Author Topic: Don't identify yourself on this board! Hyde is lurking!  (Read 6952 times)

Offline tommyfromhyde1

• View Profile
Don't identify yourself on this board! Hyde is lurking!
« on: August 29, 2005, 03:03:00 PM »
larry61122 did and I'll bet dollars to donuts he's
on 2-4 because of it. see his final post here
http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?to ... tart=40&43
How many guys named Larry are at Hyde?
So post anon or if you must register choose a
screen name that dosen't include any part of
your name or otherwise identify you.
I know, I know I'm violating my own rule but I'm
not at Hyde anymore and they can't put me on
work crew anymore.

"...In general, it's just an overall sign in America that there doesn't seem to be as much respect for authority figures, and that's a bad trend. It just strikes me that people can say whatever they want to and get away with it, and that's not good."

--But David Murrell, exec. dir. of the Florida Police Benevolent Association

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2005, 04:25:00 PM »
His name's not really Larry...It's a reference to the Three Stooges.  And he's not on 2-4.  You're too smart for your own good!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2005, 05:52:00 PM »
Speaking of Larry, does anyone know what happened to Mr Dubinsky and why he left so suddenly?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2005, 12:39:00 AM »
Yeah I do,
that's what the postings about when Hyde was sued are about.

Offline Oppositional Defiance

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2005, 06:44:00 PM »
Larry Dubinsky was fucking female students who babysitted at his house. Or trying to, at least. He would leave and tell her he would be back after a few days, and come back later that night while she was sleeping, reeking of booze, and feel her up.

This is Sage Kiesel, by the way. If anyone knows me I would be so happy to talk to old familiars again. Hyde, you were one FUCKED UP school!
ppositional Defiance,
AKA
Black Francis the 2nd
Email- [email protected]
Phone- 727-743-1914

Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law.
Love is the law, love under will.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2005, 09:14:00 PM »
Yeah, I heard that rumor too and I know first hand he would ask all of us to come swimming late at night.  Cracks me up that the other poster is saying how wonderful he and his family are.  He was always running around the school taking pics of only the pretty girls!  Yeah, that is real normal for a man that age......not!!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2005, 09:30:00 PM »
All of the Gaulds were, or are, alcoholics!  Oh, I guess we aren't buying into the program if we tell the truth about the place.  They profess to be holier than thou when in fact many of the staff have drinking/drug problems, and like you said, are perverts, ESPECIALLY Dubinsky!

I was a model student at the school.  Never got in trouble, always obeyed rules, and did the program!  This is not the kind of student Hyde likes or wants.  Sometimes I think they harass you more when you are like this.  Some of the staff couldn't deal with the fact I was a normal, average, kid from a good family.  They badgered us during family weekends to come up with something scandalous in our family, but there wasn't anything!  They accused us of not digging deep enough. It seems kind of sad that Hyde deals with everyone the same way.  In life things are not all the same and people aren't all the same!!  Sorry Joe!  Wake up and smell the roses!

Offline HydeFan

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2005, 09:37:00 PM »
Don't believe this post either--the rantings of a paranoid mind no doubt!  

We all completely alone in the privacy of our own intranet here.  Post away.  No one can see us.  We are virtually invisible!!

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2005, 09:47:00 AM »
On 2005-10-03 18:37:00, HydeFan wrote:

"Don't believe this post either--the rantings of a paranoid mind no doubt!  

We all completely alone in the privacy of our own intranet here.  Post away.  No one can see us.  We are virtually invisible!!  "
Geez, what a dummy.  Don't you have anything better to do Dr. Jekyll, er, Hyde?
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline HydeFan

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2005, 11:43:00 AM »
I was actually just trying to high-light how stupid this stream was.  See you don't really know if Hyde is watching or not.  

Now my guess is, some at Hyde might once in a while monitor this board, the same way corporations monitor stock-chat rooms, and for the same reason people google their own names.  

Its really about being concerned about ones reputation, and from time to time dealing with applicable transgressions.

In this case, maybe someone else read what was reputed to be a student post, and called it to the attention of the Hyde folk.

Either way, to somehow not think anything here was public and Hyde would see it at some point seemed ridiculous.  Certainly the student knew better!

Offline Lars

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2005, 05:50:00 PM »
I hope they ARE having a close look at what's on this board.  Maybe it'll clue them in as to why so many of their former students and parents, even those like myself who "successfully" made it through the program, won't have anything to do with the place and won't give them a dime.

I've included enough information about muyself on this board for them to figure out who I am.  What are they going to do - put me on 2/4?  If they want to inquire as to why I feel so strongly they're welcome to ask.  I do understand the trepidation those still involved with the program might have about giving out too much info about themselves.  From my past experiences, I think they're justified in worrying that the school might use it against them.  All I can say is have courage, and I don't mean the "courage" on the Hyde shield.  I mean real courage, real integrity and real leadership.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2005, 06:06:00 PM »
On 2005-11-05 14:50:00, Lars wrote:

"I hope they ARE having a close look at what's on this board.  Maybe it'll clue them in as to why so many of their former students and parents, even those like myself who "successfully" made it through the program, won't have anything to do with the place and won't give them a dime.

I've included enough information about muyself on this board for them to figure out who I am.  What are they going to do - put me on 2/4?  If they want to inquire as to why I feel so strongly they're welcome to ask.  I do understand the trepidation those still involved with the program might have about giving out too much info about themselves.  From my past experiences, I think they're justified in worrying that the school might use it against them.  All I can say is have courage, and I don't mean the "courage" on the Hyde shield.  I mean real courage, real integrity and real leadership."

Lars, do you mind telling us which campus you went to?  I understand if you don't want to say, but I am asking because I heard Bath is better than Woodstock.  

Hopefully Hyde is watching these posts and hopefully they might learn something from them, but I am afraid all they will do is concentrate on trying to figure out who is who rather than looking at themselves!  Hyde needs to do some self evaluation because all this "Character Education" talk of their's is a front for the fact that they are a Cult!

Offline Lars

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 05, 2005, 06:12:00 PM »
I graduated in '90, only the Bath campus existed then.  I recall that they were in the planning stages for the Connecticut campus.

I have nothing to hide(no pun intended)...and nothing to fear.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2005, 06:18:00 PM »
Good for you! I respect your honesty.  My deal is that I am concerned about what Hyde might do legally against anyone who posts their name.  This is the reason I remain anonymous.  BTW, it seems there are MANY Anonymous on this board, not just me!  You said you are an attorney so maybe you can clear up whether we have a reason to be concerned.  Can Hyde come after us if we post the truth about what happened when we were there?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 05, 2005, 06:19:00 PM »
On 2005-11-05 15:12:00, Lars wrote:

"I graduated in '90, only the Bath campus existed then.  I recall that they were in the planning stages for the Connecticut campus.

I have nothing to hide(no pun intended)...and nothing to fear."

I applaud your willingness to assert your opinions and expose Hyde.  Obviously, you have lots of people surrounding you who share your views and concerns.  This public dialogue is making a difference.  It's obvious that many people who know Hyde's warts are coming out of the woodwork.  Fortunately, this information is getting to people who are considering Hyde.