Author Topic: sex and staff  (Read 16250 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
sex and staff
« on: August 16, 2005, 01:26:00 AM »
hello everyone. ive been thinking about something thats been bothering me. anyone want to talk about the sexual compenent of mms?  like donna's husband having sex with one of the students?  i know a young staff guy, forgot his name, he seemed gay, came on to a girl, i forgot.  i think he was fired
does anyone know if our parent knew about these things?  especially about the girls who actually were taken advantage. there was another girl who this happened to, anyone want to talk about this.  just looking back i realize that that wasn't right and that i guess in some ways it just was a weird thing that we knew it happened but nothing was really talked about and it was swept under the rug

i also want to find out what people think about the sexual histories we had to do.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
sex and staff
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2005, 01:43:00 AM »
First!!! PLEASE!!! PLEASE.....research your accusations..
Donnas Husband NEVER!!! NEVER had sex with one of the students. AND, AND, If you are to be bold enough to make a statement like that PLEASE, be bold enough to leave your name.
I do remember a weird thing that happened and one of the students weren't able to talk about it, no one I believe even ever found out what happened AND the student was at the reunion.
This site is getting WAY, WAY OUT OF HAND. Every one talks about regulation...what about regulation for this site....good lord.............makes me sick!!!!!
Betsy
 :flame:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
sex and staff
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2005, 10:31:00 AM »
And how dare YOU insist that the ANON must be BOLD ENOUGH to share her name to discuss sexual abuse that may have happened to CHILDREN!
That is exactly how this type of thing remains buried and swept under the rug, and how it remains a "dark little secret," through intimidation and daring someone to expose themselves by stepping forward and stating their name!
NOW that makes ME SICK!

How about some open discussion about the situation?  Victims DO HAVE THE RIGHT to not reveal their names.

And this bullshit about little girls revealing their "sexual history" to some creepy man who is not a licensed therapist is just that: CREEPY!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
sex and staff
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2005, 10:51:00 AM »
john is far from a CREEPY MAN.  you obviously do not know him.  he is a wonderful man, who is warm and caring and smart, with two beautiful daughters and a wonderful wife.  his lifes dream is to help children who have gone down the wrong path.  anyway, he doesn't even do group anymore.... his LISCENSED STAFF does.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
sex and staff
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2005, 10:54:00 AM »
Strange--no names mentioned and you knew EXACTLY WHO the "creepy man" was---JOHN!!!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
sex and staff
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2005, 10:58:00 AM »
John may not conduct therapy any more--but that does not undo the damage he did before!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
sex and staff
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2005, 11:05:00 AM »
no? it wasn't donna's husband?  youpas then, right? that's why i ask becus my memory is really bad.  but i though d's husband had slept with m.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
sex and staff
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2005, 11:07:00 AM »
just because he doesnt run group now doesnt mean he didnt before.  and may in the future or has he realized his sadism is best reserved for his peers, not young girls.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
sex and staff
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2005, 11:16:00 AM »
On 2005-08-15 22:43:00, Anonymous wrote:

I do remember a weird thing that happened and one of the students weren't able to talk about it, no one I believe even ever found out what happened AND the student was at the reunion. "

i have a friend who still speaks with her father, her molestor. i give this analogy because even if  'boundries were crossed' and people presently feel ok about ((though thats an assumption i would wonder about anyway), it doesn't mean that sex among staff and students is ok, espicially because there was no debriefing  and, i dont think, parents were ever told... i know the other kids weren't privy to the dysfunction. seems a bit irresponsible to me...

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
sex and staff
« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2005, 11:52:00 AM »
I never said that sex with staff is okay....but jesus christ get your facts straight.
Her mom was told about it and like i said she obviously...unlike any of you has dealt with her issues enough to return for the reunion.

"And how dare YOU insist that the ANON must be BOLD ENOUGH to share her name to discuss sexual abuse that may have happened to CHILDREN!
That is exactly how this type of thing remains buried and swept under the rug, and how it remains a "dark little secret," through intimidation and daring someone to expose themselves by stepping forward and stating their name!"

