Author Topic: AF Thread: My Name is Charles Cates  (Read 1808 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
AF Thread: My Name is Charles Cates
« on: December 18, 2005, 12:52:00 PM »
Topic:   My Name is Charles Cates

Charles Cates  posted 8/19/04 1:41 AM    
------------------------------------------
My name is Charles Cates, and I am so gay.
There's only one thing I enjoy more than a nice glass of Southern Comfort on a warm Alabama evening, and that is having sex with another man.
I prefer a big strong black man. Preferably one with a large, slightly bent penis, so it hits the right spot...oh my god...  

Merritt K. W.  posted 9/10/04 3:23 AM        
-------------------------------------------
HAHAHHAHAHAAhaha. jesus, how creative. Do Bucci next  

free pg68 member  posted 9/25/04 5:16 AM    
-----------------------------------------
haha thanks, i remember u, i got pulled in august
lol i dont have one for bucci, that charles cates thing was something me and conan said all the time

Merritt K. W.  posted 9/28/04 6:51 PM        
---------------------------------------------
So did i. Who are you?
http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/vie ... &members=1

andrew  posted 9/29/04 2:37 PM    
conan next break call me at 610 620 3708  

Ian Adkins  posted 10/12/04 5:27 AM        
--------------------------------------------
Hi, my name is Ian Adkins and i want to let the whole world know now that i finally came out of the closet. My penis was not big enough to hit the girl, so i left her for a man. I have no education you know, its aboot time to go to Georgia from Canada to have sex with some Americans. My penis is small, really small, but it is ok, becuase i have a boyfriend. His name is Charles Cates. We have sex often, and yes my penis is bent.  

guest  posted 10/14/04 0:41 AM    
-----------------------------------------
Should one blame HLA for the lack of intellect in the students it turns out, or simply attribute it to an unfortunate gene pool? Actually, I digress...it appears that most of the comments on this board come from non-grads.  

guest  posted 10/14/04 1:37 AM    
AMEN!!! And these are the people answering parents serious questions... certainly hope that the parents realize this!! thank you for that post  

The Casa Kid  posted 10/29/04 0:40 AM        
look you stupid parents...
We are smart mother fuckers... If we feel like answering you gay ass questions we will if we don't we won't...
Keep wasting that money hahaha  

guest  posted 10/29/04 10:52 PM    
in the case of "casa kid" I would simply attribute it to inbreeding. Not that it is any of your damn business, but I did actually graduate from the program and am therefore not as you so politely put it a "mother fucker." Apparently, it wasn't a waste of my families money because I am actually doing okay for now. Please don't bother to contemplate your would-be witty response because I doubt I will waste my time returning to the board. Good luck with all that anger. I'm sure it's doing wonders for your relationships.  

RobertBruce  posted 11/7/04 5:07 PM    
Guest, why not use an actual screen name? Afraid some of your former peer group members will recognize you and break the "confidentiality agreement" on you? Maybe spill something on you? I'll say to you what ive said to other people with the same mentality as you. Perhaps you needed a controlling enviornment where you were subject to mental, physical, and emotional abuse, however not everyone is the same and for more of us than not it was an awful enviornment. Youre also making alot of assumptions about people you dont know. You claim because we did not benefit from the program we are automatically "inbred"? What is your basis for that arguement? I can tell you I left the program by running away and have been forever better off for it. I never did anything to be put there in the first place and was not willing to stay there when I had a way out. I severed all contact with my family as they are the ones who put me there and since that time graduated highschool and am about to finish up with my undergrad work in college before I begin grad school. I did all of this on my own with no outside support. Can you say the same as someone who did finish the program? Are you doing this well? I took nothing from HLA but bad memories and emotional scars, anything I can do to keep someone else from falling into the same trap I will. Dont generalize.  

alphizzle aka sketch ball 12*c rep8 muther fuka'z  posted 12/17/04 0:29 AM    
mansfield arnold holloway chris allen mcmillian and the rest of you basterds that i did not fucksin adress yuz kould suk my dik you prick mutha fukaz up north you bitch fukz fuk me hell no fuck yous and your crew to all my boyz that did not want to express your feelings like i did its ok i do it for yuh
p.s. you nasty bitches kneed to get some cash get your trip formz filled out to go off campus and get a fuckn make over trickass hoes im out sincerely rep8!<-...  

Rufus  posted 12/20/04 2:03 AM    
----------------------------------------
alphizzle aka sketch ball 12*c rep8 muther fuka'z, you don't even belong on this planet. Oh, I take that back. Maybe on exibit at the San Diego Zoo. They taught Coco how to spell, you can learn to  

ryanjohnsonpg66  posted 1/14/05 3:47 PM    
alferri you got out congratulations just thought u might wanna no me and trey are back if you get this write an im or email me at [email protected]  

End of Thread
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »