Author Topic: Freedom  (Read 450 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Freedom
« on: October 26, 2005, 10:22:00 PM »
I remember when I first got out of Straight. I had a hard time going outside. I Dont know why to this day why it was so hard. I remember feeling like how huge the world was. I felt so small. I allways felt like I wanted to hide. My mother got tired of me asking if I could go to the bathroom. I didnt feel free when I got out. I felt like so much had put on me at once. I had to pick out my own clothes each day, that alone took me hours to do. I would panic when I would see the T.V. of hear a radio, I would think I was doing something wrong. I guess if you go through the phases you get things back gradually. Maybe its easier that way? I dunno. But being a misbehavor and getting all your freedom back at once was difficult. Not knowing if you are going to get it taken away as soon as you got it. I still dont wear make-up. I avoid the outside world. I have no friends. I do want some but I constantly move anyways so whats the use?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
Freedom
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2005, 10:39:00 PM »
When I got out I wanted nothing but to be outside. I would take books to any spot that seemed secluded enough and just sit there and read. In some ways I still miss those days -- I had just gotten my freedom back.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »