Author Topic: Finally talked to my other friend who was sent to wildnernes  (Read 29466 times)

Offline Bill W

• View Profile
Finally talked to my other friend who was sent to wildnernes
« Reply #75 on: December 01, 2001, 09:45:11 PM »
Bill W. banned
"Why did you ban my user name Bill.W?"

Odd, it seems to work here ok

(This is really Ken H, I'm just testing for any "bans", none so far >http://www.ezboard.com/intl/aenglish/images/emoticons/smile.gif' alt=':)'>

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline GregFL

• View Profile
« Reply #76 on: December 02, 2001, 02:29:33 AM »
Re: Bill W. banned
Well, the other side of the story has been told ad neasum for 30 something years. neither one of you have said one new word.  AARc or whateverthefuckitiscalled sucks and is the same synanon crap under a different label that eveyone of these seed imitators says is so new and different and sucessfull.. And no, I am no relapsed junkie or any other name you wanna call people whom have taken a critical look at the program. Take your program baiting and shove it up your arse, boys. No one has or will ban your "opinion", we are just sick of hearing the same old line for the last 30 years. Try coming up with something new and maybe someone here will be interested in what you have to say.

Offline velvet2000

• View Profile
« Reply #77 on: December 01, 2001, 03:37:58 PM »
Dear "John"
*rubs hands together like Dr. Vause always does before open meeting*

Okay now, I'm all pumped let's start responding! How about, a time in your past when you thought your username was banned but it wasn't and still haven't posted on the site that you are actually supposed to be posting on!

In my opinion...

Well let me start here about your comments on the girl who sang at graduations and all the fundraising events you asked her to sing at. It's very easy why she used to do that - because she was dependant on your approval of her and believed in you with all her heart and soul for a very long time. Then she witnessed so many things that she couldn't justify anymore and left, and then she realized that there was never any good to outweigh the bad, and that it had all been bad. That's why there's no other side to the issue. Like I said on the site you're supposed to be posting at, every cult offers a better more fulfilled life and believes that people on the outside aren't getting that devine opportunity. Oh, and that girl is hardly a relapsed grad, you know that because some of you will see her at meetings. You might know about all of the great things that she's aquired in her life since she LEFT aarc. Instead at singing at your fundraising functions she's been singing in recording studio's.

You know, I never believed that saying "Can't con a con"

because I was never a con in the first place. AARC needs to tell people that so that you feel that you are such a manipulative horrible person that you could never step outside of AARC - you're made to feel that all you will do is manipulate people into treating you like a real person ('enabeling') and then you will surely relapse if people aren't mean to you. Have you ever wondered why "safe" is a dirty word in AARC? Have to bounce around meetings sharing to people you hardly know, and opening up to oldcomers who you don't love so that you are never "safe" with anyone? Because if you are truly safe with them your deep fears may come true that you don't really want to be a part of aarc and aren't sure of your conviction in the place.

Well for old times sake I'm going to say "can't con a con" because that's the kind of depth your getting into by running to this board. Only the real saying is can't recruit someone who's been through the same cult family as you. Oh, and you're right there have only been a few of us posting, but there are more reading, and more who aren't online at all. The internet is the last thing that you should worry about.

If it's true that resentments are the #1 killer....Maybe I should call an ambulance for you now.

I myself am feeling fine.

Offline lol

• View Profile
« Reply #78 on: December 01, 2001, 05:18:27 AM »
Not too frightened
jl

Offline lol

• View Profile
« Reply #79 on: December 01, 2001, 05:40:11 AM »
Not quite
    Worried?? Who's worried?? All you numb nuts have been able to do so far is post up a few flyers and create a couple of chat rooms that can only be found with some impossibly long user name. Trust me ive been around a while so I know of the people who are angry at aarc. On the flip side I know of the countless lives that have been changed for the better. If your going to do something than do it. Bring the cameras or better yet just watch the upcoming documentary on the nature of things (Geez they must have had to quiet the kids in the dungeon for the filming of that. Must have toned down the brainwashing techniques as well). But really I hope you guys have more in you than false identities over the Internet and cheesy comparisons of aarc to heavens gate and Dr.V to David Koresh, he doesn't even have glasses. Computer rage isn't that frightening. Here you go I will use some aarc LINGO: TO BE TOTALLY HONEST im sick of reading these pathetic threats. If your going to do something than do it but quit lobbing grenades that are complete duds without having the nuts to show your face.

Offline velvet2000

• View Profile
« Reply #80 on: December 01, 2001, 08:29:39 AM »
Re: Not quite
I personally beleive...

Speaking of showing faces, for those of you who don't know the post stating "jl" was just a confession that the poster is Dr. Vause, giving the initials for a name that he used as he pretended he was a lawyer.

Now that you know what kind of behavior he shows here, imagine how proffesional he is in private.  

Offline ramprato

• View Profile
« Reply #81 on: December 01, 2001, 12:37:21 PM »
lol?....sure am.....
Oh, please don't be nervous,

It took a long time (at least 30 years) for you numbnuts to learn how to rape children's and young people's minds for a profit, so we really need to take our time to deal with you juuust right >http://www.ezboard.com/intl/aenglish/images/emoticons/smile.gif' alt=':)'>

I liked the following quote you made too: "Bring the cameras or better yet just watch the upcoming documentary on the nature of things (Geez they must have had to quiet the kids in the dungeon for the filming of that. Must have toned down the brainwashing techniques as well)."

Well, I would first like to say that I am an American fan of the CBC and watch the Nature of Things, The fifth estate, and other shows there quite a bit, I'm sure I'll be watching and taking a lot of notes about this little matter. However, you don't to seem to post the CBC airing date. Well no bother, I think I'll contact the CBC and find out.

"TO BE TOTALLY HONEST im sick of reading these pathetic threats. If your going to do something than do it but quit lobbing grenades that are complete duds without having the nuts to show your face."

Ah, how sweat, I'm soooo sorry Executive staff is a little pissed off, but hey, remember confidentiality?, you wrote the rules! >http://www.ezboard.com/intl/aenglish/images/emoticons/smile.gif' alt=':)'>

Offline ramprato

• View Profile
« Reply #82 on: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM »
Whoops again.........
"Ah, how sweat, I'm soooo sorry Executive staff is a little pissed off, but hey, remember confidentiality?, you wrote the rules! >http://www.ezboard.com/intl/aenglish/images/emoticons/smile.gif' alt=':)'> "

Well, ok, you got me, that should of said "how SWEET", but then again are yow sweating yet Mr. Exec?, remember the commercial for that deodorant, "Never let em see ya sweat"!!!!!!!!!   >http://www.ezboard.com/intl/aenglish/images/emoticons/smile.gif' alt=':)'>

Offline gr8ful2aarc

• View Profile
« Reply #83 on: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM »
gr8ful2aarc
I have been watching all the postings for awhile and it has really got me thinking.I have heard and read a lot about KIDS, the Seed and other abusive treatment centers.I went through one in the States (not nearly as bad as you have encountered)I hear your anger, frustration and how hard it is to recover from that ordeal. It is true AARC originally was going to be Kids of the Canadian West but Dr.Vause and the parents from KIDS decided to not go that way.AARC is different than what you think. Before you judge AARC based on 2 people's resentments you need to hear all the facts.There has been out right lies made on this site and many misinformed opinions.Some experiences expressed are their own interpatation as we all know there is 3 sides to every story.Mine,yours and the truth.

I just want to be able to share my experience and I have to say that if it wasn't for AARC I would not be here today (yes it is treatment lingo but it relates to me)

I hope one day you find the solutions to your recovery and i hope you find peace,joy and forgiveness.I will always be grateful to AARC and people like you who remind why I choose the life I have.Thanks for keeping me grateful and free from the hate I used to feel.Good luck on your journey and God bless.

P.S Please do not bring B@*#n N@#ls name into this he chose his own way out and AARC had nothing to do with that.His parents had no resentment towards AARC when they asked Dr.V to speak at his funeral. I was there.

Offline ramprato

• View Profile
« Reply #84 on: December 01, 2001, 04:37:55 PM »
gr8ful2aarc
B.U.L.L.S.H.I.T.

Offline gr8ful2aarc

• View Profile
« Reply #85 on: December 01, 2001, 04:42:27 PM »
@#%$
What that is it? Is that all you can say?I thought you had all the answers guess not.

Offline ramprato

• View Profile
« Reply #86 on: December 01, 2001, 05:01:28 PM »
Duh
The word I used to describe your post speaks for itself, what syllable don't you understand??  

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #87 on: December 01, 2001, 05:22:33 PM »
Hmmmm...
If you're really tired of all this, then why are you still here? What, exactly, is the point?

I think it's funny as anything that ya'll got all worked up into a lather over that flyer. Reminds me of an old joke.

A farmer hangs and sticks a couple of pigs in preparation for a long winter. He goes back in the afternoon to take them down only to find them stolen. He says not a word to anyone, either about having killed the hogs or about their going missing.

Couple of weeks later, the farmer's talking over the fencepost with his good neighbor, who asks "Did you ever find out what happened to those stuck pigs?"

"Yeah", says the farmer, "just now."

May all your dreams be wonderful....

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline FaceKhan

• View Profile
« Reply #88 on: November 01, 2001, 07:21:45 AM »
I finally spoke to another friend of mine who was sent to a wildnerness program this summer. According to what he was told it was run by Outward Bound in a program called Ascent or something like that. His description was of being placed with 6 kids who had some very serious problems, with 2 staff members that were very cult-like and strange for 28 days and being given very little food mostly nuts and sucking candies.

I was surprised to hear that Outward Bound would have such a program since their stated position on these kinds of ('punitive' for lack of a better word) programs is that they only do a very limited number of them and they are run by the same high standards as the rest of their programs. Apparently this is not the case. I have confirmed that Outward Bound does list a specialty program of theirs called Voyegeur Ascent, with canoeing being the primary activity which he described.

I don't know whether he is ok or not, he seemed very pissed off about the whole thing, like it was still very fresh in his mind. He described it as the most bullshit he ever had to deal with in his life.

There is one ray of sunshine in his story though, he narrowly escaped being sent to the Hyde School afterwards. His parents are definitely not well in the head.

Slavish discipline makes a slavish temper... If severity carry'd to the
highest pitch does prevail, and works a cure upon the present unruly
distemper, it often brings in the room of it a worse and more dangerous
disease, by breaking the mind; and then, in the place of a disorderly young
fellow, you have a low spirited moap'd creature, who, however with his
unnatural sobriety he may please silly people, who commend tame unactive
children, because they make no noise, nor give them any trouble; yet at
last, will probably prove as uncomfortable a thing to his friends, as he
will be all his life an useless thing to himself and others... Beating them,
and all other sorts of slavish and corporal punishments, are not the
discipline fit to be used in the education of those we would have wise,
good, and ingenuous men...
John Locke, 1692

All of the darkness of the world cannot put out the light of one small candle.\"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #89 on: March 13, 2002, 02:50:00 PM »
FaceKhan: I am very curious about how healthy your own life is.  Do you understand what a healthy life is?