Author Topic: as*****  (Read 6453 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Gutless Bastard

  • Posts: 8
  • Karma: +0/-0
    • View Profile
as*****
« Reply #60 on: September 23, 2005, 02:41:00 AM »
Quote
On 2005-09-22 19:12:00, Antigen wrote:

"How about International Primal Association?



If you honestly don't know then I think you should ask Rick before you get any more comfy in bed w/ him."

....I don't recall getting comfy in bed with anyone named Rick. I don't think my wife would be too keen on the idea anyway. GB
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Antigen

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 12992
  • Karma: +3/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
as*****
« Reply #61 on: September 23, 2005, 08:03:00 AM »
Wow, really? You should google your name once in awhile. It'll make you a more effective, convincing liar.

One does not have to appeal to God to set the initial conditions for the creation of the universe, but if one does He would have to act through the laws of physics.
--Stephen Hawking, English scientist

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Thom

  • Posts: 191
  • Karma: +0/-0
    • View Profile
as*****
« Reply #62 on: September 24, 2005, 06:35:00 AM »
Quote
On 2005-09-23 05:03:00, Antigen wrote:

"Wow, really? You should google your name once in awhile. It'll make you a more effective, convincing liar. "

If I google your name, will I be a black belt?

There is nothing here worth lying about.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Antigen

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 12992
  • Karma: +3/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
as*****
« Reply #63 on: September 24, 2005, 03:59:00 PM »
Ok, google your name, you'll find this:
http://www.pgcosci.org/wst_page2.html

That should look familiar, unless someone put it out there w/o your knowledge. Then look at corporate sponsors. Algamus is one. Look over the Algamus website to find references to IPA. Google some of the names.

So I wondered what Mary Taylor's schtick might be and went looking. Surprise, surprise, I find reference to that strange man you haven't noticed in your bed.

Quote
http://www.primals.org/enews/enews%202005-05.html
6. Rick Benson on A&E

On Monday March 14, Rick and his Center were in a segment of the powerful new series "Intervention" on A&E. The program examines the problem of addiction, not only for those addicted, but for family members and friends as well. The "intervention" is a last resort attempt to help those trapped in a variety of addictions. Professional interventionists recommend the treatment center, support family and friends during the intervention, and act as liaison between the addicted person/family and the selected center.

Rick was featured in a segment dealing with a man's gambling addiction.

Rick, a long time IPA member and convention attendee, is Director of Algamus Therapeutic Communities. Founded in 1992 on Anna Maria Island in Florida, the center provides residential treatment and transitional living for compulsive gamblers. Gambling counselors, medical, psychiatric and spiritual advisors are available to assist the resident in an individualized program that includes the opportunity to look at the underlying emotional component of their addiction. Family treatment and intervention services are also available.

The web site is
http://www.algamus.com/


What's the first and most impotent rule, Thommy? Why would you pretend not to know this guy or what I'm talking about? I think something's up w/ you, Thommy. I'm really worried about you lately. You've got a hard face. And you know if you're hiding things and not being honest, that'll only lead you back to drugs.

 :roll:

No matter how great your triumphs or how tragic your defeats---approximately one billion Chinese couldn't care less.
--Lazlo's Chinese Relativity Axiom:

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Thom

  • Posts: 191
  • Karma: +0/-0
    • View Profile
as*****
« Reply #64 on: September 24, 2005, 07:41:00 PM »
Quote
On 2005-09-24 12:59:00, Antigen wrote:

"Ok, google your name, you'll find this:

http://www.pgcosci.org/wst_page2.html


That should look familiar, unless someone put it out there w/o your knowledge. Then look at corporate sponsors. Algamus is one. Look over the Algamus website to find references to IPA. Google some of the names.


So I wondered what Mary Taylor's schtick might be and went looking. Surprise, surprise, I find reference to that strange man you haven't noticed in your bed.


Quote

http://www.primals.org/enews/enews%202005-05.html

6. Rick Benson on A&E


On Monday March 14, Rick and his Center were in a segment of the powerful new series "Intervention" on A&E. The program examines the problem of addiction, not only for those addicted, but for family members and friends as well. The "intervention" is a last resort attempt to help those trapped in a variety of addictions. Professional interventionists recommend the treatment center, support family and friends during the intervention, and act as liaison between the addicted person/family and the selected center.


Rick was featured in a segment dealing with a man's gambling addiction.


Rick, a long time IPA member and convention attendee, is Director of Algamus Therapeutic Communities. Founded in 1992 on Anna Maria Island in Florida, the center provides residential treatment and transitional living for compulsive gamblers. Gambling counselors, medical, psychiatric and spiritual advisors are available to assist the resident in an individualized program that includes the opportunity to look at the underlying emotional component of their addiction. Family treatment and intervention services are also available.


The web site is

http://www.algamus.com/



What's the first and most impotent rule, Thommy? Why would you pretend not to know this guy or what I'm talking about? I think something's up w/ you, Thommy. I'm really worried about you lately. You've got a hard face. And you know if you're hiding things and not being honest, that'll only lead you back to drugs."
I don't need drugs. Whenever I want to get whacked out, I can just come here and try to follow your logic. As for my pretending not to know Rick,
Quote
....I don't recall getting comfy in bed with anyone named Rick. I don't think my wife would be too keen on the idea anyway. GB

This is an example of what we in the 'ain't got nothin' to prove' world call 'humor' I was ridiculing your suggestion that friendship between 'steppers' automatically equals some sort of sleezy relationship. You probably know more about the primal and new identity stuff than I do. All I know is that they are part of Rick's life and not really of interest to me. BTW, thanks for the plug for http://www.pgcosci.org  hits and donations are way up today! One thing I don't understand, Perry, why would I want to google myself? I already know what I'm involved with, so you can go google yourself, for all I'm concerned! For anyone looking for quality gambling addiction treatment, http://www.algamus.com is among the best.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Antigen

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 12992
  • Karma: +3/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
as*****
« Reply #65 on: September 25, 2005, 12:38:00 PM »
Well, that's a shame, bro. I spent a whole 15 minutes or so looking into these organizations and I'm not even considering going into business w/ these people. You really should look into the people you do business with. I've found it's a big mistake to enter into any significant enterprise w/ people who may be subject to undue influence of any kind.

Infidel: In New York, one who does not believe in the Christian religion; in Constantinople, one who does.
--Ambrose Bierce

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Thom

  • Posts: 191
  • Karma: +0/-0
    • View Profile
as*****
« Reply #66 on: September 25, 2005, 01:32:00 PM »
Quote
On 2005-09-25 09:38:00, Antigen wrote:

"Well, that's a shame, bro. I spent a whole 15 minutes or so looking into these organizations and I'm not even considering going into business w/ these people. You really should look into the people you do business with. I've found it's a big mistake to enter into any significant enterprise w/ people who may be subject to undue influence of any kind."

Thanks for the suggestion. If I ever consider going into business with him, I'll check that stuff out first.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »