Author Topic: Dear Art,  (Read 28675 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Dear Art,
« Reply #75 on: October 05, 2005, 09:47:00 PM »
his is record 4 of 14.  the names are not similar so the search criteria was not name???
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Dear Art,
« Reply #76 on: October 05, 2005, 09:51:00 PM »
also the name is spelled wrong

MAULDEN, CHARLES S

not   mauldin.....

it was signed wrong in the post?

Offline GregFL

• View Profile
Dear Art,
« Reply #77 on: October 05, 2005, 09:55:00 PM »
hehe

You nailed it.  The name was signed misspelled.

Okay, ignore all this crap..back to your regularly scheduled "dear Art" thread.

BTW, great post whoever thought of it! You got me good! Was this guy in the Seed?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Dear Art,
« Reply #78 on: October 05, 2005, 09:57:00 PM »
Greg, are we ever regular? :smile:

Offline GregFL

• View Profile
Dear Art,
« Reply #79 on: October 05, 2005, 10:53:00 PM »
BTW, in case anyone don't know, Jason walton was indeed a graduate of the St Pete Seed.

This guy Mauldin, who knows?

edited for typo idiocy!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Dear Art,
« Reply #80 on: October 05, 2005, 11:08:00 PM »
Dear Art,

Thank you for showing me the way. Once upon a time my son was a filthy druggie, having smoked Marijuana! I despised this and our family's reputuation was on the line. We needed help, and you threw me a lifeline. I am forever in your debt.

You fixed my boy good, you did. He came home a different person...a better person. I became dedicated to the ideals of the seed, so much that I figured something out, the seed ideal was bigger than just you.

I am sorry to say that, but other great minds from that era, John Underwood for one, has said the same. The seed ideal needed to be spread and frankly your ego was getting in the way.

That is why we had to expand without you. We love you Art, you know that, but the dream had to grow, and you were collateral damage. I am sorry. Will you forgive me?

Love always,

Mel.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Dear Art,
« Reply #81 on: October 05, 2005, 11:17:00 PM »
WALTON, JASON D

not walden

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Dear Art,
« Reply #82 on: October 05, 2005, 11:17:00 PM »
Hey Art,

Your a dumb sucker!

Thats right, I said it...SUCKER with a capitol S.  I waited, plotted actually, always knowing one day it would be mine, all mine.

The glory, the accolades, the worshippers.  You never deserved them...no siree.  They belonged to me.  I got them to sign themselves in.  I massaged their parents.  I solicited the donations. I and I alone was responsible for filling up that warehouse.

What did you do other than softshoe around and make an ass of yourself in the press?  Your a loser and you know it.  Why, if I was still running my program, I would set you on the front row between a couple of big homosexuals until you broke down and begged to be shown the real way, until you "got it" so to speak.

The seed did suck Art, because you were in charge. Later, we got it right.

Sucker.

Until we meet in hell.

Helen

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Dear Art,
« Reply #83 on: October 06, 2005, 09:21:00 AM »
Dear Art, John, Libby Y others,

Thank you for saving me!  Let me just recap my story.

I was a thirteen year old girl from Tyrone and definitely headed for trouble!  I know I was, I am certain of it because I had all the druggie signs and my mom found them. I had low cut slutty jeans with a patch right on the ass!  SLUT I was, even tho I was a virgin. Also, I drank a beer one day out behind the dumpster with a boy.  Man, was I about to die.

Well, you wise older ex-junkies, alcoholics and prostitutes knew just what to do!  You removed me from my negative environment at my house with my mom, dad, sister, brother, and my dog Butchie, and sent me to live in a much more positive environment with 9 older girls in an apartment building. Frankly I had no idea where I was because I got there around midnight and left at 7 in the morning, but after the oldcomers  locked us in the room and bolted the windows,  We stayed up late every night talking about the awfull days before the seed..the sex..the drugs..the concerts.  True, I was tired whatwith sitting in those chairs all day learning how to step, learning about the signs, the serenity prayer and such, but still I was spellbound by these stories as each girl outdid the others with these fantastic tales of sex and drugs and older boys and music.  Of course, the story always finished with how unhappy they were doing these things, but man oh man, these were some real juicy stories! I had never heard of these things before in my life!  WOW!

Soon, it was my turn and truthfully I didn't want to be left out so I made up a story about giving  blowjobs to all the guys I knew!  Man, the girls really accepted me then.  I was on the fast track now to sobriety!  No longer would my "attitude" suffer and I was called upon often in girl's rap to repeat these stories of my sexual slutty life on the streets and yes I wove some interesting tales which for a while frankly I started believing!  I know thats strange but I am trying to be honest.

