Author Topic: HYDE  (Read 3402 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
HYDE
« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2005, 02:10:00 PM »
On 2005-12-16 10:20:00, Anonymous wrote:

"And I am NOT saying that there are only a few people having a hard time with Hyde's philosophy...what I AM saying is that there are just a handful of people writing a lot of stuff on this board."
You are definitely right about that, I love Hyde
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
HYDE
« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2005, 03:55:00 PM »
On 2005-12-16 11:10:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

"And I am NOT saying that there are only a few people having a hard time with Hyde's philosophy...what I AM saying is that there are just a handful of people writing a lot of stuff on this board."

You are definitely right about that, I love Hyde"

I went to Hyde for 2 1/2 years and I can tell you as honest as honest can be, the followers of Hyde are far and few between.  First of all, VERY FEW people who started with me graduated with me.  It just isn't true that some of us "had a hard time."  I guess there are some people in jail who also play the game, cooperate, and don't have a difficult time getting through 2 or 3 years of incarcaration!  It isn't a matter of Hyde being "easy" or "hard" it is a matter of Hyde being ineffective, dangerous, Cult like, and on and on!  I won't bore you with saying the same things that everyone else is writing, but Hyde is a Cult with Cult Like followers who are going to praise the school.  Fine if you need this structure in order to live your life, but most normal, intelligent, secure people do not need a Cult to help them through life and Hyde is this!

I witnessed many terrible things at Hyde by the staff and "Seniors" and it was not normal stuff, believe me!  Now that I am out I can see even more how bad Hyde is.  I do not recommend it to any parent and instead would consult a very good educational consultant who only recommends schools that have a higher degree of education than Hyde and also have professional staff on duty who can deal with the psychological issues most of the students have.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
HYDE
« Reply #17 on: December 16, 2005, 04:27:00 PM »
What are the policy's on sex at The Hyde School? Do students regularly engage in sexual activity ON CAMPUS? What are the rules? What are the odds that my teen will be having sex with other students? Thanks..Any and all information thats TRUE would be greatly appreciated

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
HYDE
« Reply #18 on: December 16, 2005, 04:36:00 PM »
The vast majority are quite happy.

I believe this is a very good assumption, which can apply to just about any service.  If a person feels cheated or abused by someone or doesnt get what they think they honestly deserve they are more likely to step up and rattle the cage, write letters and scream foul.  I believe the opposite to be true, if a person feels satisfied with what he/she received they are more apt to recommend it to others or solicit their opinion, if asked.  But as a group I think they are less likely to spend hours on the internet or writing letters to their congressmen or hire lawyers etc.  People just dont have that passion to rattle cages when they have been satisfied.

This is a generalization which supports an opinion that since there is not an overwhelming number of Hyde or RTC supporters that they dont exist in large numbers.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
HYDE
« Reply #19 on: December 16, 2005, 04:39:00 PM »
On 2005-12-16 12:55:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

On 2005-12-16 11:10:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

You are definitely right about that, I love Hyde"

I went to Hyde for 2 1/2 years and I can tell you as honest as honest can be, the followers of Hyde are far and few between.  First of all, VERY FEW people who started with me graduated with me.  It just isn't true that some of us "had a hard time."  I guess there are some people in jail who also play the game, cooperate, and don't have a difficult time getting through 2 or 3 years of incarcaration!  It isn't a matter of Hyde being "easy" or "hard" it is a matter of Hyde being ineffective, dangerous, Cult like, and on and on!  I won't bore you with saying the same things that everyone else is writing, but Hyde is a Cult with Cult Like followers who are going to praise the school.  Fine if you need this structure in order to live your life, but most normal, intelligent, secure people do not need a Cult to help them through life and Hyde is this!

I witnessed many terrible things at Hyde by the staff and "Seniors" and it was not normal stuff, believe me!  Now that I am out I can see even more how bad Hyde is.  I do not recommend it to any parent and instead would consult a very good educational consultant who only recommends schools that have a higher degree of education than Hyde and also have professional staff on duty who can deal with the psychological issues most of the students have."

Your experience at Hyde is nearly identical to mine.  I agree with everything you've said, especially the part about how few Hyde students really buy into the Hyde propaganda; most just play the game.  It really does seem like a cult.  And so many kids leave Hyde before graduating.

When did you attend Hyde?