And if you read it correctly, the person making the accusations...wasn't the one who supposbly had sex with a teacher...she was repeating what she heard!!!!!!

Everyone is licened now at MMS and even furthing their education....
Start to deal and heal with your own issues and than come back to this WHOLE issue of MMS and see how you feel then.
Quit picking it apart and focusing only on specific topics...look at it generally as an over all experience.....
Betsy

Offline katfish

• View Profile
    • http://www.cafety.org
sex and staff
« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2005, 12:29:00 PM »
i believe gary was 'licensed',  it didn't stop things from getting WAY out of hand- esp b/c everyone knows John calls the shots. come on now. MMS is his baby.

we absolutely need regulation for these reasons.  They should be oligated to have to report abuse that happens within the facility to the proper authorities and fined if they do not. its  bullshit that they created a comittee to self-regulate in MT.

btw betsy, i don't think anyone is saying any of these things are fact- you keep telling people to get their fact straights- that's what the forum is for, no? i see it as more like people are seeking out info and attempting to open up dialogue.  

Also, i need to comment on a point you made that insunuated that girls who attended an MMS reunion are somehow more forthcoming about their issues, 'healthier' if you will.  I have to say, respectfully, that's the most absurd thing i've ever heard.  how on earth does that determination make sense?  Especially if girls felt MMS was harmful to their health, wouldn't it seem quite the opposite of healthy to subject themselves to the same environment which they feel wronged them.  

I'm afraid I would never feel comfortab;e reutrning to the school.  I feel like a was a guinnea pig for a business/bad therapy experiment, ahem, innovation...lol some nightmare which i would rather seek to change not...have a reunion over.
[ This Message was edited by: katfish on 2005-08-16 09:31 ]
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.
Margaret Mead

Offline katfish

• View Profile
    • http://www.cafety.org
sex and staff
« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2005, 12:33:00 PM »
also,  i did hear about ray and al ( that was I think who was being referred to) and carl too, in passing.  I think most of us are pretty fuzzy on the MMS front.  i know the al thing for sure happened.  

the rest i don't know about.
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.
Margaret Mead

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
sex and staff
« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2005, 12:48:00 PM »
Betsy you need a realty check: there is NO "overall experience." Specific topics is what it is ALL ABOUT! And each and every girl has their own specific "topic" that keeps them up at nights! And no topic is too small or too BIG to discuss. And they don't need anyone to discredit or demean them in the process.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
sex and staff
« Reply #13 on: August 16, 2005, 11:59:00 PM »
John Probably stopped those thrapy groups because he realized that people were investigating him...and now they can not catch him in the act.

and he has 2 little girls? Two little girls of his own to corrupt. I pray fro them.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
sex and staff
« Reply #14 on: August 18, 2005, 04:05:00 PM »
"Betsy you need a realty check: there is NO "overall experience." Specific topics is what it is ALL ABOUT! And each and every girl has their own specific "topic" that keeps them up at nights! And no topic is too small or too BIG to discuss. And they don't need anyone to discredit or demean them in the process."

Yes there is an overall experience. I don't look back at my life and childhood and even now...and pick out those situations i hated the most or were the worst. I don't define myself with those situations. I don't have mean, cruel feelings for my parents cause they spanked me to many time....etc.etc.
And now for some reason....lots of people encluding yourself anon...seem to want to define them selves by their experince at mms.
That is who they are, and reflection, so to speak of MMS.
I persoanlly would not like to come across your path or have to work iwth you in a job....its like a ticking time bomb. who knows what youd get upset at?
At work, do you like everything?? does everything go the way you want it?? School? they same....
But do we sit here and write back and forth about stiuations at work where people were rude or at shool where your teacher was mean?? NO we don't cuase its life....thats how it is....
Okay, so i now brace myself for your responses...im ready, im tough....
Betsy