Author Topic: I just got out of TLC two months ago.  (Read 39110 times)

Offline eyecandy

• View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/7001260
I just got out of TLC two months ago.
« Reply #45 on: May 23, 2006, 03:52:00 PM »
ummm... wait whoose this?? is it hauser? yeah.. that riot was crazy... LOL... dude.. they brainwash u so much there.. and i hella stood up and was like.. stop doing it! i cant believ that... i came home and a few months later my head cleared... anyways... umm if u dont have a myspace u can look at mine.. anyways the link is in my profile.. http://www.myspace.com/7001260... and yeah... right now its finals week... cant wait to get done.. im also looking at apartments right now.. moving out this week! so i guess we will see how that goes.. ive been out of TLC for one year, 6 months, and 10 days. seems like a long time, but it just flew by... anyways... ttyl ♥ bridget forde

CALIFORNIA BABY!!!!

Under the benign influence of our republican institutions, and the maintenance of peace with all nations whilst so many of them were engaged in bloody and wasteful wars, the fruits of a just policy were enjoyed in an unrivaled growth of our faculties and resources.
http://www.angelfire.com/pa/sergeman/foundingdocs/inaugural/madison1stinaug.html' target='_new'>James Madison

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 23, 2006, 11:46:00 PM »
On 2006-05-23 12:52:00, eyecandy wrote:

" ummm... wait whoose this?? is it hauser? yeah.. that riot was crazy... LOL... dude.. they brainwash u so much there.. and i hella stood up and was like.. stop doing it! i cant believ that... i came home and a few months later my head cleared... anyways... umm if u dont have a myspace u can look at mine.. anyways the link is in my profile.. http://www.myspace.com/7001260... and yeah... right now its finals week... cant wait to get done.. im also looking at apartments right now.. moving out this week! so i guess we will see how that goes.. ive been out of TLC for one year, 6 months, and 10 days. seems like a long time, but it just flew by... anyways... ttyl ? bridget forde

CALIFORNIA BABY!!!!

Under the benign influence of our republican institutions, and the maintenance of peace with all nations whilst so many of them were engaged in bloody and wasteful wars, the fruits of a just policy were enjoyed in an unrivaled growth of our faculties and resources.
http://www.angelfire.com/pa/sergeman/foundingdocs/inaugural/madison1stinaug.html' target='_new'>James Madison

"

yes they brainwash!  thats the only way they can get the cadets to "change."

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 25, 2006, 06:59:00 PM »
yeah its houser sorry i forgot to add that. i was looking at some other posts ad it said you were livin i san mateo that is relatively not ot far from me, i live in traacy if you dont know wher that is it is near stocton. well i am in finals also but in high school,  i am still  junior becauise they didnt give me any credit for the stuff when i was at tlc and i was only a credit and a half a way from graduatuing. i was pissed and i am going to be 18 in a couple of months and i wam like the oldest kid in my grduating class. well it is great to hear that you got your head cleared up, me too it took time and my parents dont like that i dont praise the "help" they got me  and they are constantly threatening to send me back only 3 1/2 more months and i dont have to worry about them trying to get mr "help" some other way. well later i will try to check often.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 26, 2006, 05:56:00 AM »
On 2006-05-25 15:59:00, Anonymous wrote:

" yeah its houser sorry i forgot to add that. i was looking at some other posts ad it said you were livin i san mateo that is relatively not ot far from me, i live in traacy if you dont know wher that is it is near stocton. well i am in finals also but in high school,  i am still  junior becauise they didnt give me any credit for the stuff when i was at tlc and i was only a credit and a half a way from graduatuing. i was pissed and i am going to be 18 in a couple of months and i wam like the oldest kid in my grduating class. well it is great to hear that you got your head cleared up, me too it took time and my parents dont like that i dont praise the "help" they got me  and they are constantly threatening to send me back only 3 1/2 more months and i dont have to worry about them trying to get mr "help" some other way. well later i will try to check often."

houser...dont you spell you name hauser? an a not an o?  just wondering.  kinda weird you wouold spell even your own name wrong.  is this even houser? (hauser)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 30, 2006, 12:44:00 AM »
On 2006-05-26 02:56:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

On 2006-05-25 15:59:00, Anonymous wrote:

" yeah its houser sorry i forgot to add that. i was looking at some other posts ad it said you were livin i san mateo that is relatively not ot far from me, i live in traacy if you dont know wher that is it is near stocton. well i am in finals also but in high school,  i am still  junior becauise they didnt give me any credit for the stuff when i was at tlc and i was only a credit and a half a way from graduatuing. i was pissed and i am going to be 18 in a couple of months and i wam like the oldest kid in my grduating class. well it is great to hear that you got your head cleared up, me too it took time and my parents dont like that i dont praise the "help" they got me  and they are constantly threatening to send me back only 3 1/2 more months and i dont have to worry about them trying to get mr "help" some other way. well later i will try to check often."

houser...dont you spell you name hauser? an a not an o?  just wondering.  kinda weird you wouold spell even your own name wrong.  is this even houser? (hauser)"

probably some dumb nigger impersonating her.

Offline eyecandy

• View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/7001260
« Reply #50 on: May 30, 2006, 01:28:00 AM »
NO RACIAL SLURS!!! if u want to get respect you have to give it! one thing i have a problem with, ((being multiracial)) is RACISM and PREJUDICE. you are no better than anyone else... all persons are created equal. LEARN IT LIVE IT LOVE IT

[1971 - 2001] the darkest chapter in Federal law enforcement history.
http://www.house.gov/reform/press/02.01.07.htm' target='_new'>Committee on Government Reform

[ This Message was edited by: eyecandy on 2006-05-29 22:29 ]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 31, 2006, 10:23:00 AM »
no it really is HAUSER but i was typing in a hurry and i am a very bad typer thats all i am not an impersonator i promise you can ask me any question that only the real Molly Hauser would know

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 31, 2006, 10:42:00 AM »
i promise i am not a dumb ni*** who is this any ways is this any ways do i know you? i think it is very mean to call somone the "N" word if you are not just joking around. if you know what i mean.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 02, 2006, 07:00:00 AM »
On 2006-05-29 22:28:00, eyecandy wrote:

"NO RACIAL SLURS!!! if u want to get respect you have to give it! one thing i have a problem with, ((being multiracial)) is RACISM and PREJUDICE. you are no better than anyone else... all persons are created equal. LEARN IT LIVE IT LOVE IT

http://www.house.gov/reform/press/02.01.07.htm' target='_new'>Committee on Government Reform

[ This Message was edited by: eyecandy on 2006-05-29 22:29 ]"

Oh okay you spick ass cracker  :wstupid:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 05, 2006, 07:27:00 PM »
On 2006-05-31 07:23:00, Anonymous wrote:

"no it really is HAUSER but i was typing in a hurry and i am a very bad typer thats all i am not an impersonator i promise you can ask me any question that only the real Molly Hauser would know

"

well the a and the o keys are not really near each other...but okay...molly.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 08, 2006, 01:04:00 AM »
On 2006-06-02 04:00:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

On 2006-05-29 22:28:00, eyecandy wrote:

"NO RACIAL SLURS!!! if u want to get respect you have to give it! one thing i have a problem with, ((being multiracial)) is RACISM and PREJUDICE. you are no better than anyone else... all persons are created equal. LEARN IT LIVE IT LOVE IT

[ This Message was edited by: eyecandy on 2006-05-29 22:29 ]"

Oh okay you spick ass cracker  :wstupid: "

did barekman write this??because he always puts the i'm with stupid smiley.  anyways...so how is it going sueing your 2 moms?  just wondering??  you talk big but you dont have enough confidence to do anything that big.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 14, 2006, 11:43:00 AM »
how do you know i have 2 Moms? Who are you?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 14, 2006, 08:00:00 PM »
On 2006-06-14 08:43:00, Anonymous wrote:

"how do you know i have 2 Moms? Who are you?"

how do i know?? only because you talked about it all the time.  plus...you mentioned it in this forum how you were going to sue both of them.  think barekman!!! think before you speak!!!!

Offline thesnod69

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 22, 2006, 03:52:32 AM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
I think you are full of it.  Get the kid on here and let's see what he has to say, with your monitor ,of course.  I'd like to talk to him privately, which won't happen, and won't be exposed.  Right? TLCRESCUE?  You started off, making the right decision, expected your son, to uphold, and you couldn't uphold, that's why you spend your time on fornits blaming your shortcomings.  I'd personally give you the candy ass badge!!  Most all you've said is b/s, but it's easy to post it on the web right?  Your pathetic, but I admire your son's potential, and you do not!! And you don't have the ass to do anything about it.  

ok you guys i understand what you went through. i was there to for 13 months and never made it out of residency. ok oh well u dont hear me bitchin and moaning about it. suck it the fuck up. sure it was bullshit and it should be shutdown but dont start sobbing on each others sholdiers and if any of you know snodgrass (thats me) u know how hard of a time i had but the point is your out so fuck it unless you go back or are going back stop bitching and shut ur fucking mouths. cuz first off if you havent experienced it first hand u have no fucking clue what your talking bout

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 22, 2006, 01:43:53 PM »
ok you guys i understand what you went through. i was there to for 13 months and never made it out of residency. ok oh well u dont hear me bitchin and moaning about it. suck it the fuck up. sure it was bullshit and it should be shutdown but dont start sobbing on each others sholdiers and if any of you know snodgrass (thats me) u know how hard of a time i had but the point is your out so fuck it unless you go back or are going back stop bitching and shut ur fucking mouths. cuz first off if you havent experienced it first hand u have no fucking clue what your talking bout

Well dear, if you'd calm down for a minute and take a breath you might realise that some of us would like to prevent other kids from having to go through the same mindrape bullshit that we did.  

Have a drink, partake in some delightful herb...it'll do ya good. :D