Author Topic: More love mail from Dewey, Cheatham and Howe  (Read 19736 times)

Offline WWFSMD

• View Profile
    • http://www.venganza.org/
More love mail from Dewey, Cheatham and Howe
« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2006, 09:11:00 AM »
So what did this guy do?  Did he take pictures?  Threaten to take pictures?   Wow.  I wonder if that means I can sue the real estate agents who come by and take pictures of my and my neighbors houses whenever a house goes up for sale around here.  

What were these "terrorist threats" he is supposed to have made?

Republican n. A liberty despising, money worshiping, control freak. Democrat n. A liberty despising, social engineering, control freak.
-- Anonymous

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
bey your Noodly Master

Emancipate from mental slavery

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2006, 09:15:00 AM »
On 2006-01-17 03:58:00, Anonymous wrote:

"It wasnt just a trespassing suggestion. It was far more than that from what I remember reading. I think he made mention of doing harm to somebody or something. I cant remember specifically the posts but some were threatening in nature."

From what I remember, he threatened to harm people at a festival in town, that he thought the kids were going to be at.  That was the straw that broke the camel's back.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2006, 09:54:00 AM »
Does this really sound like a terrorist? He?s right out in the open. Even giving specific information about himself and how he could be found.
He threatened guerrilla PR, not guerrilla terrorism.

Just because I post on a web board does not mean I am hiding. If I post anon, then I am hiding. I am easly contactable in the real world through his board.
http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?to ... =20#126739

I was hoping for a serious answer so I could indeed visit... unannounced, what I need is to know the best way to apporoach, where no one is, and how close I can get without getting spoted.
http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?to ... t=0#131251

Hehe, I am watching you HLA... I am planing things for you... hehe, people will know all about you soon.
Post URL: http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?to ... t=0#137039

What are you talking about? I'm currently going to north georgia. I plan to do some bad stuff to them. What do you know, what is your truth you talk about? Oh, and Does Hla do anything during Goldrush weekend?
Post URL: http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?to ... t=0#139941

Dear mister bag head, nothing goes agianst a school like this but alittle PR campain, thats all I was thinking. Defacing another school is wrong, but I am not above making sure everyone knows whats going on.
Post URL: http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?to ... =10#140084

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 17, 2006, 09:59:00 AM »
On 2006-01-17 06:54:00, Anonymous wrote:

He threatened guerrilla PR, not guerrilla terrorism.

Guerrilla PR...I like that!  :tup:  :lol:

Offline WWFSMD

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 17, 2006, 10:05:00 AM »
On 2006-01-16 21:09:00, Anonymous wrote:

Speaking of seriously creepy behavior, I hear tell that someone has been placing threatening phone calls to people who post to this forum. I don't know if it's people formally or otherwise affiliated w/ HLA or just some prankster. I tend to think probably the former. Anybody care to comment?"

What is this all about?  :eek:  In light of recent events (this sudden fear of Overlordd) I'd really like to hear more about this!!!

It is criminal to steal a purse. It is daring to steal a fortune. It is a mark of greatness to steal a crown. The blame diminishes as the guilt increases

--Schiller (1759-1805)

bey your Noodly Master

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 17, 2006, 10:32:00 AM »
I would like to know about it as well.  I am one that typically supports HLA on this site.  If this is really happening, I fully encourage you to go to the authorities about it.  I think we can all agree that there is NOTHING okay about making threatening calls, no matter what side of this debate you are on.  Seriously, go to the police if this is happening and find out who is doing it.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 17, 2006, 11:00:00 AM »
These last two posts are in regard to threatening calls I have received from Dahlonega, GA.  I have contacted the State Police and they are working with GBI to investigate.  

I am told that this is a felony.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed and hoping that their investigation bears fruit and that this deranged SOB gets hit hard.

I'll give updates as I get them.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline WWFSMD

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 17, 2006, 11:10:00 AM »
Although I'm sorry you're having to endure that DJ, it looks to me like they're getting scared because people are daring to pull back the curtain and expose the great and powerful Oz for who and what they are.  :smile:

You cannot simultaneously prevent and prepare for war.
--Albert Einstein

bey your Noodly Master

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 17, 2006, 11:58:00 AM »
I'm sorry that my wife has been exposed to this thuggery.

Unfortunately, these threats are misplaced.  I have no interest or ability to shut down HLA and I have stated as much regularly.  The only threat I personally represent to HLA is a potential one regarding their revenue stream.  If prospective customers read commentary here, they may not buy the product.  So what?  there are plenty of sucker with plenty of money waiting in line to be fleeced.  They'll get their money.  No need threaten me with violence.

I had this to say on another thread.  It sums up my position regarding HLA.

"I'm workin' it. It just ain't the same program.

Seriously though, these folks try to treat me as if I'm some scared kid that can be pushed around. I've been flamed, degraded, derided, defamed, harrassed, threatened, you name it.

I recently had threatening phone calls to my house in the middle of the night from a tip-traced line in Dahlonega, GA. My wife was failrly freaked out, and rightfully so.

Something these people are going to have to realize sooner or later is that I can't be sued, threatened, harrassed, intimidated or otherwise pushed off my position and if you fuck around with my family, you'd better be prepared to pay heavy in blood and treasure. I ain't no daisy.

The facts are what they are. HLA is an unlicensed RTC masquerading as a "traditional boarding school," and there's nothing short of obeying the law and treating the kids right that's going to make me stop jumping up and down and screaming about it.

There ARE some good people working there, I know that. I admire Len a great deal also for how he has built his business (business, not program). It's nothing short of phenominal when you look at what we started with there.

