Author Topic: Finally talked to my other friend who was sent to wildnernes  (Read 29468 times)

Offline velvet2000

• View Profile
Finally talked to my other friend who was sent to wildnernes
« on: November 01, 2001, 12:17:19 PM »
Surviving AARC
I just wanted to advertise my new EZ board for those who have been through the Alberta Adolescent Recovery Centre! Hope you can all come and check it out, and maybe bring some survivors with you!

go to:

http://pub97.ezboard.com/bsurvivingaarc'>pub97.ezboard.com/bsurvivingaarc

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline velvet2000

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2001, 01:42:16 AM »
latest posts
Someone posted a very proffesional letter at my site stating how fabulous AARC is. My guess is that it's the man himself. And to think it only took a couple of weeks to get their attention : P

Offline Kathy

• View Profile
    • http://ficanetwork.net
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2001, 12:31:38 PM »
Re: latest posts
YOU GO!!!!  

Kathy

Kathy
"Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle."    ~Plato

Offline velvet2000

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2001, 12:00:44 AM »
Re: latest posts
Thanks! You should see the email I got last night...Oh man, this is gonna be interesting. They are very poor liars...They really are.  

Offline bannedbillw

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2001, 04:56:31 AM »
tyu
tyu

Offline bannedbillw

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2001, 05:10:19 AM »
Relax and remember resentment is the # 1 killer
    It's amazing how some people can go from singing, playing guitar at graduations and expressing tears of gratitude to having such radical and irrational beliefs. It's surprising how phony some people can be. Why did you ban my user name Bill.W? It makes me wonder why you guys are so afraid to have both sides of the story told. I find myself wondering if the issue is aarc or if it is just a bunch of relapsed graduates trying to find someone to  justify and blame there actions on. As for the whole PROGRAMMED issue maybe some psychologist brainwashed you into believing you were programmed. What frustrates me the most is that the other side of the story is not allowed to be told. If you are going to write of your deep rooted opinions than let others express there's as well.  

Offline Another older AARC gradua

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2001, 07:07:20 PM »
Not in denial.
I like what banned bill W has to say reguarding your previous posting and also find it interesting that he/she was banned from this site.  I have watched this site a bit over the past couple of days now and must say that I've read a lot of angry statements and false facts.  I do believe it is told in A.A. that resentments are the number one killer of alcoholics.  I think it's sad that so much time is spent resenting a place that has helped so many people.  I gratuated AARC many years ago and have been sober  for many years as well.  I have been able to witness many young people go through AARC and improve their lives in some way.  I have NO resentment to AARC and I have always been able to sleep at night.  I do not have crazy thoughts any more, and I haven't really had any since I graduated AARC almost seven years ago.  I DO function well in society and am doing well in life.  I have a good job, people & family in my life, and am recieving a post-secondary education.  I had none of these things seven years ago.  I have absolutely no regrets and many friends in my life I know feel the same way.  I agree with Banned Bill W. when he/she stated how strange it is that someone can go from being my grateful peer cousellor, singing songs and playing guitar at my graduation and preaching how much AARC has changed her life to me, to bashing them on a secret "hate aarc" website.  Sad.  I also wonder how you can speak on behalf of AARC staff so well when you're not sure who's even working there anymore.  So far I've seen 3, maybe 4 people on this site who have something to complain about AARC, there's over 170 AARC graduates.  Might as well let all of us come on.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2001, 07:47:25 PM »
Jumping to confusions
Another popular AA term, eh? First, I doubt SERIOUSLY that Kathy's banned anyone from the board. It's just not her style at all.

You can say whatever you like here. The difference is that we don't have to bob our heads and pretend you're making sense when you're not like some places we all know about. The "other" side of the story gets plenty of air play. Turn on Sally Jesse Raphael, Opra, a soap opera and there it is. Go to any public school campus and you'll see the same outlandish Program B.U.L.L.S.H.I.T. wrapped in the red and black DARE logo just about everywhere you turn.

This is the other side of the story; the truth. And no matter how you may try to shout us down, we'll still be here providing the truth to anyone who's interested. Ain't the First Amendment cool?

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Bill W

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2001, 09:45:11 PM »
Bill W. banned
"Why did you ban my user name Bill.W?"

Odd, it seems to work here ok

(This is really Ken H, I'm just testing for any "bans", none so far >http://www.ezboard.com/intl/aenglish/images/emoticons/smile.gif' alt=':)'>

Offline GregFL

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2001, 02:29:33 AM »
Re: Bill W. banned
Well, the other side of the story has been told ad neasum for 30 something years. neither one of you have said one new word.  AARc or whateverthefuckitiscalled sucks and is the same synanon crap under a different label that eveyone of these seed imitators says is so new and different and sucessfull.. And no, I am no relapsed junkie or any other name you wanna call people whom have taken a critical look at the program. Take your program baiting and shove it up your arse, boys. No one has or will ban your "opinion", we are just sick of hearing the same old line for the last 30 years. Try coming up with something new and maybe someone here will be interested in what you have to say.

Offline velvet2000

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2001, 03:37:58 PM »
Dear "John"
*rubs hands together like Dr. Vause always does before open meeting*

Okay now, I'm all pumped let's start responding! How about, a time in your past when you thought your username was banned but it wasn't and still haven't posted on the site that you are actually supposed to be posting on!

In my opinion...

Well let me start here about your comments on the girl who sang at graduations and all the fundraising events you asked her to sing at. It's very easy why she used to do that - because she was dependant on your approval of her and believed in you with all her heart and soul for a very long time. Then she witnessed so many things that she couldn't justify anymore and left, and then she realized that there was never any good to outweigh the bad, and that it had all been bad. That's why there's no other side to the issue. Like I said on the site you're supposed to be posting at, every cult offers a better more fulfilled life and believes that people on the outside aren't getting that devine opportunity. Oh, and that girl is hardly a relapsed grad, you know that because some of you will see her at meetings. You might know about all of the great things that she's aquired in her life since she LEFT aarc. Instead at singing at your fundraising functions she's been singing in recording studio's.

You know, I never believed that saying "Can't con a con"

because I was never a con in the first place. AARC needs to tell people that so that you feel that you are such a manipulative horrible person that you could never step outside of AARC - you're made to feel that all you will do is manipulate people into treating you like a real person ('enabeling') and then you will surely relapse if people aren't mean to you. Have you ever wondered why "safe" is a dirty word in AARC? Have to bounce around meetings sharing to people you hardly know, and opening up to oldcomers who you don't love so that you are never "safe" with anyone? Because if you are truly safe with them your deep fears may come true that you don't really want to be a part of aarc and aren't sure of your conviction in the place.

Well for old times sake I'm going to say "can't con a con" because that's the kind of depth your getting into by running to this board. Only the real saying is can't recruit someone who's been through the same cult family as you. Oh, and you're right there have only been a few of us posting, but there are more reading, and more who aren't online at all. The internet is the last thing that you should worry about.

If it's true that resentments are the #1 killer....Maybe I should call an ambulance for you now.

I myself am feeling fine.

Offline lol

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2001, 05:18:27 AM »
Not too frightened
jl

Offline lol

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 01, 2001, 05:40:11 AM »
Not quite
    Worried?? Who's worried?? All you numb nuts have been able to do so far is post up a few flyers and create a couple of chat rooms that can only be found with some impossibly long user name. Trust me ive been around a while so I know of the people who are angry at aarc. On the flip side I know of the countless lives that have been changed for the better. If your going to do something than do it. Bring the cameras or better yet just watch the upcoming documentary on the nature of things (Geez they must have had to quiet the kids in the dungeon for the filming of that. Must have toned down the brainwashing techniques as well). But really I hope you guys have more in you than false identities over the Internet and cheesy comparisons of aarc to heavens gate and Dr.V to David Koresh, he doesn't even have glasses. Computer rage isn't that frightening. Here you go I will use some aarc LINGO: TO BE TOTALLY HONEST im sick of reading these pathetic threats. If your going to do something than do it but quit lobbing grenades that are complete duds without having the nuts to show your face.

Offline velvet2000

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 01, 2001, 08:29:39 AM »
Re: Not quite
I personally beleive...

Speaking of showing faces, for those of you who don't know the post stating "jl" was just a confession that the poster is Dr. Vause, giving the initials for a name that he used as he pretended he was a lawyer.

Now that you know what kind of behavior he shows here, imagine how proffesional he is in private.  

Offline ramprato

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 01, 2001, 12:37:21 PM »
lol?....sure am.....
Oh, please don't be nervous,

It took a long time (at least 30 years) for you numbnuts to learn how to rape children's and young people's minds for a profit, so we really need to take our time to deal with you juuust right >http://www.ezboard.com/intl/aenglish/images/emoticons/smile.gif' alt=':)'>

I liked the following quote you made too: "Bring the cameras or better yet just watch the upcoming documentary on the nature of things (Geez they must have had to quiet the kids in the dungeon for the filming of that. Must have toned down the brainwashing techniques as well)."

Well, I would first like to say that I am an American fan of the CBC and watch the Nature of Things, The fifth estate, and other shows there quite a bit, I'm sure I'll be watching and taking a lot of notes about this little matter. However, you don't to seem to post the CBC airing date. Well no bother, I think I'll contact the CBC and find out.

"TO BE TOTALLY HONEST im sick of reading these pathetic threats. If your going to do something than do it but quit lobbing grenades that are complete duds without having the nuts to show your face."

Ah, how sweat, I'm soooo sorry Executive staff is a little pissed off, but hey, remember confidentiality?, you wrote the rules! >http://www.ezboard.com/intl/aenglish/images/emoticons/smile.gif' alt=':)'>