Author Topic: Oh where oh where has my beloved seed gone.  (Read 1426 times)

Offline GregFL

• View Profile
Oh where oh where has my beloved seed gone.
« on: November 14, 2005, 12:31:00 PM »
Don't worry my lovilies. It is still here to "fix" people.  It lives on thru ignorance and greed in other forms.

watch the video.

http://wcpo.com/wcpo/localshows/iteam/92a2f60.html

The roots of this program trace right back to good ole Art Barker's little St Pete program.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2005, 09:02:00 PM »
What happens down at the old St. Petersburg Building now Greg?

Offline GregFL

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2005, 08:51:00 AM »
I have no idea.  You?

Offline Stripe

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2005, 05:48:00 PM »
Interesting video, Greg.  

My nature suspects that "motivating" at KHK (what a weird word and an even weirder activity) has some physiological effect on the brain that acts to reinforce and/or compliment the brainwashing message.  

This motivating on que releases only a few endorphines, giving the brain a little break in the monotony of the message.  Endorphines are known to have a calming or even euphoric effect, producing optimism and even joy, depending on the chemical structure and the part of the brain that is affected.  Pretty soon the brain associates the endorphine rush of motivating with the message and there ya go - suddenly you have understanding and awareness and you are all straight and ready to relate.  Or you have been successfully brainwashed.  Take your pick.

For anyone who ever had the pleasure of being instructed to motivate in the manner shown on this video, what was usually happening when the command was given? Is there a pattern or correlation between the discussion and the self-induced endorphine release?  Think back if you can, I'm curious.
The person who stands up and says, ``This is stupid,\'\' either is asked to `behave\' or, worse, is greeted with a cheerful ``Yes, we know! Isn\'t it terrific ?\'\' -- Frank Zappa