Author Topic: To ALL program supporters  (Read 5537 times)

Offline Shortbus

• View Profile
To ALL program supporters
« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2005, 09:08:00 PM »
On 2005-10-05 20:58:00, Three Springs Waygookin wrote:

"Rule 1 you really want to know Rule 1?

Allright pussheads listen up Rule 1 is....

Whatever Mr. TSW feels like it needs to be today.

Men had better be without education than be educated by their rulers.
--Thomas Hodgskin, 1823

"

TSW,
You are such a BAMF. Im done with my 16 hour workdays.  Drop a line when you get a chance.
N
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
ts never too late to procrastinate

Offline OverLordd

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 09, 2005, 02:07:00 AM »
I still would hit you with a bat TWS, I mean come on, rules like that are foolish and pointless, no fighting I understand... but spitting... whats it matter? You in the fucking woods.
our walking down a hallway, you turn left, you turn right. BRICK WALL!

GAH!!!!

Yeah, hes a survivor.

Offline DAUGHTER

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2005, 01:13:00 AM »
On 2005-10-05 15:19:00, KarenInDallas wrote:

"I SUPPORT ALL PROGRAMS!! You forniscating bastards should have all been in your programs longer. I can tell -- you see, I am a lawyer -- something none of you will ever become. You are too stupid. You are all crazy, lying bastards. That is why I love coming on this forum -- so I can tell you all what losers you are -- and don't so I am projecting. I know what type of scum you all are! You are just lucky I don't know who you are, otherwise I'd sue you all up the wazoo! Think I am kidding??? Try me! I will sue you so fast you won't know what hit you. Yep, just in case you haven't noticed -- you say one thing bad about me or a program -- and I'll sue you. Hell, if you even respond to this -- I WILL SUE YOU!

Karen

By the way anon -- it's obvious you are NOT a real program supporter as you indicate. REAL program supporters can actually SPELL. You have two words wrong in two sentences, that's of Overlord quality. No way you are a program supporter. We aren't that stupid. If you are -- get ready to be sued -- I don't want any dummy program supporters here! I'm coming to sue you!"

I totally support programs -- 100%!! I agree with you KarenInDallas!! OverLordd and other frequent posters against such programs need to learn how to pick up a dictionary or learn to utilize spell check. Their simple spelling errors make me question their intelligence and whether or not I should even listen to anything they have to say. I just have to consider the source -- especially when it comes from these extremely uneducated liberals!! And do you realize why so many people against such programs provide their information?? They are in a message board that is primarily people with the same views as them. If I was in a message board where the majority  felt the same way I do then yeah, I would have no hesitation posting all information.
ring back good, successful programs, such as Arizona Boys Ranch!!
\"DAUGHTER\"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 12, 2005, 01:28:00 AM »
On 2005-10-11 22:13:00, DAUGHTER wrote:

"

"I SUPPORT ALL PROGRAMS!! You forniscating bastards should have all been in your programs longer. I can tell -- you see, I am a lawyer -- something none of you will ever become. You are too stupid. You are all crazy, lying bastards. That is why I love coming on this forum -- so I can tell you all what losers you are -- and don't so I am projecting. I know what type of scum you all are! You are just lucky I don't know who you are, otherwise I'd sue you all up the wazoo! Think I am kidding??? Try me! I will sue you so fast you won't know what hit you. Yep, just in case you haven't noticed -- you say one thing bad about me or a program -- and I'll sue you. Hell, if you even respond to this -- I WILL SUE YOU!

Karen

By the way anon -- it's obvious you are NOT a real program supporter as you indicate. REAL program supporters can actually SPELL. You have two words wrong in two sentences, that's of Overlord quality. No way you are a program supporter. We aren't that stupid. If you are -- get ready to be sued -- I don't want any dummy program supporters here! I'm coming to sue you!"

I totally support programs -- 100%!! I agree with you KarenInDallas!! OverLordd and other frequent posters against such programs need to learn how to pick up a dictionary or learn to utilize spell check. Their simple spelling errors make me question their intelligence and whether or not I should even listen to anything they have to say. I just have to consider the source -- especially when it comes from these extremely uneducated liberals!! And do you realize why so many people against such programs provide their information?? They are in a message board that is primarily people with the same views as them. If I was in a message board where the majority  felt the same way I do then yeah, I would have no hesitation posting all information. "

Kool-aid anyone? Did you ever once stop to think people are forever damaged by these programs? Don't you wonder why people got such nil education? All in the name of "tough love". Yea, I can tell you fist hand about "tough love and thought reform"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 12, 2005, 02:15:00 AM »
Kool aid, brainwashed, abused, tortured -

And...who is forever damaged by programs?  Those that didn't complete and are/were still in a victim mode?   :roll:

Offline Fake Parent Troll

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 12, 2005, 10:57:00 AM »
On 2005-10-11 22:13:00, DAUGHTER wrote:

"

Karen

I totally support programs -- 100%!! I agree with you KarenInDallas!! OverLordd and other frequent posters against such programs need to learn how to pick up a dictionary or learn to utilize spell check. Their simple spelling errors make me question their intelligence and whether or not I should even listen to anything they have to say. I just have to consider the source -- especially when it comes from these extremely uneducated liberals!! And do you realize why so many people against such programs provide their information?? They are in a message board that is primarily people with the same views as them. If I was in a message board where the majority  felt the same way I do then yeah, I would have no hesitation posting all information. "

Good for you Daughter! It's nice to see some 'sane' kids around here for once. I couldn't agree more about liberals, they are all unereducated. The only smart people I've met are registered republicans. In fact, I wear a button that says I will only talk to you if you're a conservative! Long live rush! On another note: I hope you would consider attending a program yourself one day, just for the experience. They are extremely fun, helpful and inspiring. I sent all my children after my first son gave his program a rave review! Sure, it was expensive, but if you don't mind working a little bit and referring other students, it's not difficult at all! We really need more program supporters like you Daughter, I admire what you do. If you'd like to go out and get a cup of kool-aid, I mean coffee, let me know. You can reach me by my phone which was posted by overzelous program activists on this board. They think they can post whatever they want here, well guess what-- you can't -- otherwise you will be sued by me. Did I tell you I am a lawyer? I went to law school mostly motivated with keeping more kids in programs. I'm tired of all these hippy pinko liberals who claim programs are bad. We need every teen in America to go through these. I'm sure there would be less crime that way! I'm tired of being harassed by all these poor people! Get a job, the programs are hiring is what I tell the homeless. Just another problem that could be solved with more programs. Sigh. One day our fight will prevail, and everyone will go to a program. And think how rich we all will get!! I can't wait. THanks for your support Daughter, I needed it, I've been sad lately without work. Anyone need a lawyer in Dallas? Let me know.

PS: IF you are going to attack me, let me give you my response first so you don't have to wait: "You obviously didn't complete your program, and if you did, you need to try again."

Offline DAUGHTER

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 14, 2005, 05:19:00 PM »
Hi Karen--I cannot begin to explain how excited it is to hear from another supporter who shares the same ideas and beliefs. Not that I was beginning to feel discouraged--I just needed support. Anyways, I have visited facilities. My father worked for Arizona Boys Ranch when I was about 7 and I lived at the Oracle and Williams branch bases for quite some time. I loved it there. The environment was pleasant and there was always things to do. I actually started my own folder of posts reguarding ABR and the backlash it receieves. I support ABR and OverLordd and ThreeSprings like to argue back-its funny. But I will try to give you a call if I find time-I am a full time student with an internship so this whole forum is a side hobby. I applaud you, Karen for all you do and the hard work you do. I am also in the works of interviewing past workers from ABR and graduates of the program to back up my opinions and beliefs. Well, I have to go so I will be in touch and try to contact you shortly. Keep up the hard work!!

And FYI anon, these "poor deprived" kids were not denied an education or opportunity for a successful future as you might suggest. For example, Arizona Boys Ranch had a small charter school on their campus. They received a better education than I EVER had the opportunity to receive. Their football team were top in the state and most players received full scholarships to several colleges. So I don't buy it that these kids were uneducated or denied a potential future.  ::boohoo:: <---you people
\"DAUGHTER\"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 14, 2005, 05:26:00 PM »
On 2005-10-14 14:19:00, DAUGHTER wrote:

"Hi Karen--I cannot begin to explain how excited it is to hear from another supporter who shares the same ideas and beliefs. Not that I was beginning to feel discouraged--I just needed support. Anyways, I have visited facilities. My father worked for Arizona Boys Ranch when I was about 7 and I lived at the Oracle and Williams branch bases for quite some time. I loved it there. The environment was pleasant and there was always things to do. I actually started my own folder of posts reguarding ABR and the backlash it receieves. I support ABR and OverLordd and ThreeSprings like to argue back-its funny. But I will try to give you a call if I find time-I am a full time student with an internship so this whole forum is a side hobby. I applaud you, Karen for all you do and the hard work you do. I am also in the works of interviewing past workers from ABR and graduates of the program to back up my opinions and beliefs. Well, I have to go so I will be in touch and try to contact you shortly. Keep up the hard work!!

