Author Topic: Help. Just 'woke up'. Need Rehab from Rehab  (Read 13059 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Help. Just 'woke up'. Need Rehab from Rehab
« Reply #120 on: November 03, 2005, 12:16:00 AM »
People have been collecting information on her. She might be laying low right now.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #121 on: November 03, 2005, 12:20:00 AM »
I am NOT collecting any information on her, I am her pal. :wave:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #122 on: November 03, 2005, 04:01:00 AM »
::hatter::

Offline fuckbuddy

• View Profile
« Reply #123 on: November 04, 2005, 09:13:00 AM »
3) We are here to love each other. This is our purpose. There are many ways to accomplish this.

That's what I'm talkin' about, baby.. ::kiss::

Offline starry-eyed pirate

• View Profile
« Reply #124 on: November 04, 2005, 10:12:00 AM »
On 2005-11-02 18:15:00, Nonconformistlaw wrote:

"

On 2005-11-02 17:43:00, starry-eyed pirate wrote:

"Well, really i'm jus' Buzzed up 'a lil'"

ABBA???? Since you used it as a subtopic are you listening to ABBA? Which song? You are a trip when you post with a buzz Pirate...........  :skull:
If you would have justice in this world, then begin to see that a human being is not a means to some end.  People are not commodities.  When human beings are just to one another government becomes obsolete and real freedom is born; SPIRITUAL ANARCHY.

Offline Nonconformistlaw

• View Profile
    • http://survivingstraightinc.com
« Reply #125 on: November 04, 2005, 01:09:00 PM »
On 2005-11-03 23:19:00, Str8survivorVA wrote:

"OK Str8 family its been a few weeks.  I was the original poster of this thread so I thought I'd give an update on where I am at.  Thank you to those of you who reached out way back before this thread mutated into some wierd thing that I am not sure I could characterize even if I wanted to."
Yeah...the threads often evolve into something it did not start out to be...I actually like it sometimes (when its not hostile that is) when the thread take interesting twists and turns.

"Bottom line is that, despite all of the wierdness and fucked-up-ness of all of this forum it has really helped me.  Your stories and candor on this forum helped me to reallize that

1) "I am not crazy":  This may sound silly but is kindof a big deal/realization for me

The forum has helped me too, in ways that are very hard to explain but you hit on one of the biggest ways it has helped me. VALIDATION...I'M NOT CRAZY...IT WASNT MY IMAGINATION...I WAS RIGHT ABOUT HOW FUCKED UP IT WAS.....and OH MY GOD IT WAS ACTUALLY WORSE THAN I REALIZED....

Anyway, glad its helping you too.  ::rainbow::
quot;In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.\" George Orwell

Offline Nonconformistlaw

• View Profile
« Reply #126 on: November 04, 2005, 01:27:00 PM »
On 2005-11-04 07:12:00, starry-eyed pirate wrote:

On 2005-11-02 18:15:00, Nonconformistlaw wrote:

On 2005-11-02 17:43:00, starry-eyed pirate wrote:

"Well, really i'm jus' Buzzed up 'a lil'"

ABBA???? Since you used it as a subtopic are you listening to ABBA? Which song? You are a trip when you post with a buzz Pirate...........  :skull: "

Wow that's a lot of cash to spend on alcohol...I dont even want to think about how much alcohol that is...If I drank that much I'd be dead for sure since I am such a lightweight. Glad you are recouperating from a nasty hangover though. Great song by ABBA...check out the lyrics thread....Knowing Me, Knowing You...uh huh
quot;In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.\" George Orwell

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #127 on: November 04, 2005, 01:47:00 PM »
Hmm, I liked it better when I was just a little paranoid but the rest of the world was more-or-less OK.

The more BORING a child is, the more the parents,
when showing off the child, receive adulation for
being GOOD PARENTS -- because they have a TAME
CHILD-CREATURE in their house.
--Frank Zappa

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Nonconformistlaw

• View Profile
« Reply #128 on: November 04, 2005, 02:13:00 PM »
On 2005-11-04 10:47:00, Antigen wrote:

"Hmm, I liked it better when I was just a little paranoid but the rest of the world was more-or-less OK."

I liked it better too, in the sense it was easier than dealing with the emotional crap, it was easier to believe I was crazy, that I was paranoid, it was all in my head, etc. Its harder to face the truth head on, but it helps alot when you dont have to go through it alone, it helps that others get it, etc.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #129 on: November 04, 2005, 03:06:00 PM »
On 2005-11-03 23:19:00, Str8survivorVA wrote:

"OK Str8 family its been a few weeks.

Please, do not ever refer to me as being "Str8 family".  I find that truly offensive, as well as stupidly smarmy.  About as bad as the hippies that ask me for spare change and call me "brother", as if a one-sided financial transaction somehow creates filial bonds between us.  I don't care if you refer to me as a "survivor", "veteran" or whatever, just NOT "Str8 Family".

3) We are here to love each other.  This is our purpose.  There are many ways to accomplish this.

Well, break out the love, sweetie!  I know a few positions and techniques you may not have experienced, or even heard of.  You are right about the "many ways", let me show ya a few of them.

I am going to restore the home and open a B&B.  Hopefully I will meet many of you as guests when I open for business..."

Cool!  I've been looking for a place to host the 1st Annual Straight Survivors Sex and Drug Festival.  It's pretty much a drug-fueled orgy that will begin at your B & B, then move across several states, culminating in all Straight survivors everywhere simultaneously orgasming on the White House lawn while we're hallucinating from massive amounts of DMT/Ibogaine cocktails that we ingested during the opening ceremonies.

If you could have your concierge round up the following items, the event will run much more smoothly:

25 cases of KY lubricant, unflavored

100 cases of condoms, any brand but Lifestyles (damn things break all the time----I've got a wing of an abortion clinic named after me, thanks to Lifestyles condoms)

3 500-watt strobe lights, a mirrored 'disco' ball, and six dry ice "fog" machines.  Also a few laser lights and color gels for the strobes.

10 "love swings", upholstereed in faux zebra skin prints.

25 cases of assorted topshelf liquor and mixers for same.  Lotsa ice, too.

10 lbs. of high grade marijuana, for medicinal use only, of course.

Sixteen heart shaped waterbeds, filled with jell-o.

Five cases each of Reddi-whip and Hershey's chocolate syrup.

Life size papier mache statues of George W. and Laura Bush, naked and engaged in a sex act (your choice)

Digital cameras and audio recorders

Wide screen plasma TVs in each room, connected to the cameras for live feeds of the action in other rooms.

10 50lb. tanks of medical grade nitrous oxide.

Ten cases of body paint, assorted colors.

The Mormon Tabernacle Choir.

A wardobe with various costumes, such as Nazi regalia, nurse uniforms, leather corsets, princess costumes, space suits, etc.

Six copies of Twister, with the boards set up in different rooms, one outside.

A van set up with an FM antenna to broadcast the festivities on our own pirate radio station.

As other requests arise, I will forward them to your concierge.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #130 on: November 06, 2005, 02:56:00 PM »
Hah! He's nobody's twin, he's the original. You better watch what you say about my brothers in your cookboook there, sister.  :wave:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #131 on: November 06, 2005, 09:52:00 PM »
On 2005-11-06 11:44:00, Str8survivorVA wrote:

"Aww, Anon, you words sting.  Surely after all of that ?relating? in Group we are all, reluctantly or not, in some perverted way,?related? to one another??   After all, we can choose our friends, but we can't choose our family, right?

I must respectfully disagree, and it truly pains me to hear you speak of the "sting" of my words(which makes me glad I only had to read them, to have actually heard your quavering voice pronounce those words----ahh, 'twould have ripped mine heart asunder).  By your logic, I would somehow then be "related" to shitheads like Dr. Dr. Rear-Admiral Rev. Sir Miller Newton, Ruth Ann Newton, William Rollins, and a host of other  shitheads that are completely, and thankfully, unrelated to me.  Also, any sex between survivors would be incestuous, and that's just distasteful to me, although I hear it's regularly practiced by followers of Miller Newton to this day.

Anyhoo, since you have posted as Anon, I can only infer from your rapier, sardonic wit that you must be Dennis Miller?s evil twin, and will make sure to give you credit as such when I publish your clever little list of ingredients in my ?Mrs. B?s B&B Recipes? book.

"

Dennis Miller?  Puh-leaze!  That overfed, overpaid, undertalented right-wing hack couldn't hold a candle to my clever witticisms, with or without his thesaurus and a roomful of "assistants" (read:joke writers) standing by, about to hit the send button on their cell phones.

Offline ex-prisoner

• View Profile
« Reply #132 on: November 07, 2005, 12:46:00 AM »
ooh, she's got a mean backhand!