everybody else. But, I see, the controller of this site is not nearly as pro-first amendment as she claims to be. I dont know who you think I am, but I am neither pro child abuse, nor harassing anybody on this board, and I am just as curious as everybody else as to the outcome of Dysfunction's harassing phone calls. Just because I disagree with some people on here and their stances on things and their mean spirited accusations of me doesnt mean I condone the phone calls that Dysfunction says he received. Please do not lump me into some sort catagory of evil doers, because, Ginger, you are quite mistaken about me, in more ways than one. And yes, this is SHH.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 17, 2006, 11:01:00 PM »
On 2006-01-17 19:09:00, Anonymous wrote:

Please do not lump me into some sort catagory of evil doers, because, Ginger, you are quite mistaken about me, in more ways than one. And yes, this is SHH.

Ok, well I could be biased and just not remembering details too clearly. We could clear this up right quick, though. I could just assign all of your anonymous posts to SHH. Is it alright with you if I do that?

the war on drugs is but one manifestation, albeit a very dramatic one, of the great moral contests of our age -- the struggle between two diametrically opposed images of man: between man as responsible moral agent, 'condemned' to freedom, benefiting and suffering from the consequences of his actions; and man as irresponsible child, unfit for freedom, 'protected' from its risks by agents of the omnicompetent state.
--Thomas Szasz

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 17, 2006, 11:17:00 PM »
Let me be the first to say that you and your compadre ?Robert Sullivan PG4? work very well together.

In case your memory is failing- must be if you don?t know which state you reside in?.

?Licensure Questions?, beginning about here:
http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?to ... 110#157425

after a short diversion into politics, picks up again about here:
http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?to ... 140#157550

And, ?What?s Everyone?s Name? long about pg 3 or 4, now THAT was interesting

And, ?robert bruce is buchies puppet?, long about here:
http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?to ... =90#158083

Offline WWFSMD

• View Profile
    • http://www.venganza.org/
« Reply #35 on: January 17, 2006, 11:22:00 PM »
On 2006-01-17 20:01:00, Antigen wrote:

Ok, well I could be biased and just not remembering details too clearly. We could clear this up right quick, though. I could just assign all of your anonymous posts to SHH. Is it alright with you if I do that?

That would probably help a lot.  Its easy to get lost in the anon posts, if we could at least link those the whole discussion would make a lot more sense.  :tup:

And now the liberals want to stop President Reagan from selling chemical warfare agents and military equipment to Saddam Hussein and why? Because Saddam 'allegedly' gassed a few Kurds in his own country. Mark my words. All of this talk of Saddam Hussein being a 'war criminal' or 'committing crimes against humanity' is the same old thing. LIBERAL HATE SPEECH! and speaking of poison gas... I SAY WE ROUND UP ALL THE DRUG ADDICTS AND GAS THEM TOO!

--Aaron McGruder spoofing Rush Limbaugh

bey your Noodly Master

Emancipate from mental slavery

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 18, 2006, 09:09:00 AM »
On 2006-01-17 20:01:00, Antigen wrote:

"

On 2006-01-17 19:09:00, Anonymous wrote:

Please do not lump me into some sort catagory of evil doers, because, Ginger, you are quite mistaken about me, in more ways than one. And yes, this is SHH.

the war on drugs is but one manifestation, albeit a very dramatic one, of the great moral contests of our age -- the struggle between two diametrically opposed images of man: between man as responsible moral agent, 'condemned' to freedom, benefiting and suffering from the consequences of his actions; and man as irresponsible child, unfit for freedom, 'protected' from its risks by agents of the omnicompetent state.

--Thomas Szasz

Drug war POW  

Straight, Sarasota

`80 - `82"

I think you should do just that.  It will be interesting to see the differences in what shes says anonymously versus what she says when logged in.  It will be a revealing juxtaposition indeed.

I'd be interested in the outcome of the threatening phone call investigation too if I were SHH, since she claims to know me and has posted my name publicly.  I feel she is at least partly responsible for this ugly mess.  Who knows...maybe the "mystery caller" will rat out whoever put them up to it?
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 18, 2006, 09:29:00 AM »
Forgive my ingnorance...but how could you know who exactly who a person is, if they post anonymously?  I, obvously, am not computer savy and am genuinely curious about how you could know that.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 18, 2006, 09:45:00 AM »

Forgive my ingnorance...but how could you know who exactly who a person is, if they post anonymously?  I, obvously, am not computer savy and am genuinely curious about how you could know that."

Well, I know who posted my information and she won't deny it.  That's a no-brainer.