And FYI anon, these "poor deprived" kids were not denied an education or opportunity for a successful future as you might suggest. For example, Arizona Boys Ranch had a small charter school on their campus. They received a better education than I EVER had the opportunity to receive. Their football team were top in the state and most players received full scholarships to several colleges. So I don't buy it that these kids were uneducated or denied a potential future.  ::boohoo:: <---you people"

Daughter ... got a tissue?  You might wanna wipe the egg of your face as Karen is obviously not a fan of yours nor the teen help industry.

Now who is the stupid one?  Sheesh, you don't even know when someone is pulling your chain.

:silly:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 14, 2005, 08:08:00 PM »
Daughter- the real KareninDallas does not post on this forum.  This poster with whom you wrongly bonded is one of the Fornits regulars who got the screenname KareninDallas to be funny. Looks like you missed the joke.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #24 on: October 15, 2005, 12:22:00 PM »
On 2005-10-05 20:38:00, Anonymous wrote:

"
Yep. Posers can be confusing sometimes, and I often wish that Ginger would put a tag on such user names

What? And miss this?
 :rofl:

Religion is excellent stuff for keeping common people quiet.
--Napoleon Bonaparte, French emperor

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Helena Handbasket

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 15, 2005, 01:29:00 PM »

What? And miss this?

:rofl:

:rofl:  :lol: From the peanut gallery too... never change a thing!
uly 21, 2003 - September 17, 2006

Offline DAUGHTER

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 15, 2005, 03:48:00 PM »
Oh well, sorry my life isn't so pathetic that I spend all day on a stupid fornit to know about these pathetic jokes. I'm new to this board anyways. It still doesn't change my support of programs like ABR. So you all can have your little laughs at my expensive, I really don't care. I have enough self-esteem and self-confidence that pathetic, online dorks aren't going to bring me down or shake my beliefs. Get real-get a life!!! [ This Message was edited by: DAUGHTER on 2005-10-15 12:49 ]
\"DAUGHTER\"

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #27 on: October 15, 2005, 04:09:00 PM »
:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

You bit, hook, line and sinker. Even your dad doesn't dare make a statement as foolish as vowing support for the entire industry. But, evidently, you're just so hungry for a little boost, you swallowed it whole. You got punked. Your dogma and faith have failed you. The more you disparrage the prankster, the sorrier you look.

If you want to know, you got punked by a rather young person who succeeded in bullshitting their way through one of these programs which you so adore. You're just so easy, daughter! I bet your daddy's as proud as he can be of your evident level of intelligence and accumen. Blind fidelity and compliance is, after all, the prime objective of any cult. You stand as a shining example.

When a man you like switches from what he said a year ago, or four years ago, he is a broad-minded person who has courage enough to change his mind with changing conditions. When a man you don't like does it, he is a liar who has broken his promise.
-- FRANKLIN P.ADAMS (1861-1960).

Straight, Sarasota
   10/80 - 10/82
Apostate 10/82 -
Anonymity Anonymous
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 15, 2005, 04:34:00 PM »
Daughter, this is obviously a case of you wanting to validate your beliefs for your own sake. So when someone agrees with you, well... yeah youre gonna cling on.

But its not about you.

You can believe in whatever ya want, we honestly dont care. Its not about you and your FAITH being tested... its only in your mind!

But when your beliefs and 'testing the unshakeable faith against all evidence to the contrary' means you support child abuse or shady businesses or the whole concept of breaking children, well, we care because of what you're DOING.

For petes sake, ARPAIO closed that one program, yet you seem to be utterly supportive. Life isn't about you having a set of beliefs indoctrinated. Life isn't about how right you, your parents, and the people who influenced how you grow up are. Its about open eyes, an open mind, and admitting when something is wrong, including yourself.

Some bad people are hiding behind religion, and the faith of others. No matter what you believe in, when something really happens thats demonstrable to the contrary, you have to deal with it. If it means reconciling your fath with it (theyre simply hiding behind it, false prophets) or rejecting your faith is your call, but regardless its still your responsibility.

But no. Its not about "conservatives" versus "liberals". Its not about you, your parents, and your church leaders. Its not about what you believe in now being 'tested'.

Its about the children, and its about time that you grow up yourself.

P.S.

I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice, no matter who it is for or against. I'm a human being first and foremost, and as such I am for whoever and whatever benefits humanity as a whole

--Malcolm X

[ This Message was edited by: Nihilanthic on 2005-10-15 13:41 ]
DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline Withdraw

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 15, 2005, 04:39:00 PM »
Have a seat! DAUGHTER. Have I got a blue chair for you! Oh wait, only after you have been solidly degraded by several people your own age, and then 2-4 teens take you to a tiny bathroom where they strip your clothes off and look at your hiney! Ok, now have a seat. Sit there 3 days watching people flap their arms like chickens while covering you with their spit and sweat. Have some reddish brown mush with a few beans and fresh ashes in it! Eat it all in 5 minutes or we take it away! Or better yet, Force feed it to you. Well, it's getting dark now, by the way you'll be going home with some strangers parents, and neat the kid had just told in group earlier that her father had horribly, violently sexually abused her for years! It's ok though, he isnt allowed to have any contact with the newcommers.. Go ahead strip down in front of 3-5 teens again and get in that shower! make sure you wash fast, 30 seconds is all you get. Now it's the oldcommers turn, stand there with your hands inside the shower while she washes. Make sure you get the clean towel now, we all can see the skin rashes so many have. Yep, those are the same filty sheets the last newcommer slept on and yes! you will be sleeping 2 or more to a bed. Scabies anyone?