Soon, I was stood up in group and told I couldn't even fuck a coke bottle! Even my cousin stood up and screamed how I didn't appreciate my mother and father.  One boy told me that "on the streets" he would have raped me and left me bleeding. The staffer leading the rap told me to "get with the program" or I would never go home.  

WOW!!! What therapy!!!!! I was forever changed.

I left the seed after 7 months, having turned 14, and  a proud seed graduate with many friends and a big ole seedling smile. All my friends were now older seed kids and much more experienced than me and knew the ways of boys and drugs.  They unselfishly shared this knowledge with me without me ever even having to ask!  Such friends don't just happen, This I can tell you.

Soon my mom couldn't drive me to oldtimer's raps anymore because she said something about donating all her money to get me straight. My seed friends stopped talking to me because I wouldn't go to the Necessary raps and I made a new group of friends that reminded me very much of those girls I had spent so many nights with telling tales of boys and drugs, but honestly the foundation you set for me never left and set the stage for the rest of my life.  

It has now been 34 years and after a lucrative career as a stripper at Mons Venus,  today I run a small Tampa brothel and never smoke pot.  I am proud to say I give the best blowjobs in the world  , just like I said in girls rap 34 years ago!  Some of my best customers are judges, cops and politicians that also had their kids in the seed, and sometimes  while performing my services for them we just reminesce and laugh about those good ole days when all our families were saved from certain ruin.

Yes, I am a 90 percenter, a success story if ever there was one.

You guys cured me!  Thanks again.  

I luvvv youuuuu!

Liz

Offline Ft. Lauderdale

• View Profile
Dear Art,
« Reply #84 on: October 06, 2005, 09:58:00 AM »
That above post really sucks along with a couple of the other fake ones above.

If you want to talk about junenile posts, I think these take the cake.

Offline FueLaw

• View Profile
Dear Art,
« Reply #85 on: October 06, 2005, 09:59:00 AM »
Greg & Others :

Maulden was in the Seed, first Dade then Broward. I was in with him and used to ride back and forth with him. He lived about a mile away from me. He was court ordered, another Underwood/Judge Sepe success story. His sister was in also. She was a few years younger than him. I don't remember her name. [ This Message was edited by: FueLaw on 2005-10-06 07:00 ]

Offline GregFL

• View Profile
Dear Art,
« Reply #86 on: October 06, 2005, 10:06:00 AM »
His sister's name was Deanetta.

What a sad story. I read his appeal last night.  He was obviously a long time mentally ill person.

Yes, another kid locked up in a warehouse in a "one size fits all" alternate reality.  This kid likely worsened, not got better, from the extreme techniques used on him at the seed. He ended up killing people close to him while hearing voices in his head.

Sad, sad  tragic story, one of many. Thanks for clearing that up Fuelaw.

another sucess story!
"Picture in your mind a moment, $250 saves one young person from a life of drugs with one of three alternatives-death, imprisonment, or psychiatric hospitalization. What an investment-$250 for one life!"

Art Barker

Well Doctor Barker, I have a newsflash for you. Sometimes people need psychiatric hospitalization in leiu of screaming and yelling, starving and keeping awake,and "hold your urine" marathon contests.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Dear Art,
« Reply #87 on: October 06, 2005, 10:09:00 AM »
I think the stories are funny and actually are more realistic than some of the other crap thrown around here by ex staffers..

Keep them coming.

:wave:  :wave:

Offline FueLaw

• View Profile
Dear Art,
« Reply #88 on: October 06, 2005, 10:12:00 AM »
No Problem Greg, below is another Underwood special. This kid was like 10-11 when he went in the Seed. Kid had a druggie attitude. His Sister was in the Seed also. She was a few years older. A Very good friend of mine was married to her about 5-6 years after she got out of the Seed. She wound up a basket case, mentally ill alcoholic, and her brother in prison.

Mr. Nelson is currently in Federal custody. Review his prison histroy and ask how did the Seed help him ?

http://www.dc.state.fl.us/InmateRelease ... =969026032[ This Message was edited by: FueLaw on 2005-10-06 07:13 ]

Offline GregFL

• View Profile
Dear Art,
« Reply #89 on: October 06, 2005, 10:15:00 AM »
well, maybe he isn't a druggie and loves god and country?

Maybe he is more aware than the other prisoners?

Hell, I don't know...

:grin: