Author Topic: dirty joke thread  (Read 12811 times)

dragonfly

dirty joke thread
« on: November 05, 2005, 06:35:00 PM »
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Nonconformistlaw

• View Profile
    • http://survivingstraightinc.com
dirty joke thread
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2005, 06:52:00 PM »
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:
quot;In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.\" George Orwell

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
dirty joke thread
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2005, 03:10:00 PM »
This guy goes on a business trip to New York, his company is putting him up in New Jersey.  He gets bored and decides to go to a bar to have a drink.  He sees a very attractive woman at the other end of the bar and tells the bartender he wants to buy her a drink.  The bartender tells him that she is a prostitute and that he should just go tell her what he wants.  He approaches the woman and asks if she is indeed, 'working', she says yes, and suggests they go outside to the parking lot to discuss the transaction.  He asks how much she charges for a hand job, she replies "Five hundred dollars".  ""$500 for a hand job?  I know this is NY, but that seems very expensive".

She says "I give the best hand jobs in the world, and they cost $500.  Do you see that Ferrarri parked there?  I bought that car with money I made giving hand jobs.  If you don't think it's worth it, you don't have to pay."

The guy thinks, well, I can't lose, so he says OK.  They get into the Ferarri and she gives him the best hand job he's ever had.  He's happy to give her $500.

"Hey, someone who gives hand jobs as good as yours, I bet you give really good head, too."

"Yes, I give the best blowjobs in the world, they cost $2500"

"$2500!  That's a lot of money for a blow job!" he replies.

"See that condominium across the street?  I own that building and I live in the penthouse suite.  I bought that building with money I made giving blow jobs.  Come upstairs with me, I'll blow you in my living room, if you don't think it's worth it, you don't have to pay."

The guy figures it's a deal, so they go up to the penthouse, where he receives the best blow job of his life.  He gladly pays the hooker $2500.  He looks around the penthouse, admiring the furniture, and the decor, particularly a picture window looking out towards the lights of Manhatten.

He says "Someone like you must be a really wild fuck.  How much to fuck you?" he asks.

The prostitute points out the picture window.  "Do you see that island out there? Manhatten?  If I had a pussy I'd own that thing".

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
dirty joke thread
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2005, 04:50:00 PM »
In a small midwestern town there lived a Baptist minister and a Catholic priest who were very close friends. Every Wednesday they had lunch and a game of chess and, very often, discussed (in strictest confidence, of course) the various matters of their respective congregations and sought each other's advice about how best to deal w/ them. Shop talk, in other words.

One of these days, the minister complained to the priest that theft had become an issue in his congregation. He'd heard complaints and grumblings, speculation about who the guilty party or parties might be for some time. It had gotten so bad that the minister's own bike had gone missing.

The priest suggested to his friend that he deliver a sermon on the 10 commandments. Then, when you get to the 8th, pause meaningfully and search the faces of your congregation. Whether the thief gives themselves away or not, they'll feel guilty and maybe stop doing it.

So, the next Wednesday rolls around. The priest asks his friend how it went. "Great" says the minister. "Oh, so the thief confessed?" "No", says the Baptist, "I got as far as the 7th and remembered where I'd left my bicycle".

India Indicas, Mr. Peabody?
-- Sherman

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline seamus

• View Profile
dirty joke thread
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2005, 08:03:00 PM »
once apon a time a cajun girl came home all excited and said"mama , when I turn 16 Boudreuax said he goin' to take me to florida" Mama said "girl what you talkin' bout"? He said as soon as I turns 16 he goin' to t

ampa wit' me.
It\'d be sad if it wernt so funny,It\'d be funny if it wernt so sad

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
dirty joke thread
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2005, 11:08:00 PM »
The chicken and egg were sitting in bed after having sex. The chicken lights up a cigarette and lets out a long, satisfied moan. The egg just rolled over in a huff and turns out the light.

"What's wrong?" asked the chicken. "Wasn't it good for you?"

To which the egg answered, "Let's just say I think we know the answer to that old question!"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
dirty joke thread
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2005, 11:28:00 PM »
A gynocologist gets tired of his old job and starts looking in the paper for something better to do.

He sees a Mechanic Training Class that offers job placement w/ good pay after getting a certificate in full car repair.

Near the end of the classes he takes his final exams and upon completion the gynocologist is confused; his final exam score was 150 points out of 100. He finds his teacher.

He tells his teacher there is some mistake or something. The teacher says,

"I gave you 50 points for the written part of the test. I gave you the other fifty for putting together a car motor while testing. And I gave you the other fifty for putting the motor together through the tailpipe."

dragonfly

dirty joke thread
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2005, 11:27:00 AM »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
dirty joke thread
« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2005, 12:28:00 PM »
That's a great joke and a damm funny one. But I'd heard it that it was Eve asking God about Adam being so stupid so that he would be willing to have anything to do with her.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
dirty joke thread
« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2005, 01:16:00 PM »
God: Hey Adam, I got some good news and some bad news.  What do you want to hear first?

Adam: I'll go with the good news.

God: I made you with both a brain and a penis.

Adam: And the bad news?

God: I only gave you enough blood to operate one at a time.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
dirty joke thread
« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2005, 01:20:00 PM »
Q)How can you tell if Miller Newton's fourteen year old daughter is a virgin?

A)If she can outrun him, she is.

Do you know how to save Miller Newton from drowning?  No? GOOD!

Q)How do you save Miller Newton from drowning?

A)Take your boot off his head.

Q)What do you call Miller Newton and Mel Sembler both dying in a fatal car crash on the same day?

A) A good start.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
dirty joke thread
« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2005, 06:21:00 PM »
A)How do you keep the Semblers from hanging out in your back yard?

Q)Hang Miller Newton in the front yard.

Q)Why did Miller Newton cross the road?

A)To abuse some kids on the other side.

Q)Why did Ruthie cross the road?

A)To suck my fucking dick!

A Seminole Indian and the alligator he wrestled for tourists went into a bar in Madiera Beach, FL.  He asked the bartender "Do you serve Miller Newton here?".  The bartender said  "You must be one of those Straightlings, they're always asking about that Miller Newton. Yes, we serve Miller Newton here".

The Indian smiled. "Good.  I'll have a beer for me and Miller Newton for my alligator."

THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!  DON"T FORGET TO TIP YOUR BARTENDERS! I'LL BE PLAYING HERE ALL WEEK!!!!!!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
dirty joke thread
« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2005, 08:16:00 PM »
well aren't dirty jokes special

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
dirty joke thread
« Reply #13 on: November 09, 2005, 10:59:00 PM »
That was a good one. But I'd heard it that Eve was speaking to God and HE replied that he only gave her enough blood to operate her brain or her cooch one at a time, but that she would leak more blood at a certain time every month and she would lose alot of her brain power b/c of that.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
dirty joke thread
« Reply #14 on: November 10, 2005, 11:35:00 AM »
Q)Why did Miller Newton cross the road?

A)To abuse some kids on the other side

This would be funny if it weren't so close to the truth.