Ahh, day 2-3! Get into those strange filthy clothes! Your clothes didnt make it.No breakfast for you! After a long drive of sniffleing to yourself at the horendous place you've been abandoned at, the oldcommer is yelling at you "This is reaility, wake up" she then starts the whole car singing the "Tasty cake" song to you. Well, here we are at the warehouse, She heards you in physically holding onto you and her other newcommers. Stuffs you into a tiny room with 25-50 other sweaty, filthy teens. and More Nursery rymes! 2 long hours standing body against body in this tiny funk filled room. Off to group!

Flap!Flap!Flap! You must get called on. You stand up and cry "why have I been put here? I never did any drugs, I just ran away! Why am I here?" The staff calls on teens to verbally bash and assult you. " Your here because of your druggie whore ways! Without us you will die TOMORROW!" "You got yourself here, because your a slut and did anything to get more drugs!" You cry and cry and begin to speak again"why, I jus" Suddenly hands cover your mouth and More teens errupt from the group restraining your arms and covering your mouth. All the while some skin infected disgusting teen spits all over your face, yelling how dumb and sleezy you are. You sit back down terrified looking at the floor, when suddenly! teens are touching you, forcing your face foward. You push them away and mutter "leave me alone!" Then the sound comes, the sound of chairs scattering and blood you realize is comming from your head, your on the floor with 5-7 filthy skin infected teens sitting on your arms/legs and one or twon across your chest. YOU CAN"T BREATH!, your gasping, gasping for what you think will be your last breath. Hours pass, people are standing up ridiculing you. Standing up telling of horrific stories of how they were raped or had sex with animals or objects. and DRUGS made them do it. Finally it's time to go to the strangers house again. They let you up and you feel free, almost. Justthen your oldcommer whips you around forceing you to her parents car. Oops Mom couldn't come tonight it's DAD, Horrible Dad. You wonder if he will abuse you like he did his child just months before. It's ok though, Mom assured Straight he'd act right and it would be just this once he had to pick you all up.

Upstairs, time for that 30second shower again! Now which towel was yours.... Your stomach is aching now, it's been 5 days since you've had a BM, but tonight is not your lucky night, that time won't come for 2 weeks or more! Off to bed in those same filthy sheets. Since you had to use the bathroom in the middle of the night last night, the parents  have put a bucket in the room for you to use from now on. You were a "misbehaver today, so You get to be forced to stand all night with 2 oldcommers yelling at you, don't slide down that wall now.. They will only force you back up. Exhusted, the parents knock at the door, it's time again to drive to the warehouse! Same clothes as yesterday.. No breakfast again..and you missed food at the building the night before because you were restrained on the floor.

You sit quietly on your hands counting the floor tiles... People forcing your head straight and trying to pry your arms from under you and make you flap!... But you don't want to speak at ALL. You shut down, sitting in your own sihlent HELL. The days go on... no school, no radio, no speaking at all to anyone for months..Being restrained at the staff/groups whim. It repeats day after day. You recieve NO education, no therapy, no nothing that can possibly help you. And that same bucket in your oldcommers room is still full of last night urine.. night after night.

You haven't spoken to your family for months, They are strangers. You have been DENIED to see an attorney or your parents time after time. your stuck, imprisoned in a horrible place, you know for certian you/no one belongs. You sit in silence for what seems like forever, being physically tortured whenever the staff/group needs someone to pick on.

****Go ahead, support this. You say you do. How can anyone stand by and let this occur to children? Sad, very sad. And you all wonder why many of us are so deeply effected... You supporters go ahead pretty it all up with program propaganda, but MY story is reality. This is what happens in some/many facilities. To support this is evil, pure evil. That was just some of what physically happened to me, I can't even begin to tell you how emotionally, spiritually, mentally tortueing it was. Did I mention this was my secret  14th Birthday present? They said they were taking me shopping....I still don't celebrate my Birthday 20 years later, infact I often cry the whole week.

Sorry that was so long, but when I think of people supporting any program with a potential to do this to another child, it sickens me.
[ This Message was edited by: Withdraw on 2005-10-15 14:14 ]