Author Topic: For all those calling for Virgil's death  (Read 847 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
For all those calling for Virgil's death
« on: October 25, 2005, 10:16:00 PM »
I completely understand that.  I would shed no tears over it and probably join those in pissing on his grave.....BUT, you need to know that all this shit about his "church" and the Feds going after him is driving him absolutely NUTS.  That in itself is some small victory.  He knows that NONE of us will ever forget what he did.  His neighbors hate him, his community hates him, we hate him and the more grief we cause him (legally)the better.

He's a sadistic bastard whose getting what's coming to him.  Karma my friends, Karma.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline seamus

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2005, 03:51:00 PM »
A Toast:HERE'S TO THE FOOL WHO DUG HIS OWN DITCH.
It\'d be sad if it wernt so funny,It\'d be funny if it wernt so sad

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2005, 03:57:00 PM »
Yep.  He's a sad, very pathetic old man.  He tries so desperately to hold on to some semblance of dignity but to no avail.  Mad Beach is a pretty easy going community.  He's got to be a real bastard to get their ire up.  It was funny but also sad to see the handful of new recruits come into the hearing to support him.  The vacant look was so remeniscent (sp) of us back then.  But at least its only a small amount now....maybe a dozen if that.

He's a haunted man, haunted by us and his own demons.  Life can't be very much fun for him.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2005, 04:00:00 PM »
How come nobody has called for the death of a public pedophile like Sembler? Too far removed and too powerful and scary for you? I got a crowbar for that sick nigger's ass. Zappala, Loebenberg, Duponte ... I'll fuck you up motherfuckers. Come in my hood. I'll fuck ya while I make you pick tobacco and cotton. Old men. Mwah ha ha ha ha. Happy motherfucking Halloween, straightlings.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2005, 04:01:00 PM »
That's your job.  You've done it now, move on.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2005, 05:01:00 PM »
On 2005-10-25 19:16:00, Anonymous wrote:

"I completely understand that.  I would shed no tears over it and probably join those in pissing on his grave.....BUT, you need to know that all this shit about his "church" and the Feds going after him is driving him absolutely NUTS.  That in itself is some small victory.  He knows that NONE of us will ever forget what he did.  His neighbors hate him, his community hates him, we hate him and the more grief we cause him (legally)the better.

He's a sadistic bastard whose getting what's coming to him.  Karma my friends, Karma."

I agree, it is wonderful to see Miller Newton, enemy of all things right and decent, humiliated, annoyed, degraded, entangled in legal problems, etc., but it would be great to hear about a slow, painful, and incurable disease grabbing his nuts, too.  I don't think he could ever suffer enough in this lifetime to even up the score for what he did to thousands of children, but I will celebrate on hearing the news of his death, if only to express the joy I will feel at no longer having to share oxygen with that cretinous turd, and the delight at being able to dance on his grave.  A celebration for someone's demise would be newsworthy as well, and would draw attention to the abusive facilities that operate today.  It may also give pause to some would-be treatment gurus, knowing that the victims of such atrocities do not "forgive and forget".

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2005, 05:03:00 PM »
Oh, I completely agree.  I was just saying that while he IS still breathing, its anything but a peaceful existence.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2005, 05:12:00 PM »
Yes, and that is a good thing.  Have you ever thought of calling him at home and asking him to apologize for, or at least explain, his criminal antics in Straight and KIDS?  His phone # is (727)392-3437.  The brochure I got this from didn't mention office hours, so I guess it's OK to call anytime, day or night.  Plus, he's a "priest" and should expect people with some sort of spiritual crisis may call him at inconvenient or unusual times.  Crises of faith and moral dilemmas don't keep banker's hours, you know.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2005, 05:14:00 PM »
I knew it was you.  :wave: