Author Topic: Let's play a game!  (Read 3362 times)

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
Let's play a game!
« on: October 07, 2005, 04:27:00 PM »
Who can guess which program this author is talking about?

During this time, everyone from "the program" is constantly telling you to hurry up and get to the [proper name obliqued] seminars. Another form of misrepresentation, now the blinders are in place. The seminars are basically everything I have been through as businessman with the exception that they "Act" like they are therapists. The seminar is to make you aware of why you messed your child up. Then they attempt to change your lifestyle forever. I personally think they change your lifestyle by soaking your bank account. I think humiliating people in front of others is simply not appropriate. Making people cry, telling them they should blame their parents for the way they have been raised, in your face until you disclose some deep dark secret. The worst part was when a facilitor (who is not a qualified therapist) tells the parents to go to Hawaii (or any trip) and send your child a postcard, "Having a great time without you." Now that was an eye opener.

Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys

--P.J. O'Rourke

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Let's play a game!
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2005, 11:13:00 PM »
On 2005-10-07 13:27:00, Antigen wrote:

"Who can guess which program this author is talking about?

During this time, everyone from "the program" is constantly telling you to hurry up and get to the [proper name obliqued] seminars. Another form of misrepresentation, now the blinders are in place. The seminars are basically everything I have been through as businessman with the exception that they "Act" like they are therapists. The seminar is to make you aware of why you messed your child up. Then they attempt to change your lifestyle forever. I personally think they change your lifestyle by soaking your bank account. I think humiliating people in front of others is simply not appropriate. Making people cry, telling them they should blame their parents for the way they have been raised, in your face until you disclose some deep dark secret. The worst part was when a facilitor (who is not a qualified therapist) tells the parents to go to Hawaii (or any trip) and send your child a postcard, "Having a great time without you." Now that was an eye opener.

Not only does this sound EXACTLY like Hyde, I could tell you some of the exact same stories.  Whoever wrote this is right "on point" about what goes on in seminars.  I am a former Hyde parent and they tried to convince me that my parents failed me, and now I am failing my child.  This observation by a facilitator who was a former drug addict and alchoholic was astounding!  Unfortunately this is the norm at Hyde.  Why would anyone want their child "learning" about life through the eyes of recovering addicts?  Have brains parents, if you have to send your kid to a boarding school, put them in one with professional, loving teachers who will set a good example, not expose them to the horendous things at Hyde.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
Let's play a game!
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2005, 10:19:00 AM »
On 2005-10-07 20:13:00, Anonymous wrote:

Why would anyone want their child "learning" about life through the eyes of recovering addicts?

Well that goes all the way back to the original Synanon ethos. (which, btw, was dreamt up by a former drunk who went on to serve prison time for conspiracy to murder a lawyer who was helping a young woman escape his cult) It never was a very good idea. Maybe there's some value to the idea under entirely voluntary circumstances in balance w/ regular contact and involvement in the real world. But definitely not behind closed doors or under coercion of any kind.

Anyway, the above quote was not about Hyde. Any other guesses? Anybody?

Men seldom, or rather never for a length of time, and deliberately, rebel against anything that does not deserve rebelling against.

--Thomas Carlyle

Offline tommyfromhyde1

• View Profile
Let's play a game!
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2005, 01:40:00 PM »
It's WWASP. Someone posted it elsewhere so I cheated.
 :grin:
I also remember that just before I ran that some
Senior told me that my mom was at Club Med so
they could do whatever they wanted.

It is one of the most beautiful compensations of life, that no man can sincerely try to help another without helping himself.
--Ralph Waldo Emerson

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Let's play a game!
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2005, 02:14:00 PM »
On 2005-10-08 10:40:00, tommyfromhyde1 wrote:

"It's WWASP. Someone posted it elsewhere so I cheated.

:grin:

I also remember that just before I ran that some

Senior told me that my mom was at Club Med so

they could do whatever they wanted.

It is one of the most beautiful compensations of life, that no man can sincerely try to help another without helping himself.
--Ralph Waldo Emerson

"

Wow, can't believe that is WWASP. Could have sworn it was Hyde!!

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Let's play a game!
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2005, 02:18:00 PM »
They use the same Lifespring LGA Seminars.  Nearly every single one of these programs is based on the Lifespring Seminars.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Let's play a game!
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2005, 10:44:00 PM »
Do you have a website that explains about the seminars?  Can't find it online

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Let's play a game!
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2005, 08:37:00 AM »
On 2005-10-08 19:44:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Do you have a website that explains about the seminars?  Can't find it online"

Google LGAT

http://www.pianofinders.com/es/breakingthesecrecy.htm

http://www.nospank.net/bean.htm

http://www.denver-rmn.com/desperate/sit ... rate.shtml

http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?topic=3107&forum=9

"TASKS" Seminars used by Hyde and nearly every other abusive "Emotional Growth" facility

This should give you a good baseline.  There is much more material on the web to read as well.  

Once you understand that this same seminar series is used by all WWASP facilities and almost every other "program," including Hyde, and that they are based on Lifespring and that Lifespring is LGAT, you are well on your way to understanding the psychological damage caused by places like Hyde.

-Arnold Schopenhauer
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Let's play a game!
« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2005, 09:07:00 AM »
Thanks for the links.  Very informative and very familiar, ie Hyde.  Hyde is not as bad as the WWASP programs, but they operate under the same premise as all the rest.  A different name and a different owner, but basically the same Cult-like experiences for parents and kids alike!

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
Let's play a game!
« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2005, 08:10:00 PM »
Yeah. That's been my take on it too.

The thing to remember, though, is that, for the most part, there are not a lot of complicit bad guys in the industry operating primarily w/ avarice. These people are convincing because they really do believe what they're telling you. Hell, most of them have done it to their own kids, too. That includes Betty Sembler and Miller Newton.

They have no idea the damage they do to people. They simply refuse to entertain the notion that there could be even a minor flaw in their philosophy. They attack all critics as flawed and as liars. They just don't get it, at all.

When I started as a federal narcotics agent, the budget that we were working with, it was less than $5 million a year, and there was only 125 agents for the entire world to work the narcotic trade that we were fighting in those days.  Times have changed.  The gluttony has grown.
--Nick Navarro, former Broward, FL Sherrif

Straight, Sarasota
   10/80 - 10/82
Apostate 10/82 -
Anonymity Anonymous

Offline tommyfromhyde1

• View Profile
Let's play a game!
« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2005, 01:27:00 PM »
On 2005-10-10 17:10:00, Antigen wrote:

"Yeah. That's been my take on it too.

The thing to remember, though, is that, for the most part, there are not a lot of complicit bad guys in the industry operating primarily w/ avarice. These people are convincing because they really do believe what they're telling you. Hell, most of them have done it to their own kids, too. That includes Betty Sembler and Miller Newton.

They have no idea the damage they do to people. They simply refuse to entertain the notion that there could be even a minor flaw in their philosophy. They attack all critics as flawed and as liars. They just don't get it, at all.

When I started as a federal narcotics agent, the budget that we were working with, it was less than $5 million a year, and there was only 125 agents for the entire world to work the narcotic trade that we were fighting in those days.  Times have changed.  The gluttony has grown.

--Nick Navarro, former Broward, FL Sherrif

Ginger Warbis ~ Antigen

Drug war POW

Seed Chicklett `71 - `80

Straight, Sarasota

10/80 - 10/82

Apostate 10/82 -

Anonymity Anonymous"

You got that one right. Hyde requires all their
faculty members to send all their high school age
kids to Hyde.

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.
-- Albert Einstein