Author Topic: A good ?  (Read 1264 times)

Offline seamus

• View Profile
A good ?
« on: October 25, 2005, 04:25:00 PM »
somebody PLEASE tell me ,just exactly what and from where "DR" virgil miller newton's education is from.as for father "man of god"cassian,who ordained this nutball????IM SERIOUS!!!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
It\'d be sad if it wernt so funny,It\'d be funny if it wernt so sad

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
A good ?
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2005, 04:38:00 PM »
http://thestraights.com/people/medical- ... ntials.htm

Basically correspondence schools where he had to defend his disertation (sp) to a couple of his friends/employees.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
A good ?
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2005, 05:33:00 PM »
I think it was called Union College or Union School in the Cincinatti area. I'd have to check, though, to be sure.

Basically, it was not at all a very prestigious institution. But ya' wanna know how gullible even the real pros can be? I heard that Virgil actually talked his way into treating rights at a local hospital, even though he never had any medical training, far less degrees or certification.

Isn't that just fucking amazing?

Bigot: One fanatically devoted to one's own group, religion, race, or politics and intolerant of those who differ.
http://www.m-w.com/dictionary' target='_new'>Webster's

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
A good ?
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2005, 05:36:00 PM »
On 2005-10-25 14:33:00, Antigen wrote:

I heard that Virgil actually talked his way into treating rights at a local hospital, even though he never had any medical training, far less degrees or certification.

I'd never heard that but it sounds par for his ego.  Wow!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
A good ?
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2005, 07:32:00 PM »
On 2005-10-25 13:25:00, seamus wrote:

"somebody PLEASE tell me ,just exactly what and from where "DR" virgil miller newton's education is from.as for father "man of god"cassian,who ordained this nutball????IM SERIOUS!!!
"

Virgil actually obtained his first degree from Swinefucker Technical Institute in Glory Hole, Oklahoma in 1965.  His innovations to a vibrating "massager" won him first place in the prestigious Swinefucker Tech Mechanical Engineering Fair, easily beating out the second place entrance, an automatic amyl nitrate dispenser.  His Senior thesis on the importance of sodomy in managerial decision-making is still quoted by his professor.

Virgil's next degree came from the prestigious St. Liberace Semenary (sic), where he studied Applied Abuse and minored in Swindling Arts.  He was expelled as a graduate teaching assistant and Doctoral candidate after being caught having unnatural relations with the fencing team's mascot, a Javelina named "Butch".

Fearing his predilection for unnatural and bizarre sexual gratification would harm his eminent carreer as a child abuser, Virgil married Ruth Ann Glutz, daughter of a vaudeville freak star Bartholomew "Mule Boy" Glutz and Anna May Kallikak-Joad, a syphilitic prostitute expelled from a mental institute after giving infections to most of the orderlies.  Virgil and Ruth Ann married shortly before Virgil's acceptance to Eichmann School of Psychology at Sscheisskopf University in Linz, Austria.  He graduated with High Honors in May of 1974, and began clandestinely abusing teenagers throughout Europe before returning to the United States to start his involvement with Straight, Inc.

He was ordained as a priest in the after performing the Sacrament of Copraphagy at the  Cathedral in Buttfuck, New Jersey in 2000.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
A good ?
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2005, 07:34:00 PM »
::rocker::  ::trophy::  ::cheers::

Offline seamus

• View Profile
A good ?
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2005, 03:53:00 PM »
DAMN!

Offline seamus

• View Profile
A good ?
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2005, 04:31:00 PM »
Lemme see if I got this , ol vergie was not really a doctor,not really an ordained minister either,hmmm....what dipshit hospital gave him priv.Could he perscribe W/O a DEA number too? that is so close to practicing w/o that it scares me.A charliton a fucking fraud.Damn Some thing about that fuck never did jive w/me.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
A good ?
« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2005, 04:35:00 PM »
You should have heard him at the planning commission hearing.  Some of the neighbors asked about a halfway house he tried to start for 'troubled kids'.  He answered that he doesn't and never did have the credentials to do that.  :eek:

Offline seamus

• View Profile
A good ?
« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2005, 05:47:00 PM »
he should start a fuckin monastery and brick himself up in it,that duplicitous fuck.