That being said, there has to be some measure of accountability, reason and sanity when dealing with young, fragile, developing minds. It would go a long way in my book if HLA just quit being so defensive and entrenched in denial about the real, palpable problems with their "program" (which doesn't work) and staff (that don't help) and put some of those remarkable profits into getting these kids some real help for their real problems.

I don't want to break anyone's ricebowl. That isn't going to happen anyway. Nobody is going to be "brought to justice" or any other silly notion like that. I just want to see these poor kids get what they need and deserve, and it isn't happening right now. And I'm not going to stop talking about it and reporting it to the proper authorities until it does happen."

How in the world this stance can justify threats of violence against my family is beyond comprehension.  It just goes to show the type of people who are in this business.  It's very sad commentary on their morality and principles.
The Linchpin Link

**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline SHH Anon Classics

• View Profile
    • http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?topic=13488&forum=41&start=34#165552
« Reply #24 on: January 17, 2006, 12:16:00 PM »
Until you know who placed these calls, do not assume they are coming from any sort of directive by the school itself. Whoever it is, I do hope they are found out, however, I doubt seriously this was an act that the school directed an employee to do. Their way seems to be more along the lines of legal action, not harassing phone calls. I do have a question, however, is your phone unlisted? You may consider having this done, as it is a little harder to find on the internet if it is unlisted.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #25 on: January 17, 2006, 12:17:00 PM »
Here's the thing, though. Just look around these and other industry forums. There's a funny thread in WWASP (I think) called 'Struggling turkeys'. These self deluded pricks aren't just pretending we're all persecuting them, they believe it!

Same ol'e, same ol'e going all the way back to Chuck Dederich and as broad and shallow as the entire industry. "We're saving catastrophically fucked up kids here! How dare you question our methods??!!!!" (or, for that matter, question whether any particular kid is actually disordered to begin with)

These imaginary child monsters (a busload of Baby Faced Nelsons, as Charles Long once said on camera) can be insulted, degraded, silenced, physically punished and deprived of any semblance of civil rights. But you just go and ask a question these self appointed gurus don't like to talk about, and they're literally calling out the FBI.

Forgiveness is divine. Forgetfulness is just a mental dysfunction.
--Antigen

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 17, 2006, 02:06:00 PM »

That being said, there has to be some measure of accountability, reason and sanity when dealing with young, fragile, developing minds. It would go a long way in my book if HLA just quit being so defensive and entrenched in denial about the real, palpable problems with their "program" (which doesn't work) and staff (that don't help) and put some of those remarkable profits into getting these kids some real help for their real problems.

Bingo.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 17, 2006, 03:03:00 PM »
On 2006-01-17 09:16:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Until you know who placed these calls, do not assume they are coming from any sort of directive by the school itself. Whoever it is, I do hope they are found out, however, I doubt seriously this was an act that the school directed an employee to do. Their way seems to be more along the lines of legal action, not harassing phone calls. I do have a question, however, is your phone unlisted? You may consider having this done, as it is a little harder to find on the internet if it is unlisted. "

Well, I'm not making any conclusions as to who it may be.  What's troubling though is that only people with whom I worked would know my personal information.  

Whether one of them did it, I don't know, but the person who called me got my particulars from somewhere.  I just can't think of any other "somewhere" that the information could have been gotten other than from people who know me from HLA.

I will know soon enough I suppose.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline WWFSMD

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 17, 2006, 03:06:00 PM »
On 2006-01-17 09:17:00, Antigen wrote:

"Here's the thing, though. Just look around these and other industry forums. There's a funny thread in WWASP (I think) called 'Struggling turkeys'. These self deluded pricks aren't just pretending we're all persecuting them, they believe it!

Same ol'e, same ol'e going all the way back to Chuck Dederich and as broad and shallow as the entire industry. "We're saving catastrophically fucked up kids here! How dare you question our methods??!!!!" (or, for that matter, question whether any particular kid is actually disordered to begin with)

These imaginary child monsters (a busload of Baby Faced Nelsons, as Charles Long once said on camera) can be insulted, degraded, silenced, physically punished and deprived of any semblance of civil rights. But you just go and ask a question these self appointed gurus don't like to talk about, and they're literally calling out the FBI.

Forgiveness is divine. Forgetfulness is just a mental dysfunction.
--Antigen

"

How true.  Same thing with Mel and Betty Sembler and the DFAF.  Just go ahead and try and talk to them about any of the abuse, policy making etc. and they'll attempt to shut you right down.  Paranoid freaks that they are.  A couple of people tried to view their non-profit papers (forget what they're called but all non-profits are REQUIRED to show them to anyone upon request), actually went to their offices.  They closed the door in their faces and called the cops.

The more BORING a child is, the more the parents,
when showing off the child, receive adulation for
being GOOD PARENTS -- because they have a TAME
CHILD-CREATURE in their house.
--Frank Zappa

bey your Noodly Master

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #29 on: January 17, 2006, 07:25:00 PM »
On 2006-01-17 09:16:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Until you know who placed these calls, do not assume they are coming from any sort of directive by the school itself.

Is that a confession?  :rofl:

No, of course this sort of thing is hardly ever a corporate decision handed down through the organization. Neither is excercizing a kid till they puke or pass out or driving a kid to suicide or any of a dozen other very tragic occurances so common in this industry.

It's more a result of group-think and an unfounded belief in an imaginary cause so high and holy as to justify just about damned near anything.

Why do you keep harassing RB about his name and location? I gather from his posts that he's a young dude, trying to make it in life. Do you understand that you're not just pissing him off, but might actually be frightening him? Do you care? Do you get that, bad as some kids may act sometimes, it's the adults in this industry--those holding all the cash, all the power and all the cards who are the dangerous thugs in this story?

Nah, if you let that seep in you'd have to see yourself for what you are. And that might drive you to suicide or something. Never mind, please go back to sleep now.

--

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes