Author Topic: More love mail from Dewey, Cheatham and Howe  (Read 19741 times)

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
More love mail from Dewey, Cheatham and Howe
« on: January 16, 2006, 05:41:00 PM »
Here's the cover letter:
http://fornits.com/anonanon/docs/HLA/Ov ... .16.06.doc

Here's the consent order:
http://fornits.com/anonanon/docs/HLA/Ov ... onsent.pdf

And here's OverLordd's profile
http://fornits.com/wwf/bb_profile.php?m ... &user=2584

Joe, you just feel free to drop a comment once in awhile while you're reading. And please say hi to your brother, Mark out in Boone for me.  :wave:

There go the people. I must follow them for I am their leader.
--Alexandre Ledru-Rollin

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2006, 06:13:00 PM »
Attachment/Enclosure

cc: Hidden Lake Academy Director of Operations (w/o Attachment)

i could've sworn Suzanne claimed that Bill didn't read or post on Fornits. will wonder ever cease?

Offline SHH Anon Classics

• View Profile
    • http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?topic=13488&forum=41&start=34#165552
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2006, 06:14:00 PM »
He doesnt. But other people do.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2006, 06:24:00 PM »
No, of course not! He pays Joe to do that.

I just think it's funny as hell, really. I mean, first, the very idea that they're going to all this friggen trouble and expense just to keep somebody like OverLordd from snapping photos? What? Talking to inmates? I don't know what they think they're preventing. From describing the geography?

Do they really think that intimidating college students helps their reputation or will prevent people from having just these same discussions elsewhere? Do they plan to sue everybody who ever breathed or typed the words Hidden Lake Academy w/o their blessing? I mean, come on now! You might just as well hold up a bucket of water from the Pacific ocean and declare "There now, no one's going to drown in this water!"

The industry is undone already through free communication. How long is it going to take it to finally show the good sense and decency to just lie down?

Government operates best when it allows all messengers to offer their views, allowing the American people to decide which take root and which wither away.
--Harold Furchtgott-Roth, member of the Federal Communications Commission

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2006, 06:35:00 PM »
Ginger that was not the issue at all. Overlord in some posts threatened to do things to them and threatened to trespass onto their property uninvited. He also threatened to do several other things that are against the law. What he did was illegal. I don't think he realized it, but it was. It was far more than a simple issue of discussing his dislike for the school. It was terrorist threats.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2006, 06:40:00 PM »
So what? You fuckers threaten and intimidate people all the damned time. Technically, it's just as illegal as OL's casual talk, only far more sinister in nature.

Thing is, secrets had a limited shelf life even before the advent of a commercial internet. Now? You're trippin' yer brains out on pure groupthink if you think you're going to keep a lid on this. Sorry, it's just not gonna happen. Doesn't matter if you shut this one kid up or hassle every website admin who's server bears information you'd rather people not see. It's a losing battle.

Has it occured to you folks that if you have to be this circumspect about what you're doing, maybe it's not 100% kosher?

Infidel: In New York, one who does not believe in the Christian religion; in Constantinople, one who does.
--Ambrose Bierce

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2006, 11:42:00 PM »
WHAT A BUNCH OF FUCKING DIRTBAGS.  FUCK YOU, HLA.  "TERRORIST THREATS?"  WHAT A FUCKING JOKE.  QUIRK AND QUIRK?  FUCK YOU, TOO.

THIS IS A BUNCH OF FUCKING SCUMBAGS.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2006, 11:45:00 PM »
On 2006-01-16 15:35:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Ginger that was not the issue at all. Overlord in some posts threatened to do things to them and threatened to trespass onto their property uninvited. He also threatened to do several other things that are against the law. What he did was illegal. I don't think he realized it, but it was. It was far more than a simple issue of discussing his dislike for the school. It was terrorist threats."

IF IT WAS "TERRORIST THREATS" THER WOULD HAVE BEEN AN ARREST, NOT A CEASE AND DESIST ORDER YOU FUCKING DUMMY.

"TERRORIST THREATS" MY ASS.

YOU PEOPLE SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2006, 12:09:00 AM »
Can someone please dig up those posts where OverLordd made any threats? I've been looking. I can't find them. I see where he threatens to go have a look around, maybe even creeping around the woods some. But I see no threats to do anything serious.

Speaking of seriously creepy behavior, I hear tell that someone has been placing threatening phone calls to people who post to this forum. I don't know if it's people formally or otherwise affiliated w/ HLA or just some prankster. I tend to think probably the former. Anybody care to comment?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2006, 12:17:00 AM »
What I don't understand is that he's apparently no longer an alleged threat.

So why demand that ALL of his posts be removed?
The majority, weren't even related to HLA.
Isn't that excessive.
I've notice many of his posts were edited. I thought this was over.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2006, 12:23:00 AM »
Interesting, huh? I really should have asked Joe for clarification. Joe, care to comment? Did you really think I'd just shut this kid down entirely just cause you're such a big, bad lawyer w/ (possibly) a brother w/ ties to Rbt. Litchfield? Did you think I'd just misread the order to mean "delete everything the kid ever said and don't let him speak again"? Did you?

I may have been born on a Sunday, but it wasn't last Sunday!

Any Irishman who doubts the reality of selective enforcement ought to take just a moment to comtemplate the etymology of the term "paddy waggon".
--Antigen

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2006, 12:54:00 AM »
What he did was illegal. I don't think he realized it, but it was. It was far more than a simple issue of discussing his dislike for the school. It was terrorist threats.>>>>

what the world did he do? was homeland security called in?
how was he accosted? was he totin' an ak47 or a nikon?
did he enter up the main road in street clothes, or over the mountain in chamo?

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2006, 04:24:00 AM »
I think it was the Nikon.

Seriously, though, do you get the sense that these people are completely blind to the irony? I think that they are, I really do. That little trivia point about the Seed connection doesn't hurt my theory one bit, either.

They talk SO much shit about anyone who dares call them on the carpet, then they go whining to the fucking FBI cause some local college student wants to take some pictures of the facility. That rather gives lie to the notion of the local community having regular, familiar contact and interaction w/ these kids, doesn't it? I mean, evidently, no one--not even parents, let alone local folks--are allowed within sight of the main campus.

They flagrantly disregard lawful custody orders, in spirit and letter, then cry Wah wah wah! But tresspassing is illegal!

Reality check, folks! Interstate kidnapping is a felony, tresspassing is just about the most minor misdemeanor on the books. You are supposed to be, not only responsible, mature adults, but you bill yourselves as experts in fuckin' w/ other people's kids! My God! How does one go about maintaining that level of delusion for so long?

And never mind all the mind games. I'm sure ya'll can fairly figure who most of the anon posters are around here. They're not just disrespectful, they can be downright evil. And who, I really want to know and I expect we will know fairly soon, who has been making those threatening phone calls. That can also be a felony.

I think this entire industry is just rife w/ people just exactly as crazy and dangerous as David Koresh or Chuck Dederich or Jim Jones or any of a number of sadistic megalomaniacs down through history.

"Now, I'm a walking dead man," ... "And what bothers me is that I'm dead because I tried to help the kids. And it's all the fault of all those people over there at the DEA." [Dead Man Talking]

--Ben Guillory

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 17, 2006, 06:58:00 AM »
It wasnt just a trespassing suggestion. It was far more than that from what I remember reading. I think he made mention of doing harm to somebody or something. I cant remember specifically the posts but some were threatening in nature.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 17, 2006, 08:19:00 AM »
P.S. Sence you were on staff, where is the school? Is it near the square? How far away from the square is it? how accesable is the campus? NOw, not so you think im going to be doing anything what would require this information, but... are there armed guards?[ This Message was edited by: OverLordd on 2005-06-24 06:19 ]
http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?to ... t=0#112370

What? Im where? no, my company was on manuvers, I got lost, I still have not figgured out this damn map....
hehe, ok thats enough of that... I really should stop playing around like this.
*spelling correction made[ This Message was edited by: OverLordd on 2005-06-24 09:12 ][ This Message was edited by: OverLordd on 2005-06-24 09:12 ]
http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?to ... =10#112428

Oh come on, you think im really gunna do that? Yes, if I get the chance I will cause trouble for them, and a hell of alot of it if I ever get into athority in the corps, but going onto their campus, thats alittle much, and I dont think I really would.
http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?to ... =10#112963