Author Topic: Pathfinders, and the *sshole Mike Parr  (Read 24881 times)

Offline Lexobean

• View Profile
Strep Girl
« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2007, 09:56:13 PM »
I can't beleive I'm "coming out" of the closet.  I just found this forum when I was randomly looking.  I'm the girl who got the bad infection and lost my finger.  I have nothing bad to say about the program itself.  They let it get out of hand, but nobody's perfect.  I would really like to get in contact with anyone from my group, especially Chris and Anthony.  I have no idea how to find them, so if anybody knows anything?  If you have any questions I would be happy to answer them.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Lexobean
« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2007, 11:13:32 PM »
When were you get there?  I was there from March - the end of Junel. What I have heard it closed down a week or so after I graduated.  So we were most likely there at the same time.  If you are interested please email me ([email protected]) I think I remember the Chris and Anthony you are talking about.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
god bless the internet
« Reply #17 on: March 29, 2007, 04:39:48 PM »
went to that hell hole back in 91.  they used to pin me to the ground and molest me to try and get me to remember some past molestation.  came out of there thinking my f@#king uncle had molested me,  accused him to his face.  i'm 32 now and couldn't imagine doing that to a 17 year old kid.  i'd love to beat the f$%king piss out of brad and lewis now.  this was supposed to be some kind of f$^king therapy for a kid who just spent 2 years doing LSD and mushrooms.  talk about a mind f@#ck. those f#$%ckers deserve everything that come's their way if they havent already.  karma can be a f#@&ing bitch sometimes. id love to hear from anyone who was there with me. im bad with names so here goes..

cutey from bakersfield, ca
guy who thought he was gay from texas
blond girl from NC
big kid named Matt-went to idaho after
asian kid (paz i think)

oh yeah and if anyone has any photos of brad or lewis i'd love to have them for my f!@#ing firing range.

[email protected]
408-482-0074

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Pathfinders, and the *sshole Mike Parr
« Reply #18 on: July 17, 2007, 08:34:17 PM »
Lexie,

I remember you. I was the tall guy that brought you the flower thing the night before you got evacuated.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Pathfinders, and the *sshole Mike Parr
« Reply #19 on: September 04, 2009, 03:09:48 AM »
I went to Pathfinders in the summer of 1991...I was picked up by Brad in CO (Where I lived) and taken to NM.  I was actually cool with Mike Parr and Brad; well, sort of, and Lewis was sorta cool, and a lady, (I can't remember her name; she was a crazy nut).  They were physical with us and forcibly suggestive about molestations; they pressured you to say you were molested.  We were food deprived, beaten, dragged, etc.  Curious 2 talk 2 others that went there and where Mike Parr is now.  
I was there with a youth counselor from NC, Erin, and others that I wish I could remember their names.  Right b4 me there was a girl who was bitten by a rattle snake and rt after a guy who was with my group who was 13 peed in his canteen and drank it bc he was so thirsty.  I had my 15th bday out in NM and I couldn't sit by the fire bc I couldn't make one that night; I will never forget that bday.
Anyone or group on Facebook?
Lesley
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id= ... 5&ref=name

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 04, 2009, 03:15:06 AM »
Oh...one of the guys I was with was, Patrick...Pistl Pete who posted above this might have been the same time
Lesley

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 01, 2009, 04:38:45 AM »
i was there in the gila i hope somebody gets this post apparentelly im a couple of years later than the last post. that place still haunts me there isnt a day that goes by that i dont think about the program and that cocksucking chicken legged sick minded mother fucker. THAT PLACE FUCKED ME UP .SERIOUSLY. IM THE ONE THAT CAME IN THE SUMMER OF THE FIRES . RIGHT AFTER CAMP WAS MOVED . THEY TOOK MY RATION, GAVE ME THE WATER PUMP , 2 FULL WATER BAGS , COUNSELOURS RATIONS I THINK THE SHOVEL,ETC.

Offline jackdeadman

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 23, 2010, 02:07:55 AM »
the last post was a year ago so who knows when anyone will read it, but I was there from february to april '96, both the jornada and the black mountains.  willie of course was the ultimate tormentor, but he made me stronger than anyone else ever had, earning his respect after weeks of brutality brought me unique satisfaction, the smallest sign of approval from willie was reason enough to keep breathing.  I understand why people look back on those days with resentment, but I don't.  overcoming the first month of abject misery was a horror, but after that I thrived.  I was fine staying there indefinitely.  for me, going back to the real world was a lot tougher.  so if you were there in '96, the months before they moved to colorado, email me, I want to know how people turned out.  I'm still a fucked in the head antisocial deviant and proud of it, but I know that if I could survive that then the only thing that can destroy me is me and that strength is priceless.  

does anyone know willie's last name?  I had a really good friend there named sara from a town near bloomington indiana, it would be great to find her if she's alive.  

[email protected]

Offline Dfrederick

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 19, 2011, 08:07:29 PM »
His Last Name was Mc Bride I tried to track him down in Albuquerque to no avail.  I was there in the summer of fire.  Keeping it short not knowing if anyone is checking this these days.  But, doing more research to try and find a friend that I was there with Clayton.

Offline pappillon

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 15, 2011, 07:24:51 PM »
I met Mike Parr three times in the mid 80s once taking me from the police station to Cedu then Cedu to RMA then RMA to Secret Harbor, years later he showed up on the beach in Venice to say hi he said he took me to lunch and that was the last I had ever heard of him.