Author Topic: Seeking information about Hyde School  (Read 2747 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Seeking information about Hyde School
« on: September 24, 2005, 02:45:00 PM »
We are exploring several boarding schools and would like information about the Hyde School.  

We've heard lots of rumors about a big lawsuit filed against the school.  We don't know the facts, but what we've heard has to do with a teacher who supposedly behaved very inappropriately with students.  It sounds like the school has been very hush-hush about this and tried to make the problem go away.  Does anybody know anything about this?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline tommyfromhyde1

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2005, 04:39:00 PM »
I don't know about the lawsuit because it happened
way after I left. That being said, Hyde's an
abusive, sadistic place. I wouldn't send my worst
enemy there.

The will to learn is an intrinsic motive...The will to learn becomes a 'problem' only under specialized circumstances like those of a school where the curriculum is set, students confined, and a path fixed.
--Jerome S. Bruner, Harvard.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2005, 04:45:00 PM »
On 2005-09-24 11:45:00, Anonymous wrote:

"We are exploring several boarding schools and would like information about the Hyde School.  

We've heard lots of rumors about a big lawsuit filed against the school.  We don't know the facts, but what we've heard has to do with a teacher who supposedly behaved very inappropriately with students.  It sounds like the school has been very hush-hush about this and tried to make the problem go away.  Does anybody know anything about this?"
If you're looking for a school, why are you looking at Hyde or any other "emotional growth" program?  These places are not schools by any stretch of the imagination.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control