Author Topic: FORNITS GETS $$$ TO ADVERTISE FOR WWASPS AND OTHER TEEN TORT  (Read 17086 times)

Offline starry-eyed pirate

• View Profile
FORNITS GETS $$$ TO ADVERTISE FOR WWASPS AND OTHER TEEN TORT
« Reply #105 on: January 08, 2006, 05:52:00 PM »
I see...You have my attention again...I was never concerned with the whole money thing just the principle.  Oh I know they're related 'n' all but I was just concerned that some kid might end up in $tr8 because of something advertised on this site. They are the sacrificial lambs ??  What if that happens ??  

I'm pro'ly just too fucked up to be truly objective about this anyway.  Truth is I carry a vedetta and I should throw it down too but carried so long now...

Ex Prisoner is right, though, this forum reminds me of a cult.

Oh and let me say, before I get back to the Steelers game, $tr8 was the most debillitating and fucked up thing that ever happened to me and I am sick with the whole thing yet.

SPIRITUAL ANARCHY!!! and PEACE.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
If you would have justice in this world, then begin to see that a human being is not a means to some end.  People are not commodities.  When human beings are just to one another government becomes obsolete and real freedom is born; SPIRITUAL ANARCHY.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #106 on: January 08, 2006, 06:11:00 PM »
On 2006-01-08 14:52:00, starry-eyed pirate wrote:
I was never concerned with the whole money thing just the principle. Oh I know they're related 'n' all but I was just concerned that some kid might end up in $tr8 because of something advertised on this site. They are the sacrificial lambs ?? What if that happens ??

Well, if we're going to speak it's name, we're bound to wake it and then we have to dance with it. But IT doesn't get to lead this time, god damn it! What if one kid lands up in a program because of those ads, but 10 others are saved because of their rents having wandered through here BEFORE hitting any of those ads?

It's sort of unknowable and theoretical. I really suspect that the great outpouring of hostility and angst has more to do w/ people's fucked up beliefs and attitudes about money than legit concerns.

They don't teach this in school anymore, but the Tea Stamp Act was not what really started the Revolutionary War. It was just the last straw. The nut of the issue was the audacity of the rebellious colonists to illegally print and use their own money rather than depend on the whim of the Crown for theirs. Most Americans don't even know the history of this sign $ It used to have two stokes joined at the bottom by a downward curve. In otherwords it was a U overlayed on an S which stood for United States.

There are legit concerns! But they don't usually come wrapped in vitriole and hostility. Check this out. Here's somebody who's given considerable thought to both the industry and the troubled parent industry. Her proposed solution is just about the equal opposite of mine. But I'll be god damned if I'm not about to go and invite her into the mix. Oh, think I won't! You just watch me. Ha!
http://www.askquestions.org/articles/se ... ngines.pdf

I'm pro'ly just too fucked up to be truly objective about this anyway.  Truth is I carry a vedetta and I should throw it down too but carried so long now...

No, no. I don't think that's so. Just that, in my line of work, I've given this a lot of thought over a number of years. I think I've spotted a li'll chance to employ the SNAFU principle. We'll see.

Ex Prisoner is right, though, this forum reminds me of a cult.

Yeah, me too sometimes. But then, what else would you expect when you throw out an open invite to former members of a cult? Just don't ever let anyone live in your mind rent free. This site has been around awhile and will be around, I think, for a good while longer. If/when it's fun or useful to you to hang out, welcome friend! When it's not, well then fare well for now. Nobody has any claim on your time and attention except by your pleasure. Don't let anybody fuck w/ you on that!

P.S. I think I'm gonna put a railroad spike right through the middle of that table. My sis used to have one like that, only made out of railroad ties. We called the spike in the middle "The Argument Settler". Whoever was able to snatch it up first won.  :em:

No, not really. I wouldn't harm the table or turn it against the will of the maker like that. I do, however, insist on a burned figure, seal or style of some sort from every friend who hangs around awhile.

Wicked men obey from fear, good men from love.
--Aristotle

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

• View Profile
« Reply #107 on: January 08, 2006, 06:18:00 PM »
Okay...

...Backatcha.
If you would have justice in this world, then begin to see that a human being is not a means to some end.  People are not commodities.  When human beings are just to one another government becomes obsolete and real freedom is born; SPIRITUAL ANARCHY.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
« Reply #108 on: January 08, 2006, 06:39:00 PM »
Cool `nuff!

http://www.askquestions.org/details.php?id=209

In the 60's people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal.
--Unknown

• View Profile
« Reply #109 on: January 08, 2006, 07:17:00 PM »
Antigen, I got as far as "Iraq" and had to respond...  

I like your spirit...but as soon as they mention Iraq they drop the ball.  The issue or isssssue as they would say on the BBC is not in some distant, though way too close to home, war against some former employee of the U.S. government(and if you pay federal taxes then you gave money to Saddam Hussein), who served the purposes of the U.S. for a while(as long as Iraq was at war with Iran), although , yes I know they are very related.  

The whole western society is informed by $tr8 consciousness.  Sometimes I get confused and think the insurgents are more right on than the American military over there.  But then I realize that they are all Killers(no matter what their nationality or side of the conflict or world view, whatever) and have decided for themselves that their world view/ego consciousness is worth killin' for.

I am not a pacifist but I avoid violence if I can help it.

Iraq should not be compared to $tr8 so generally.  There is a relationship between the two , as the same idiotic world view informs them both, but the issue of $tr8's abuse of minors, without constitutional rights, by which said minors, could at least have a chance to defend themselves stands on its own regardless of anything else. $tr8ts' abuse of minors is indicative of the authoritarian nature of general western philosophy  

I know you were just referrin' interested parties to some web-site for further reference.  

I don't mean to come down on you, but to invite you to see my point and then post your thoughts, what you think...I value your opinion, as well as ex-prisoners', as well as Woof-a-Doofs, etc.,...

I had more to say...

I will continue to read the link.  That's just as far as I got for now when I had to react.

I gotta get back to the game.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
« Reply #110 on: January 08, 2006, 07:49:00 PM »
Aw, hell yeah! I haven't read it all either. I was just looking into google ads and troubled teen and found that article, then backed up and found the main question. This is in the top, front page, above the fold questions on the site. Niles did that. Cool, huh?

Time's fun when you're having flies.
--Kermit the Frog

• View Profile
« Reply #111 on: January 08, 2006, 08:05:00 PM »
I don't know...Ya lost me again... who is Niles...what are you talkin' 'bout ??  

Nevermind, ya got enough ta do...I'll figure it out as I go...Peace.

• View Profile
« Reply #112 on: January 08, 2006, 08:08:00 PM »
...Or die tryin',HA! such is life... :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
« Reply #113 on: January 08, 2006, 09:26:00 PM »
Oh, take your time. I'm still wandering around that site. This could be really a brawl here! Not so sure it's gonna be a good thing at all, but I'm pretty sure it's inevitable. Better explosive than frigid, I say.

Ok, now hang on tight, we're moving.... here we go....

The way to see by faith is to shut the eye of reason.
--Benjamin Franklin, American Founding Father, author, and inventor