Author Topic: Green Day Gets Dissed  (Read 1419 times)

Offline webcrawler

• View Profile
Green Day Gets Dissed
« on: January 12, 2006, 09:54:00 PM »
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
am looking for people who survived Straight in Plymouth, Michigan. I miss a lot of people there and wonder what happened and would like to stay in touch.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Green Day Gets Dissed
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2006, 10:12:00 PM »
Aint that some shit nigga!!

Offline try another castle

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
Green Day Gets Dissed
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2006, 10:22:00 PM »
The fact that Green Day is viewed as punk ANYTHING is disgusting. They aren't even punk-pop (which is a ridiculous term in and of itself and should be eradicated from human consciousness.)

They should have been one-hit wonders and faded into obscurity. Further proof that there is no god, or at least, that he/she is a sadistic motherfucker who wants to cause people immense pain.

I would love to see someone like Thom Bone from Butt Trumpet just beat the shit out of those guys with a rusty crowbar and then shove it up their asses. Especially that stupid lead singer with his fake British accent.

So yeah, I hate Green Day, in case that wasn't clear.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Green Day Gets Dissed
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2006, 12:48:00 PM »
I remember once when Green Day (way before they were famous) played in my town the same night as the excellent band Antiseen, who stayed at a friend of mine's house that night.  The next day my friend got a call from the club Green Day was playing, the singer from Antiseen grabbed the phone and told whoever was on the line that "Antiseen is gonna come down there and beat the shit out of Green Day in an old fashioned street fight" or some shit like that.  I'm sure they were joking, but I heard Green Day finished their sound check early and left to go hide out somewhere, very much afraid of Antiseen.  Rather amusing.  Another time, a friend of mine's wife walked up to a kid who was wearing a Green Day shirt and told him "I think it's great you feel comfortable wearing that" to which he replied , "Huh?".  Shwe explained that Green Day were gay, which was why "girls like them--they can relate to the song lyrics about breraking up with guys" or something like that.  The kid was squirming after that.  Truly great pranksterism.  And before you guys go calling me a homophobe, keep this in mind---we really didn't give a fuck about Green Day's sexuality (or lack thereof) at all, we just thought they sucked, but apparently their fanboy was a lil bit uncomfortable with the idea that his heroes were fruit flavored. Ha ha ha!

Offline webcrawler

• View Profile
Green Day Gets Dissed
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2006, 01:22:00 PM »
Both of you guys have me cracking up reading your responses!
am looking for people who survived Straight in Plymouth, Michigan. I miss a lot of people there and wonder what happened and would like to stay in touch.