The site admin has the information of each poster.  I've described this many times before.  Each transaction made on the internet (opening a webpage, logging in to a site, even posting anonymously) leaves an electronic receipt that can be used to identify the particular computer from which it was posted.

It is a simple enough task for the admin to sort all posts by this information (instead of say, the date, or the time, or the forum in which it is posted) and link all the anonymous posts by a poster to their username (the "electronic signature" is the same).

So, for all of you arrogant, smug muckrackers hiding behind the bag when it suits your purpose (like when posting names or bashing someone), well, you're getting outed.

And it's going to make one hell of an interesting read, I can tell you that.

-Arnold Schopenhauer[ This Message was edited by: Dysfunction Junction on 2006-01-18 06:49 ]
The Linchpin Link

**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 18, 2006, 09:52:00 AM »
On 2006-01-18 06:29:00, Anonymous wrote:

Forgive my ingnorance...but how could you know who exactly who a person is, if they post anonymously?  I, obvously, am not computer savy and am genuinely curious about how you could know that."

What, don't they teach computer ap there in
Cleveland? Seriously, though. I can't tell who's fingers struck the keys to create a particular post. But I can tell which internet connection they used. Sometimes that narrows it down to just one possibility, sometimes it's useless all by itself. But in this particular case, it's pretty much one person or (possibly, not likely) a couple of people in the same physical location.

The $30 million question is, of course, whether or not SHH will be willing to own her words.

If you want a voluntary urine sample from me it'll have to be a taste test.
--Bumper Sticker

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 18, 2006, 10:39:00 AM »
Well since I didnt threaten anybody anonymously or otherwise, I could care less if you find posts that are mine or not. However, I should tell you, I post from 3 different IP addresses. None of them are in Georgia. And I didnt post Dysfunction's personal information. All I did was call him Steve on a few posts. He called himself Steve on a Daytop post and from that I realized who he was at the school from that timeframe. That was no secret his first name.  I dont know where he lives other than the state of NY, and if you had that phone call traced to Dahlonega, well then theres your proof that its not me. I dont live in Georgia. I havent been in Georgia in a long time. I live about 4 hours away from Dahlonega. I dont condone that sort of behavior AT ALL and I would have never done that especially over THIS topic. I post here about Hidden Lake, thats it. I am sorry you think I could be capable of that, but its not me, and I dont know who it is.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 18, 2006, 10:53:00 AM »
If I or anyone else reading this should get wind of who it might be, is there an officer that we could contact? I would encourage anyone one, from either side of the debate, to contact the investigator in charge of this should they hear anything.  DJ- will you give out a contact number, or something, so that we can help you out if we hear anything?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 18, 2006, 10:55:00 AM »
On 2006-01-18 06:52:00, Antigen wrote:

The $30 million question is, of course, whether or not SHH will be willing to own her words

How 'bout it SHH?

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 18, 2006, 11:16:00 AM »
Well since I didnt threaten anybody anonymously or otherwise, I could care less if you find posts that are mine or not.***

Does that mean it's a done deal?
gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 18, 2006, 11:23:00 AM »
On 2006-01-18 07:39:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Well since I didnt threaten anybody anonymously or otherwise, I could care less if you find posts that are mine or not. However, I should tell you, I post from 3 different IP addresses. None of them are in Georgia. And I didnt post Dysfunction's personal information. All I did was call him Steve on a few posts. He called himself Steve on a Daytop post and from that I realized who he was at the school from that timeframe. That was no secret his first name.  I dont know where he lives other than the state of NY, and if you had that phone call traced to Dahlonega, well then theres your proof that its not me. I dont live in Georgia. I havent been in Georgia in a long time. I live about 4 hours away from Dahlonega. I dont condone that sort of behavior AT ALL and I would have never done that especially over THIS topic. I post here about Hidden Lake, thats it. I am sorry you think I could be capable of that, but its not me, and I dont know who it is. "

That's simply untrue.  You did post my last name on this site, as well as the last names of several other employees.

And, I'm not saying you did anything illegal either.  What I am saying is that by posting the last names of several employees you put them at risk to be threatened by sick bastards like the who called me.  So you are party to blame, yes.  That's a fact.

You seem to be simply enthralled with trying to "out" posters like RB and myself.  You'd better watch what you're doing before somebody flips it on you and you have to worry about your safety from some nutbag anti-program whackjob, just like I have to now deal with a nutbag pro-program whackjob because you put my FULL name on this site (and Kristen's, among several others) not just my first name.

If anyone does have any information that may lead to an arrest, please PM me and I'll put you in touch with the State Police BCI.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control