Author Topic: wwasp parent manual passwords  (Read 2889 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
wwasp parent manual passwords
« on: September 10, 2006, 10:03:54 PM »
http://www.tranquilitybay.org/parents.php?id=1  click the parent manual button and use    freedom   as your password to open the pdf files.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2006, 10:17:11 PM »
by the way if when you SOB WWASPIES read this it is too late to change the passwords i already downloaded the files and if the password changes or they are taken down i will just host them elsewhere with the password still at freedom.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2006, 10:18:36 PM »
As did I.

Sorry gents- using things freely available on the Internet isn't illegal.

Why the Satan would they want to hide this anyway?

Let's read it and find out...

Oh sweet Jesus I'm only on chapter 2 and I'm ready to hyperpuke. This is BAD. DO NOT EAT before you read..!!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2006, 10:46:00 PM »
A girl of approximately age sixteen, with odd, Popeye-like bulges on her forearms and lower legs, walks into the forum. On her face is a look of outrage. This is rare for her; normally she considers puny normals to be beneath contempt. This particular topic, though, strikes a raw nerve...

THIS is like where my parents THOUGHT they were sending me? No wonder Luke killed his.

Massive jets of flame shoot out of her hands.

You know what? These people are your problem. Clean up your own mess.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2006, 10:58:52 PM »
Just like that? Figures.

People, don't read this unless you wanna be PISSED, and possibly vomiting besides. Chapters 2 and 6 are especially abhorrent. The "Zero Tolerance Policy" in chapter 1 contradicts the rest of the document.

And the idea that these fuckclowns would use "freedom" as the password...

I haven't seen a document this repugnant outside of extremely bad fiction. Seriously, this is just plain sick.

Offline Oz girl

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2006, 11:48:22 PM »
Quote from: ""Milk Gargling Death Penal""
. The "Zero Tolerance Policy" in chapter 1 contradicts the rest of the document.

And the idea that these fuckclowns would use "freedom" as the password...

I haven't seen a document this repugnant outside of extremely bad fiction. Seriously, this is just plain sick.

If only they did follow through with the zero tolerance policy any kid could just march up to the staff kick them in the balls and get expelled immediately. This would "earn" them their freedom
n case you\'re worried about what\'s going to become of the younger generation, it\'s going to grow up and start worrying about the younger generation.-Roger Allen

Offline CCM girl 1989

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2006, 11:15:46 AM »
I read chapters 1, and 6. I really can't, and don't want to read the rest. The zero tolerance policy is such a bunch of horseshit. Okay, if your child doesn't have those problems when they go in there.....it's quite possible they will when they come out. If they make it out, if they decide not to jump off a balconey and kill themselves like Valerie Ann Heron.

You all know how much I despise Tranquility Bay. I do want that place POOFED!!!!!!!!!
f you were never in a program, or a parent of a child in a program, then you have no business posting here.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2006, 12:20:08 PM »
Get in line, no breaking cover.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2006, 01:27:11 PM »
What a wonderful place.  I wonder if this was the same manual my parents read when they sent me to SCL back in the 90s, or if it's been updated.  And what NORMAL parent would put up with the idea that they can't communicate freely with their minor child when THEY want to-not when it is 'earned'.  Or not see their kid for seven months! (at least).  Or not be available for their son or daughter when he/she needs them?  Reading this makes me reinforce my resolve to never speak to my birth parents again in my life.  Screw them!      

Survivor of SCL

Offline Dr Phil

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2006, 08:20:10 PM »
I read through the last few ones.. pretty scary shit. The part about leaving is really crazy. It lists all the requirements a graduate has to complete before going home, it looks like they just made the list as long as possible without even giving much thought to reality. I don't know how people can't see it's a scam.
It\'s time to get real!?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2006, 08:03:55 PM »
This has been out there for a while- maybe they've taken it down or at least changed the password?

Haha, of course they haven't. In case anyone's eaten too many bad turkey leftovers, this is still a free emetic.

Offline OverLordd

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2006, 10:11:15 PM »
A girl of approximately age sixteen, with odd, Popeye-like bulges on her forearms and lower legs, walks into the forum. On her face is a look of outrage. This is rare for her; normally she considers puny normals to be beneath contempt. This particular topic, though, strikes a raw nerve...

THIS is like where my parents THOUGHT they were sending me? No wonder Luke killed his.

Massive jets of flame shoot out of her hands.

You know what? These people are your problem. Clean up your own mess.

haha wow, some ones a rper

Anyway, I enjoyed thanksgiving, and I think that if I read this it would only make me angry so, no reading it for me, have a nice day every one, and I'll take your word for it.
our walking down a hallway, you turn left, you turn right. BRICK WALL!

GAH!!!!

Yeah, hes a survivor.